Venus in Scorpio in the 7th house :( Sensitivity Problems

Hi all, i posted this under my introduce yourself thread but I thought it might make more sense to post it in here.

I find that I struggle GREATLY with Venus in Scorpio.. the need to be in a relationship.. inability to be alone .. relationships really haunt me.. obsession is next level.. its always been a part of me I find sooo frustrating..

Through high school I never had a boyfriend. I was training to be a classical ballerina so I really had no social life.. I would obsess over celebrities.. I recall two major obsessions. .. my last year of high school there was one guy who was infatuated with me..I didn't love him back but I accepted his love...stayed together for five years and it was totally toxic. I had two short lived relationships after that with people that liked me but i didn't feel a spark for them.. just because they pursued me... after that i was determined to follow my heart instead of being persuaded by men who wanted me.
I attributed this to a lack of confidence in love, fear of rejection.. fear of loneliness and inadequacy.
After that are three relationships with men that I felt strongly for -- i pursued them..but the relationships never really took flight - well maybe two out of the three.. the third was a three year long committed relationship that I never quite felt accepted in that just recently ended -(all with people with Venus in air signs!!) ... obsessed over these men... rose colored glasses... but i always scared them away in the end (naturally) :/ i never fully found the balance i needed in relationships...it seems that i either sort of downgrade for someone i feel nothing for... and if i have any feelings what so ever they turn into an overwhelming obsession and i don't know how to handle myself. I know with Venus in the 7th house the perception is heightened.. and with Scorpio there it makes me clingy.. all encompassing.. infatuated..

I wanted to see if anyone else sees anything in my chart that could explain this for me...or if its just that I've conveniently fallen for men who are naturally detached (Venus in air). maybe i just really need the affection from a fellow Venus in water character- but i always felt that when i couldn't have the love i wanted i experienced crippling pain... overwhelming sadness and obsessive thought about the sadness instead of trying to be healthy and focus on myself. I am currently dealing with losing the third person i mentioned above right now..i know most of the reasons it didn't work out.. maybe you guys have additional insight?

Below is my chart:
Natal Chart.jpg

Houses.JPG

Chart.JPG

And here is his chart..
He has Sun, Mercury (in Cancer) and North Node in the 12th house.. his father committed suicide as well.. which naturally concerns me :( but i always wanted to get close to him.. his mercury definitely connected with my venus.. and our sun/moon/asc was perfect and mars too.. incredible.. Ex Natal Chart.jpg

Ex Houses.JPG

Ex Chart.jpg... but his distance and lack of understanding for my intimate needs really drove him away :(

I also noticed that we each have a lot of activity in totally different areas of our charts.. does this mean anything? a disconnect..

I feel at a loss.. i thought it was a great thing that i had venus in the 7th house but i feel so stinking confused as to why relationships completely baffle me!!!

SSR Astrologer

7th house is the Most important house for Love, Relationship and Marriage. Venus is also the most important Planet for Love and Marriage. It is is the Signficator for marriage. So the position of Venus in 7th house is special to some extent. We will discuss both the influence of Venus in the 7th house, whether it is good or bad or both.