Hi All! Would I be a good lawyer, nurse, or firefighter?!

CCaldwell

Hi All,

I’m new to this forum and was looking for career guidance based on my chart. I had my chart read once before while on vacation in Cancun for spring break. I think the reading was fairly generic for the most part. However, I do remember the chart reader gasping when she saw I had a stellium in the 6th house in Libra. I’m not sure what that means exactly, but it sounds confusing. Isn’t the 6th house ruled by Virgo? How does that affect the Libra? It seems like they are completely different. Any advice on what career I’m astrologically fitted for, if any, would be really appreciated! Thanks everyone!

Sun - 24 degrees libra/ in the 6th house
Moon - 25 degrees gemini - end of 2nd house/interpreted in the 3rd
Mercury - 25 degrees libra retrograde/ 6th house
Venus - 10 degrees Sag/ 8th house
Mars - 28 degrees Leo/ 5th house
Jupiter - 21 libra/6th house
Saturn - 14 libra / 6th house
Uranus - 28 Sco/ 7th House
Neptune - 22 Sag/ 8th House

MC in Cap @ 17 degrees
IC Cancer @ 17 degrees

Chiron in Taurus - 0 degrees
Rising Sign Taurus - 0 degrees

Hi CCaldwell,
the data you provided is not enough to reconstruct your birth chart and answer your question. If you let me know what your (accurate) birth time and place are, I will do the reading for you. Or send me a private message with your data.
Best wishes,

CCaldwell

Hi Kshantaram,

Wow! Great reading! Thank you! Definitely is an apt description of me, especially the part regarding my health. I’m always getting colds and such. I mean my friends and I will all go out and it’s always me who ends up getting sick. They could seriously be half naked walking around in the dead of winter and not get sick, yet I go outside all bundled up and only for a min or so and get a cold. It’s ridiculous! Praying my system gets stronger eventually!

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate prompt ack.

how about your feedbacks discussion on various inputs on
the planets and the aptitudes/talents/career matters.
mentioned in the reading.

kshantaram

Last edited: