Can anyone tell me about my Venus and Mars placements

Harmelia

Is that relevant to my question?

Venus can indicate the profession, as it is the natural ruler of the 2nd house of money. It isn't a slam-dunk indication of career, but sometimes it points to it. Again, you're asking a question out of any kind of context, and people will have a hard time answering it - or at least I think so,

wan

You have a harmonious love nature. The way you want love meshes well with the way you go after what you want.

clip11

Venus can indicate the profession, as it is the natural ruler of the 2nd house of money. It isn't a slam-dunk indication of career, but sometimes it points to it. Again, you're asking a question out of any kind of context, and people will have a hard time answering it - or at least I think so,
I work stock at a big box store.

Harmelia

These two placements could mean a whole of things. These are just possibilities.

Venus in Scorpio in particular could mean you're interested in the dark side - could be taboo sexual stuff that you want to practice with people (Mars in Pisces, 7th). Maybe you're interested in witchcraft, black magic or some other macabre stuff.

You could be psychic, have access to the astral world, want to meditate with people or do spiritual practices in groups.

You could have very strong bonds or attachments with people and you need to be more independent thinking.

You may tend to perceive and see the dark side rather than the light side - you may be fearful in your relationships.

Last edited: