birth chart after rectification

telefie

OMG! I have Pluto in 8H, in it's own Scorpio sign AND I'm sure it would bring me millions of dollars! :biggrin:

For the OP: Who doing your rectification chart? I'm interested reading your chart.

Wayman Stewart did the rectification. I read a post on his blog that I found very insightfull and different than on most astrology blogs. I started to watch some of his videos on YouTube and couldn't resist the urge to get the rectification done.I'm happy I did!

JUPITERASC

I have been trying to rectify my chart for ages (Neptune in 1H?), but never felt satisfied.
That's why I asked an astrologer.
The chart he gave me was very unexpected, but I feel he got it right.
charts of famous people with unknown birthtimes
are frequently rectified by professional astrologers
and free to view online
and each professional astrologer has their own independent opinion :smile:
of their rectified birthtime
Hillary Clinton for example, has a number of rectified birthtimes

telefie

charts of famous people with unknown birthtimes
are frequently rectified by professional astrologers
and free to view online
and each professional astrologer has their own independent opinion :smile:
of their rectified birthtime
Hillary Clinton for example, has a number of rectified birthtimes

True, but do they ever ask the famous people? :smile:

I can really relate to this chart. Ofcourse I can't be 100% sure of it's accuracy, but it works better than the ones I've come up with!

SunConjunctUranus

Wayman Stewart did the rectification. I read a post on his blog that I found very insightfull and different than on most astrology blogs. I started to watch some of his videos on YouTube and couldn't resist the urge to get the rectification done.I'm happy I did!

Yes, I know him. Aquarius ascendant with big head and biased toward Sagittarius right? Oh and also feminine voice, he is good astrologer but you will find few members of our forum are more great astrologer.

Okay, cheers good luck! :biggrin:

telefie

Yes, I know him. Aquarius ascendant with big head and biased toward Sagittarius right? Oh and also feminine voice, he is good astrologer but you will find few members of our forum are more great astrologer.

Okay, cheers good luck! :biggrin:

Okay... Not quite sure what his voice or head have anything to do with it, but thanks for the feedback. :smile:

BlackLioness87

About the moon-Pluto opposition: my friend who is more well versed in astrology than I am, pointed out that there's actually a kite involving Venus (with a wide orb)?
Yes, there seems to be a kite. But Pluto isn't aspecting Venus, so I don't really know if the "Kite" is really one. But we can ask the experts.

Your chart is very Plutonic/Scorpionic. Your NN tightly conjunct your Sun enhances your 8H and shows your identity will be really important for achieving your life purpose, this placement also points up your destiny is ultimately important. And as I've read this Sun-Node conjunctions occur close to eclipses. So, you don't seem to be one of the bunch.

The downside of your chart is that you may have experienced some really difficult events throughout your life. I may be biased, but that's what I felt when seeing the Moon-Pluto exact opposition, Pluto in 10H and those 8H placements. I can see your Venus in Leo is very close to fixed Star Regulus and your Sun is also in Leo, so your nature is very strong and able to endure hardships, though Venus conjunct Regulus may bring troublesome love affairs.

Would you please share with us, how your moon pluto opposition plays its role in your life?

Best regards

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sorry about that...

hope observations enable reflect and adapt as relevant,

asc lord jup with sat libra 9th, jup lord 9th for luck from moon;
aptitudes for law-economics-research-university teaching-advisory-trainer roles;

moon-sat opp emotional stress in domestic matters-mother-property etc,
and luck-education-father-travels etc; moon aries impulsive;

venus lord 10th over 8th, career issues;
venus lord 6th over 8th, success amidst adversity;

mer-mars debilated cancer 7th, lords 4/9, the war bugle,
anemic health, heart-lungs-abdominals-skin etc; suppressed anger,
debilation cancelled by lord moon in 4th quadrant, gradual improvements;
growth through instrumental music, fabrication, methods engineering;
mars elevated aspect cap first, athletic body build;
wear red coral over pendant touching heart;
mars lord 11th over 7th, gradual gains through spouse;
mer lord 9th over 7th, luck after marriage;

gemini-mer 7th inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation;

sun-rahu NNode leo 8th, coping with challenges politically,
aptitude for political research/political admin; rise-fall in life,
toxic heart-stomach-urological issues;
prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
previous 1.5yr rahu transit natal sun-rahu leo;

Sun-rahu Magha nakshatra, need to seek blessings of ancestors;

ketu separative SNode acq 2nd, reformist-innovative; sharp speech;
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-legs-sciatica pain etc;
previous 1.5yr ketu transit natal ketu acq 2nd;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

rahu coming 1.5yr transit mer-mars cancer 7th, foreign travels and relationships;
toxic heart-lung-skin-abdominal issues;

sat coming 2.5yrs transit own cap first opp mer-mars 7th,
stress in health-relationship;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

jup year ahead transit own sag asc trine moon,
manifesting jup-sat libra 9th for luck-education etc etc,
jup sag trine venus leo,
manifesting relationship, education, career, kidney issues etc;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers fri evenings;

do promptly ack, share-discuss how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc etc

how true-better is this chart now, compared to the earlier charts,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

telefie

Would you please share with us, how your moon pluto opposition plays its role in your life?

Best regards

I come from a very broken home. My father left when I was young and my mother has a psychiatric disorder. My sister and I were taken care of by an aunt who didn't really want us there... I could go on :unsure:

I have a lot of inner tension and have not always dealt with that in constructive ways, to put it mildly...

telefie

I can see your Venus in Leo is very close to fixed Star Regulus and your Sun is also in Leo, so your nature is very strong and able to endure hardships, though Venus conjunct Regulus may bring troublesome love affairs.

Very true this... I've been single most my life, with the exception of some troublesome love affairs. I have been through hardships, but mostly manage to get myself up and going again.

telefie

hope observations enable reflect and adapt as relevant,

asc lord jup with sat libra 9th, jup lord 9th for luck from moon;
aptitudes for law-economics-research-university teaching-advisory-trainer roles;

moon-sat opp emotional stress in domestic matters-mother-property etc,
and luck-education-father-travels etc; moon aries impulsive;

venus lord 10th over 8th, career issues;
venus lord 6th over 8th, success amidst adversity;

mer-mars debilated cancer 7th, lords 4/9, the war bugle,
anemic health, heart-lungs-abdominals-skin etc; suppressed anger,
debilation cancelled by lord moon in 4th quadrant, gradual improvements;
growth through instrumental music, fabrication, methods engineering;
mars elevated aspect cap first, athletic body build;
wear red coral over pendant touching heart;
mars lord 11th over 7th, gradual gains through spouse;
mer lord 9th over 7th, luck after marriage;

gemini-mer 7th inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation;

sun-rahu NNode leo 8th, coping with challenges politically,
aptitude for political research/political admin; rise-fall in life,
toxic heart-stomach-urological issues;
prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
previous 1.5yr rahu transit natal sun-rahu leo;

ketu separative SNode acq 2nd, reformist-innovative; sharp speech;
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-legs-sciatica pain etc;
previous 1.5yr ketu transit natal ketu acq 2nd;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

rahu coming 1.5yr transit mer-mars cancer 7th, foreign travels and relationships;
toxic heart-lung-skin-abdominal issues;

sat coming 2.5yrs transit own cap first opp mer-mars 7th,
stress in health-relationship;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

jup year ahead transit own sag asc trine moon,
manifesting jup-sat libra 9th for luck-education etc etc,
jup sag trine venus leo,
manifesting relationship, education, career, kidney issues etc;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers fri evenings;

do promptly ack, share-discuss how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc etc

how true-better is this chart now, compared to the earlier charts,

wishing well, kshantaram

This is absolutly amazing!

stress in domestic matters-mother, career-issues, delays in marriage etc... Surpressed anger, broken my knee, sharp speech, detachement from family finances,... I recognise more. The ancestors seem to really be important.

At least I have sort of good transits coming up :smile:

Thank you for that, kshantaram!

BlackLioness87

I come from a very broken home. My father left when I was young and my mother has a psychiatric disorder. My sister and I were taken care of by an aunt who didn't really want us there... I could go on :unsure:

I have a lot of inner tension and have not always dealt with that in constructive ways, to put it mildly...
:( I hope you can find a way to channel your inner tension. I also hope past wounds hurt you less. Astrology can be really helpful to address some issues, I hope you don't lose interest in it.

Keep testing your rectified chart. :D

Best wishes.

Shanti

This is not generally correct in this case....

The nakshatras are mainstream normal procedure 99 % of the time measured
in the Sidereal zodiac. In the sidereal chart venus is placed in Magha, giving a magha placement of ancestry issues.

The chart posted above is tropical chart...yes I seen some rare astrologers who use tropical placements of nakshatras...but out on a limb it seems..:sideways:
Even the small minority of astrologers who use the tropical zodiac for vedic techniques such as ernst wilhelm, vic dicara et.c is seeing nakshatras in sidereal zodiac.

A more mainstream reading in this teflies chart of the nakshatra placement of the Sun and rahu, is that together they is placed in the nakshatra of Pushya.

Pushya is generally seen as perhaps the most benefic nakshatra. It is inherently spiritual and nourishing. It's mythological vedic deity is Brihaspati the teacher of the gods. It may thus have to to with spiritual teachings.
I believe having placements in this nakshatra is an asset and balm for the spirit, in a chart where there may be other challenges, like the exact moon pluto influence that blacklioness wrote about...

http://dennisharness.com/nakshatras-vedic-astrology_01.html
8. Pushya: The Star of Nourishment – (Cancer 03 20’ to 16 40’)

Pushya is considered to be the most auspicious of the twenty-seven lunar mansions. The symbols for this asterism are a lotus, circle, arrow and the udder of the sacred cow. The ancient name of Pushya in the Rig Veda was Tishya, the Celestial Archer. It has a deva temperament with the primary motivation of dharma, or right action. The ruling planet is Shani, or Saturn, which grounds the energy of this powerful nakshatra. The chief deity is Brahaspati, the High Priest of the Gods. The shakti of Pushya is “the ability to create spiritual energy”.

One symbol of pushya is " the udder of a cow". It usually gives a sense of nurturing beneficial energy.

I have mars and rahu in this nakshatra mars is 4th ruler...my mother is a teacher (teacher energy in this nakshatra), also 9th ruler..so when mars is activated I tend to seek out spiritual teachings or teachers.