Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Research and Development

Research and Development This is a forum designed for applying scientific methods and understanding to all approaches of astrology, cooperative formulation and testing of new ideas, re-examination of known methods of delineation and interpretation, and the exploration of new astrological methods of all kinds (e.g. heliocentric models, planetary nodes and apogees, etc.).

Unread 10-17-2020, 02:20 AM

Astrological order of the Tarot

If you create an astrological order for the Tarot you can workout what you name is in the Tarot. If you order the cards from 1 -78, you can work out the card that is associated with your name.
Delano is 5 of pentacles. 0 - 9 Taurus
Strachen is Ace of swords. Element of Air.

Unread 10-17-2020, 03:25 AM

Re: Astrological order of the Tarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
If you create an astrological order for the Tarot you can workout what you name is in the Tarot. If you order the cards from 1 -78, you can work out the card that is associated with your name.
Delano is 5 of pentacles. 0 - 9 Taurus
Strachen is Ace of swords. Element of Air.

Hello Delano! Such a cool idea I do have a question, if you do not mind that I ask. Wouldn’t it be easier to count the name of an individual then associate it to its numerological number and assign it to a card? The first name Delano would be number 6, and that would have associations to the planet Venus. That is when we would have to consider the cards that has associations to the planet Venus. The four of wands (Venus in Aries), Nine of pentacles (Venus in Virgo), Five of swords (Venus in Aquarius) and Seven of cups (Venus in Scorpio). Unless, this technique you are incorporating is saying to just associate your own astrological orders to the cards. I do question how did you place the element in which these names should go in your example. I could have missed something in your writing. Correct me if I am wrong.

Unread 10-17-2020, 05:03 AM

Hi Third

Yes that would be a lot easier. However I like the diversity of calculating the name beyond the first
nine numbers.
Unread 10-17-2020, 05:04 AM

I have created a correspondence that uses all 78 Tarot cards
Unread 10-17-2020, 07:02 PM

Are you willing to post the list openly or is it under some proprietary protection?
Unread 10-17-2020, 08:22 PM

Hi Conspiracy

Yes, it is proprietary. I was working on it for about 9 years. However its only after two decades did I figure out how to link a card to the name.
Unread 10-17-2020, 09:37 PM

Do you have any materials ready for publication, or is that even something you are thinking to do?
Unread 10-17-2020, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Do you have any materials ready for publication, or is that even something you are thinking to do?
Hi Conspiracy
That's a really nice compliment, but I am not currently planning on publishing. I do post some ideas on my 2converse page and I discuss some ideas on my Astrological Theory page
Unread 10-18-2020, 02:06 AM

No worries m8. Drop the links to your pages, if you're comfortable. I'd understand why wouldn't want to get too elaborate on here.

Tags
astrological, order, tarot