Mars in 12th SR 2019 - am I in trouble?

Been researching solar charts and seems that Mars in the 12th has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! My natal Mars is in 12th house Taurus, would that give me any help during this year? Just worried I’ll end up in the hospital or something crazy 😖 please any help would be great! Attached is my solar return and my natal/solar for this year.

Attachments

• CB7012BF-D769-409D-A276-50F70D18E354.jpg
    CB7012BF-D769-409D-A276-50F70D18E354.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 18
  • 68627F41-E648-4C53-9A52-9D5E709A5364.jpg
    68627F41-E648-4C53-9A52-9D5E709A5364.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 16

greybeard

Been researching solar charts and seems that Mars in the 12th has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! My natal Mars is in 12th house Taurus, would that give me any help during this year? Just worried I’ll end up in the hospital or something crazy 😖 please any help would be great! Attached is my solar return and my natal/solar for this year.[/QUOTE

I have designer jumpsuits available at lowest prices in Fluorescent Orange or Black-and-White widestripe. Cotton, polyester or sackcloth.

Tandy

Banned
Been researching solar charts and seems that Mars in the 12th has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! My natal Mars is in 12th house Taurus, would that give me any help during this year? Just worried I’ll end up in the hospital or something crazy 😖 please any help would be great! Attached is my solar return and my natal/solar for this year.[/QUOTE

I have designer jumpsuits available at lowest prices in Fluorescent Orange or Black-and-White widestripe. Cotton, polyester or sackcloth.

lol
:rightful::crying::happy:

Tandy

Banned
Been researching solar charts and seems that Mars in the 12th has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! My natal Mars is in 12th house Taurus, would that give me any help during this year? Just worried I’ll end up in the hospital or something crazy 😖 please any help would be great! Attached is my solar return and my natal/solar for this year.

Don't be stealing nothing - not even by accident or assumed right.
That includes material property or life.

HeartTree

I have Mars, pluto and moon at my 12th SR house this year. No accidents so far but I have felt anger inside me. For me this is highly unusual as I have felt that feeling only briefly in my past. Now I have this bothersome feeling with me almost daily :p

JUPITERASC

Been researching solar charts and seems that Mars in the 12th has no redeeming qualities whatsoever! My natal Mars is in 12th house Taurus, would that give me any help during this year? Just worried I’ll end up in the hospital or something crazy �� please any help would be great! Attached is my solar return and my natal/solar for this year.
You have 12th house Mars natally as well
so keep in mind that
as well as your natal sun completing its Annual cycle
Mars is completing its two year cycle

i.e.
Mars returns to its natal location every 687 days :smile:
that's approximately every two years