12th house

Another question from me, I feel like spamming this forum a lot. Recently I've found out that my mars is in the 12th house. Now I've heard nothing but bad about this house, and honestly I'm a bit afraid.

Would someone want to do me a favour and explain a bit how this might affect my life based on the rest of my birth chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_renee_hp.50434.14934.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_renee_hp.50434.14934.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 17

JUPITERASC

Another question from me, I feel like spamming this forum a lot. Recently I've found out that my mars is in the 12th house. Now I've heard nothing but bad about this house, and honestly I'm a bit afraid. Would someone want to do me a favour and explain a bit how this might affect my life based on the rest of my birth chart?
Hi AceOfDistortion, fear is frequently caused by a lack of informed opinion :smile:

Traditionally, 12th/6th house axis is connected to slavery and '21st Century forms of slavery' are discussed at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=405416#post405416
92 WORD QUOTE – source: BBC Ethics Guide http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/slavery/modern/modern_1.shtml

“Slavery isn't always in the obvious form where one person owns another person (traditionally called 'chattel slavery').

Bonded labour/debt bondage amounts to slavery – that's when a person's work is security for debt - the person has not been sold BUT they are on 'a long lease' they cannot end

– unable to leave their 'employer' because of low wages, deductions for food/lodging/high interest rates.

The UN Working Group on Contemporary Forms of Slavery put the total number of people in debt bondage around the world at about 20 million in 1998”

sven555

Hello Ace!

Here is what i have found:

As we know, your Mars is in Leo.

Mars in Leo wants to be significant and create a lasting impression. They are passionate and strong-willed. They are willing to take risks and have ambitions to "be someone." They have a strong sense of authority and personal magnetism.

Mars in Leo is impatient with those who are disloyal or narrow minded. They are idealistic, and if they get humiliated, they are quick to defend their principles. They follow their heart. They take pride in everything they do because their ego gets involved with every situation.

Now your Mars is located in your 12th house,

This means you may find it rather difficult being direct about what you want, or asserting yourself. It also means you may hide from confrontation along with no reaction to conflict.

We can also look at the position of where your 12th house ruler is.

Leo is your 12th house cusp ruler; so we look at the ruler of Leo; the Sun.
Your Sun is in Aries in the 8th house.

Therefore, the ruler of your 12th house is in your 8th house.

You may be able to easily receive past life impressions during your sleep.
Any buried psychological problems you may experience will be purged at some point and will go through a complete transformation.
Trying to control or manipulate a situation in any way that is not completely aboveboard can backfire. A direct and open approach to getting what you want can avoid undesirable repercussions later.

We can also look at the aspects that your Mars makes to other planets.

Moon trine Mars - you are fiercely protective and passionate about their family. This is an incredibly sexy combination as it brings out the tender sensitive emotions of the moon ripened by the searing heat of an ardent Mars.

Mars trine Jupiter - This indicates that you apply your physical resources in a well-integrated way. Because you have a good blending of intellect and physical strength, you will be able to achieve your goals with only a moderate amount of effort. However, you may not rise to the challenge of competition because it doesn't seem worth the effort.

I hope this helps you! :joyful: