How Transits Reflect Broadly on Life Events

Starfall

Hi all,

Have you noticed how your current transits overall reflect your life? The details are well-explored in discussions on the site, but the broader picture?

Looking back, I note that the broader transit picture can be very reflective of current life events.

I remember both of my sisters asking me about their transits for the next year or so, they asked a few years ago. I was younger, less experienced, but I could see several outer transits, with squares and oppositions to the natal inner planets. At that time, both of them were at the tail end of their relationships, which had become very unhappy and both were about to file for divorce. Now, they are with new partners, one married and both are much happier. The clouds have gone away.

For the first time in my adult life, I had a few of those outer squares and oppositions at the same time in the past few years. And my life reflected that - moving around bad economies, and both of my parents passing away at a relatively young age, 3 years apart.

Currently, while one or two outer heavy transits exists, there are a number of more helpful Jupiter and Saturn transits going on. I decided over Christmas that I needed to change the big things in my life, nothing was supporting me staying in all the places and conditions I had been in. Time for change. I've saved up nicely, quit a good-salaried professional job and I'm about to move abroad. I want new experiences, new opportunities, and to pursue broader career prospects. The transits reflect the 'expansion, break old circumstances' efforts.

Anyone else notice the same - or different?

Last edited:

waybread

To me, it depends upon the planet. Generally Uranus and I get on pretty well. Pluto can be a trouble maker, however.

Lin

The BIG picture is sometimes easier to see in "hindsight". The current "urgency" is often what we deal with, and if Neptune is involved it makes it hard to SEE the big picture.

So if you have transits that are important without Neptune being part of the mix you may be able to SEE the big picture more clearly and therefore be able to make decisions and changes which make more sense without being "fantasy oriented."

When looking at transits always begin with the outer planets, which are "stage setters." All other planets must function with the "framework" of the outer planetary stage setting. The more functional the outer planetary patterns, and the better they connected with your personal planets, the better choices you can make...assuming your Jupiter is not poorly aspected...as jUpiter represents judgment and choices.

Does this help you at all?
LIN