Always Struggling to earn and save money

shuvas26

From Day 1 I remember myself struggling to get a job earning tiny income not to mention saving money at all .
Always somehow the money is gone by weird ways.
Is there an economic future with my natal chart or i am finish..
cause if i hadnt save money until now im 28 y' ... im doomed. thanks luck :(

82398180.png

blackbery

Dear Shuvas, Your House of Earned Income has Ur-Nep which can delay income due to unexpected events and losses. The three outer planets of Sa-Pl-Jup are all parked here & not easy for the past year. Jupiter will bring some relief & extra cash your way in the next year. Long-term, you don't have the chart of a billionaire but 99% don't have that, they are struggling to pay mortgage & put food on the table. Enjoy your life & don't fret so much, health, family, love much more important than money. Many billionaires regret the time they wasted not spent with family & doing things they loved for they spent all their time at work accumulating more wealth. We are here on earth as spiritual beings in a human form. Live your life & pursue what makes you happy & you won't care if you have $10 or $10 million dollars.:biggrin:

From Day 1 I remember myself struggling to get a job earning tiny income not to mention saving money at all .
Always somehow the money is gone by weird ways.
Is there an economic future with my natal chart or i am finish..
cause if i hadnt save money until now im 28 y' ... im doomed. thanks luck :(

82398180.png