Are we most compatible with people if their Moon is compatible with our Sun?

The19thLaw

Say you have a Leo Sun and a Virgo Moon person and one of their coworkers is a Sagittarius Sun with a Water moon (say either Scorpio or Pisces here).

The other coworker is a Pisces Sun with a Taurus Moon.

Now say the Sagittarius Sun with a Water moon works with the two coworkers in question on a lot of projects and also plays a big role in how successful they are.

By this logic, knowing just Sun and Moon signs, can we assume that the Sag Sun with a Water Moon is going to get on a lot better with the Pisces than the Leo due to how the water moon is not compatible with the fire sign?

What about for romantic relationships?

ElenaJ

I don't think this gives enough information. In a snapshot type of way, it could give you there minimum of something in common about how they approach life.
However, if any of the moon's are heavily aspected in the natal chart, or the sun, this contact could actually be a negative.
For example, if the Leo sun has an opposition to mars in Aquarius, it would react negatively to scorpio or taurus, or even to a Leo moon.
You need more info about the overall picture.

IleneK

Premium Member
It depends upon the rest of the chart. You can't draw a conclusion certainly without seeing the other personal planets.

The19thLaw

I don't think this gives enough information. In a snapshot type of way, it could give you there minimum of something in common about how they approach life.
However, if any of the moon's are heavily aspected in the natal chart, or the sun, this contact could actually be a negative.
For example, if the Leo sun has an opposition to mars in Aquarius, it would react negatively to scorpio or taurus, or even to a Leo moon.
You need more info about the overall picture.

What if you were to go off of just what you know?

comdoc

I agree that you need whole charts to find a definitive answer. In my search for a powerful synastry (most compatible) mate, I've discovered that Leo and Libra Moons work best with my Aries Sun. But Gemini and Aquarius Moons also appear in specific prospective mate charts. I'm hetero male with late Gemini Moon. I love Leo and Sagi Suns. For romance, also consider Venus, Mars, Ascendant synastry.

"By this logic, knowing just Sun and Moon signs, can we assume that the Sag Sun with a Water Moon is going to get on a lot better with the Pisces than the Leo due to how the water moon is not compatible with the fire sign?"

No. In general, the Sagi Sun is not compatible with Pisces Sun nor Taurus Moon.