Juno opposite Juno + Valentine opposite Valentine

ellie04

I read that this combo in Conjunction means the 2 people will have great desire to be together.

So if we have the combo in Opposition, does it mean we repel each other? :annoyed:

ElenaJ

Are you analysing your charts piecemeal, point by point, item by item?
You really should look at the whole picture, how things fall together between you, not just a laundry list of various aspects.
It's like examining a person and saying "what do you think of those ears?", and then "how about that nose?", and "what do you think of those feet?"
You have to look at all the pieces together, get the general overall view of the person.
There really aren't all "good" and all "bad" aspects, they fit into a puzzle with lots of other pieces. There isn't a "good" nose, it depends on the rest of the features.
No?

ellie04

No, I'm not analysing the chart piece by piece. I've analysed the whole chart already with the main aspects interpreted... these are the icings I'm curious about.

ElenaJ

Ok, it's just difficult for someone coming in from the outside to piece the aspects together into a whole, which you have already done. We risk giving you misleading information.