Waving Hello...Aries Sun/ Capricorn Moon/ Taurus ASC

Hi astrology community,

I'm a 28 y/o female seeking higher understanding through astrology. I hope to achieve that knowledge through this forum.

miquar

Hi. Aries, Taurus and Capricorn - you sound a bit stronger than a breeze! Welcome to the forum. Saturn return - interesting times!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm excited to be here. I looking forward to this year. The last few years have not been a breeze. Here's to being optimistic.

The_Saturnian

Japanese is a very strong and powerful language. Congratulations on expanding your knowledge base. I love learning new things.

It is indeed. Especially since there is now so much Japanese influence spreading across the world, owing to the constant perseverance the Japanese continually demonstrate in the field of electronics and business. Plus the number of people that get their names or names of their loved ones in Japanese tattooed on themselves is also propagating in popularity. Tokyo and Okinawa are officially on my list of destinations to visit before I die. Believe it or not, I got inspired to take up learning Japanese recently after viewing a Vodaphone advert on TV where the guy travelling on his way to see his Japanese date, is learning Japanese using YouTube on his phone to impress her before he gets to the restaurant.

It's always a pleasure to meet someone who enjoys new things. :) With the Arian Sun you have, would you describe yourself as a feisty daredevil?

Last edited: