Progressions and transits

Zeuses

This is the first attempt at trying to add a chart on here. This is my natal with transits and progressions. I have looked at it myself with my knowledge of transits and think that I have worked out the major ones, but looking for an objective view on the overall key themes at present. Would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at it and provide input. Thankyou

https://i.imgur.com/kXnvvJg.png

Zora

Account Closed
This is the first attempt at trying to add a chart on here. This is my natal with transits and progressions. I have looked at it myself with my knowledge of transits and think that I have worked out the major ones, but looking for an objective view on the overall key themes at present. Would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at it and provide input. Thankyou

attachment.php

Hello Zeuses,

you have a special vocation in your 10th house - career and lifepath- with your venus on special sensitive degree of zero gemini, strong placed in 10th house as ruler of 10th in 10th - being of self-purpose in 10th house. Zero degree placements are said to have brought a certain spiritual task with you into your life and a special mediator skill to meditate between two different worlds - the visible and the invisible - noticing both at same time.

Venus squares your saturn in 6th house work. Saturn trines your fated moonnode in cancer in 10th house. And your special venus has already been activated for a considerable change in your lifepath - first time in 2018 several times by transiting uranus as your work house ruler -entering zero degree taurus.

Afterwards by transiting jupiter as your co-ruler of 4th house of intercepted sag in 4th- entering zero degree capricorn - inconjuncting your venus. And now by transiting saturn as your 5th house ruler entering zero degree aquarius and trining your venus - semisextiling your natal saturn.

Your mercury as ruler of your finances 2nd house was trined by transiting uranus for and improvement on May 11th, 2029 what ended on Feb. 27th, 2020.

Your natal mars as ruler of your 9th (education, training, spirituality, foreign cultures) in in 8th house ( a.o also.house of psychological interest and house of therapists) natally squaring your cancer moonnode in 1oth cusp 11th- was activated by transiting uranus for a change on June 4th, 2019 ending on March 25th, 2020.

Moreover work and job itself - ruled by uranus was activated by transiting uranus itself for an improvement and a change by trine on July 30th, 2019 ending on April 24, 2020.

This was a lot of changing energy you went thru and you still are in.

As now your natal jupiter as co-ruler of your 4th house in 9th house- house of education and teachers and teacher - also house of lawyers is still squared by transiting saturn as your ruler of 5th house - selfidentifiction, creativity and father experience in childhood.

As well as your moon as your 11th house ruler in 5th house is activated by transiting uranus as your work house ruler by trine for a change and an improvement to get you focussed on and supported in social commitment in public and society.

Attachments

• 1 Zeuses chart.jpg
    1 Zeuses chart.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 182

Frisiangal

Further to Zora's explanations, transits are often the urges/pushes/triggers of/ towards events that preceed the once-in-a-lifetime consequences of a progression.

The chart was made for April last. If the birth time is accurate, the secondary progressed Asc.-Desc. axis will have reached natal Sun in the 8th house. The progr. Desc. conjunct Sun may now be exact.

Natal Sun rules the 12th house. This could refer to some kind of 'loss' which is being experienced. With progr. Asc. in Libra, it could involve an association with another on a personal level. The 2nd-8th house axis involves financial arrangements of some kind, either your own or from/due to/shared with another.

Secondary progressed Moon in Capricorn will now have reached the square aspect with 9th house Jupiter. A rational-cautious-serious attitude towards 9th house situations occuring; justicial/benefits of some kind, but also of belief and positivity patterns?

If not involving one's work sphere, there could be concern regarding a health issue due to tr. Uranus (ruler 6th house) conjunct natal Mercury, ruler Asc. (physical constitution). Usually stable nerves could be on edge as stability undergoes a change, and the immediate future is uncertain.

Sec. progr. Mercury in Taurus is within orb of sextile to 7th house Chiron. Sec. prog. Mars is completing a similar configuration.
Any difficult pattern within personal relationships could well be eased as one's own strength in dealing with matters becomes evident.
7th and 9th house relevance could imply a client guidance/therapist situation, either as one or the other.

Sec. pr. Venus (ruler 10th house) has conjoined and retrograded within orb of North Node. It does not cross 11th house cusp. The consequences of attitudes regarding love, pleasure and enjoyment that directed one's life path is under review. Feelings may run deeper than so far expected, bringing about a different perception regarding experiences undergone.

Sec. progr. Sun in 10th house makes no active aspect to either natal or progressed planets, nor it is activated YET by transiting planets. Its effect may be noticeable when transiting Saturn trines it when crossing 6th house cusp (with accurate birth time).

:smile:

Zeuses

Further to Zora's explanations, transits are often the urges/pushes/triggers of/ towards events that preceed the once-in-a-lifetime consequences of a progression.

The chart was made for April last. If the birth time is accurate, the secondary progressed Asc.-Desc. axis will have reached natal Sun in the 8th house. The progr. Desc. conjunct Sun may now be exact.

Natal Sun rules the 12th house. This could refer to some kind of 'loss' which is being experienced. With progr. Asc. in Libra, it could involve an association with another on a personal level. The 2nd-8th house axis involves financial arrangements of some kind, either your own or from/due to/shared with another.

Secondary progressed Moon in Capricorn will now have reached the square aspect with 9th house Jupiter. A rational-cautious-serious attitude towards 9th house situations occuring; justicial/benefits of some kind, but also of belief and positivity patterns?

If not involving one's work sphere, there could be concern regarding a health issue due to tr. Uranus (ruler 6th house) conjunct natal Mercury, ruler Asc. (physical constitution). Usually stable nerves could be on edge as stability undergoes a change, and the immediate future is uncertain.

Sec. progr. Mercury in Taurus is within orb of sextile to 7th house Chiron. Sec. prog. Mars is completing a similar configuration.
Any difficult pattern within personal relationships could well be eased as one's own strength in dealing with matters becomes evident.
7th and 9th house relevance could imply a client guidance/therapist situation, either as one or the other.

Sec. pr. Venus (ruler 10th house) has conjoined and retrograded within orb of North Node. It does not cross 11th house cusp. The consequences of attitudes regarding love, pleasure and enjoyment that directed one's life path is under review. Feelings may run deeper than so far expected, bringing about a different perception regarding experiences undergone.

Sec. progr. Sun in 10th house makes no active aspect to either natal or progressed planets, nor it is activated YET by transiting planets. Its effect may be noticeable when transiting Saturn trines it when crossing 6th house cusp (with accurate birth time).

:smile:

Thankyou both for these although a lot of it went over my head and apologies as I meant to put the current years transits up. In terms of work I am actually unemployed so have no form of work at all so not sure what work transits are referring to as I didn't have work last year either although I was writing a book last year. Despite a lot of activity in my chart I have no work nor relationship/friendship activity going on but I have become focussedol on creative things like art so I'm wondering if that is the Saturn transit 5th house. Maybe in the future I could pursue a career as an art therapist given the Saturn trine Venus. Anyway thankyou again. I guess a lot of it went over my head as I'm not great at overall interpretations of charts.

Zeuses

attachment.php

Hello Zeuses,

you have a special vocation in your 10th house - career and lifepath- with your venus on special sensitive degree of zero gemini, strong placed in 10th house as ruler of 10th in 10th - being of self-purpose in 10th house. Zero degree placements are said to have brought a certain spiritual task with you into your life and a special mediator skill to meditate between two different worlds - the visible and the invisible - noticing both at same time.

Venus squares your saturn in 6th house work. Saturn trines your fated moonnode in cancer in 10th house. And your special venus has already been activated for a considerable change in your lifepath - first time in 2018 several times by transiting uranus as your work house ruler -entering zero degree taurus.

Afterwards by transiting jupiter as your co-ruler of 4th house of intercepted sag in 4th- entering zero degree capricorn - inconjuncting your venus. And now by transiting saturn as your 5th house ruler entering zero degree aquarius and trining your venus - semisextiling your natal saturn.

Your mercury as ruler of your finances 2nd house was trined by transiting uranus for and improvement on May 11th, 2029 what ended on Feb. 27th, 2020.

Your natal mars as ruler of your 9th (education, training, spirituality, foreign cultures) in in 8th house ( a.o also.house of psychological interest and house of therapists) natally squaring your cancer moonnode in 1oth cusp 11th- was activated by transiting uranus for a change on June 4th, 2019 ending on March 25th, 2020.

Moreover work and job itself - ruled by uranus was activated by transiting uranus itself for an improvement and a change by trine on July 30th, 2019 ending on April 24, 2020.

As now your natal jupiter as co-ruler of your 4th house in 9th house- house of education and teachers and teacher - also house of lawyers is still squared by transiting saturn as your ruler of 5th house - selfidentifiction, creativity and father experience in childhood.

As well as your moon as your 11th house ruler in 5th house is activated by transiting uranus as your work house ruler by trine for a change and an improvement to get you focussed on and supported in social commitment in public and society.

Hi Zora

I used to be s therapist which is probably what you are seeing as I considered pursuing therapy again through art.

Frisiangal

This could refer to some kind of 'loss' which is being experienced….. it could involve an association with another on a personal level. ….. involves financial arrangements of some kind, either your own or from/due to/shared with another.

A rational-cautious-serious attitude towards situations occuring; justicial/benefits of some kind, but also of belief and positivity patterns?

If not involving one's work sphere, there could be concern regarding a health issue...….. Usually stable nerves could be on edge as stability undergoes a change, and the immediate future is uncertain.

……. relevance could imply a client guidance/therapist situation, either as one or the other.

The consequences of attitudes regarding love, pleasure and enjoyment that directed one's life path is under review. Feelings may run deeper than so far expected, bringing about a different perception regarding experiences undergone.

...…
I guess a lot of it went over my head as I'm not great at overall interpretations of charts.

It's not so much about interpretting a chart, as to whether anything 'clicks' as being relevant to you.

I've deleted all astrological references. Does the text as it now stands ring any bells of recognition for you?

Your previous feedback is appreciated. :smile:

JUPITERASC

This is the first attempt at trying to add a chart on here.

This is my natal with transits and progressions.

I have looked at it myself with my knowledge of transits
and think that I have worked out the major ones, but
looking for an objective view on the overall key themes at present
. Would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at it and provide input. Thankyou

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26827

07-25-2010, 09:23 PM
BobZemco
user_offline.gif

Looking at Progressions

A lot of people seem to have problems understanding progressions.

The progressed Planets are nothing more than very very slow moving transits.
Progressions are very internal in nature,

meaning they're more likely to affect you mentally than physically.

That doesn't mean progressions don't affect you physically,
they can, for example a Planet progressing into the 6th House
or the 6th House Ruler progressing into the 8th or 12th House
or into certain aspects
with the rulers of the 6th, 8th or 12th Houses can signify an illness.

Progressions are something you do maybe once in your life, and one of the best ways to do that is to write them down. You can use a spread sheet (like I use) or a word processor or write them on a legal pad, or you can use construction paper and crayons, it doesn't really matter. Other than that, all you need is a list of your Planets and the Ascendant and MC, and an ephemeris, which you should buy, but you can also find them online.

An ephemeris will look something like this:

Date............Sun....... Moon..... Mercury...Venus
May 26 1962 04°Ge28' 26°Aq47' 20°Ge23' 03°Cn43'
May 27 1962 05°Ge25' 10°Pi51' 20°Ge22' R 04°Cn55'
May 28 1962 06°Ge23' 25°Pi05' 20°Ge16' 06°Cn07'
May 29 1962 07°Ge21' 09°Ar25' 20°Ge05' 07°Cn19'

The symbolism is "day-for-a-year" so each day after your birthday is one year of your life.

Generally, you want to look at 120 days, which is 120 years of your life. Yes, I know you're not going to live 120 years, but none of you are special. When you die, the Solar System does not grind to a halt; it continues moving. Your chart lives on, even after you die.

There are somethings you might want to know about. Is your Will contested? Does your Estate end up in Probate Court? Does the government seize your Estate? Do your children fight over it? Does your spouse remarry? Maybe you want to comeback and haunt your spouse (or protect your spouse). Do your children marry, divorce, have more children, do your grandchildren marry etc.

Will you receive any awards or accolades, or publish a book? No kidding, a guy in Australia found his grandfather's diary of life in the trenches during World War I. He published it. Guess what? It showed up in the progressions of the grandfather's natal chart.

Here's a snippet from my progressions (sorry the formatting is less than desirable):

Natal .. Position.. Action.. Age.. Date .. ..........Location .. Contact
Venus.. 04°Cn39' Sign .....19 ....Jun 13 1962... 25°Cn14'.. 9th House
Saturn .11°Aq22' Square ..19 ... Jun 13 1962 ...11°Ta17'.. Mars
Neptune 11°Sc29' Opp .....19.... Jun 13 1962 ... 11°Ta17' Mars
Mars 28°Ar29' ...Square ...22 ....Jun 16 1962 .... 28°Cn47' Venus
Uranus 28°Le37' Qu .........22 ....Jun 16 1962..... 28°Cn47' Venus
Venus 04°Cn39' Sign .......23 .....Jun 17 1962..... 29°Cn58' Leo
Mercury 20°Ge22' D ........26...... Jun 20 1962 .....11°Ge52' D Mercury
Mars 28°Ar29' Sextile ......26 ......Jun 20 1962 .....28°Ge23' Sun
Uranus 28°Le37' Sextile ....26 ..... Jun 20 1962 .... 28°Ge23' Sun
Venus 04°Cn39' SSx........ 27 ......Jun 21 1962...... 04°Le41' Venus
Sun 05°Ge13' Con........... 28 ...... Jun 22 1962 .... 05°Le52' Venus
Sun 05°Ge13' Sign ..........28 ....... Jun 22 1962..... 00°Cn18' Sign
Jupiter 10°Pi38' SSx ........28....... Jun 22 1962...... 10°Aq38' Saturn
Moon 07°Pi41' Qu ..........29....... Jun 23 1962 ...... 07°Le03' Venus
Pluto 07°Vi32' Con ........29 ...... Jun 23 1962....... 07°Le03' Venus
MC 01°Vi31' Sextile...... 29 ........Jun 23 1962....... 01°Cn15' Sun

All I've done is write out the year in which there is some contact with progressed Planets.

At age 19, my natal Venus progressed to conjunct the 9th House Cusp at 25° Cancer.

How do you interpret that?

The 9th House Cusp is Cancer ruled by my Moon in my natal 4th House. What is the 9th House? Among things, it's long journeys. 4th House is the home.

I left the United States and didn't return for about 10 years.

See? It ain't so hard.

At age 23 my Venus progressed into the Sign of Leo. I got married. Because Venus progressed into Leo? Not entirely. My natal Mercury was Stationary in the natal 7th House, then it went Retrograde and then it went direct at age 26. In reality, I was actually 25 1/2 years old when Mercury went Direct in my 7th House of Relationships.

That is one of the advantages of writing out your progressions. When you see something like that, natal Venus progressed into the 9th House then into the Sign of Leo while Mercury goes Direct, you want to actually do a chart for that time period and then also look at the transits so you can get a sense of the timing (in this case transiting Moon conjunct Ascendant).

When I was 28, natal Sun changed Signs and entered Cancer. Did I become a Cancer? No, but I did take on some of the traits of Cancer. I became more sensitive, very emotional and extremely traditional, plus I took on a few of the negative characteristics, like brooding and being way too cautious, but then I was suffering from PTSD and the effects were starting to manifest themselves in a serious way.

When my Ascendant progressed into Sagittarius, I did not become a Sagittarius, but I did take on a few traits, like being really straightforward, to the point of being very blunt, and also broadminded and quite the procrastinator.

Natal .... Position .. Action ....Age... Date ............ Location .. Contact
Asc...... 20°Sc43' ..Sextile ....90 .... Aug 23 1962 ...20°Vi41' ... Mercury
Sun..... 05°Ge13' .. Sign .......91 .... Aug 24 1962... 00°Vi33' ....Virgo
MC ......01°Vi31' ....Sextile.... 91 .... Aug 24 1962 .. 01°Cn06'... Mars
Sun.... 05°Ge13'.... House .... 92..... Aug 25 1962 .. 01°Vi31' ...10th House
MC ......01°Vi31'..... Con .......92 .... Aug 25 1962... 01°Vi31' ... Sun

There's where I exit stage left. Not because of those particular progressions, mind you, but because of that and other things going on with transits and the Anareta wants to Tango.

The other benefit to writing out your progressions is that if you don't know the houses, signs, elements and natures (and that would be about 80% of you), then you will when you're done. The elements trine, the natures oppose and square, sextiles are always Fire/Air or Earth/Water etc.

I recommend using some of the minor aspects, like the quincunx, semi-sextile and semi-square.

Often in your life you might notice periods where your relationship with your children, spouse, parents, friends, co-workers or supervisors is a little testy and irritating. I guarantee you'll always find a semi-sextile or semi-square there. And the advantage of knowing that in advance is that you can take a "time-out," give yourself a "yellow card," take a different approach or do other things to make your life and everyone else's more pleasant.

Aspect orbs for progressions are 30' to 1° maximum. In addition to aspects, Planets changing Signs, Houses or going Direct or Retrograde are very important to note. For Planets that go Direct or Retrograde, flip ahead in the ephemeris and look to see if any transiting Planets are conjunct that point, because it will be emphasized. The same is true if a progressed Planet goes Direct or Retrograde at the pre-natal eclipses or the last Moon before birth (which will either be a Full Moon or a New Moon).

What if a progressed Planet goes Direct or Retrograde at the same point where there is a transiting Eclipse or New/Full Moon for that month? I don't know, but note it and look at it in detail later. You can ignore Lunar Eclipses after 3 months, but for Solar Eclipses it'll depend on the nature of the Sign (ie 3 months for Cardinal, 6 months for Mutable and 12 months for Fixed).

After you make your list or table, look at past events and see if you can make sense of them. As I said, not everything will manifest itself in a way that you can physically see. Once you get a feel for past events, you can start looking at future events.
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."

Zeuses

Thankyou for all of this. I think astrology was less complex when I only followed transits lol. There is so much but the question is what is the most important? There are transits, progressions, solar return, lunar return. If I was to ask an astrologer here is my natal but I want to know the challenges and opportunities of the next year where do you start? I am Aries sun and mars in Aries, plus Pluto in the first. House but at the moment no one would guess that from how I am at present. Would this be because of a progression (internal change) because of transits (external events)? I will read through again what you have written and may have more questions if that is ok

Last edited:

Zeuses

This could refer to some kind of 'loss' which is being experienced….. it could involve an association with another on a personal level. ….. involves financial arrangements of some kind, either your own or from/due to/shared with another.

A rational-cautious-serious attitude towards situations occuring; justicial/benefits of some kind, but also of belief and positivity patterns?

If not involving one's work sphere, there could be concern regarding a health issue...….. Usually stable nerves could be on edge as stability undergoes a change, and the immediate future is uncertain.

……. relevance could imply a client guidance/therapist situation, either as one or the other.

The consequences of attitudes regarding love, pleasure and enjoyment that directed one's life path is under review. Feelings may run deeper than so far expected, bringing about a different perception regarding experiences undergone.

It's not so much about interpretting a chart, as to whether anything 'clicks' as being relevant to you.

I've deleted all astrological references. Does the text as it now stands ring any bells of recognition for you?

Your previous feedback is appreciated. :smile:

Thankyou for this. I currently have no relationships whatsoever in terms of lovers or friendships but I used to be a social person with many friends and acquaintances and always a lover. I do believe that my perceptions of relationships of any description has changed. I have had a health issue.

Zeuses

attachment.php

Hello Zeuses,

Most of your analysis is work oriented but I don't have any work and am currently unemployed and have been for almost three years now. Unless it is referring to potential careers eg I was considering training in art therapy and I assume Saturn transit 5th (creativity) trine Venus (also creative). I also thought that some of my current transits may have referred to potential new relationship eg Uranus trine moon and an oncoming Venus moon progression and the Saturn Venus again.

Last edited:

jac

I realize this reads trite after all the heavy prognoses, but it looks like a lot of talent to me.

Why 'art therapy'? Why not just ART?

This is inherent and can be pursued independently.
The love is certainly there!

Zeuses

I realize this reads trite after all the heavy prognoses, but it looks like a lot of talent to me.

Why 'art therapy'? Why not just ART?

This is inherent and can be pursued independently.
The love is certainly there![/QUOTE
Lol it doesn't read trite at all. I'm not a good enough artist to make a living from it and many years ago I was a therapist so thought maybe combine the two. Thankyou for your positive comments though. Do you also see the potential creative possibilities through the Saturn transits too?

aquarius7000

Hi,

With Venus (ruler of 10th) in Gemini and in an aspect to Uranus, you will go through a no. of career changes. Venus rules finance and the arts. With Uranus in the mix, it could be that you free lance, or do something that is not a common 9 to 5 role. Like sitting out of your own home and doing something. With a tight sq. to Saturn (in Pisces), you could do something like art-critiquing. Moon in Saturn - Venus in Gem - and Saturn in Pisces , you could even do something like mechanical drawing or interior designing. - which has a touch of art, but also has to do with concrete. You certainly should have the knack to write - perhaps even like write about healing work. So, all this is not so commonplace. By the end of this year/beginning next, your career and work life will have picked up steam.

Zeuses

Hi,

With Venus (ruler of 10th) in Gemini and in an aspect to Uranus, you will go through a no. of career changes. Venus rules finance and the arts. With Uranus in the mix, it could be that you free lance, or do something that is not a common 9 to 5 role. Like sitting out of your own home and doing something. With a tight sq. to Saturn (in Pisces), you could do something like art-critiquing. Moon in Saturn - Venus in Gem - and Saturn in Pisces , you could even do something like mechanical drawing or interior designing. - which has a touch of art, but also has to do with concrete. You certainly should have the knack to write - perhaps even like write about healing work. So, all this is not so commonplace. By the end of this year/beginning next, your career and work life will have picked up steam.

Thankyou for your analysis. I have experience in writing a book which is in fact a self help book for women (not finished as yet) but I am not a particularly creative writer. I have worked in freelance writing during my career. I have become more creative overall in the past year and I do think this is to do with my Saturn in fifth and it's trine to Venus as there is no romance in life so assuming its manifesting in creative instead. I have changed careers a number of times in my life as I have never been ambitious by nature so don't feel the need to reach the top in any career.

Thankyou for your time on this.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thankyou for your analysis. I have experience in writing a book which is in fact a self help book for women (not finished as yet) but I am not a particularly creative writer. I have worked in freelance writing during my career. I have become more creative overall in the past year and I do think this is to do with my Saturn in fifth and it's trine to Venus as there is no romance in life so assuming its manifesting in creative instead. I have changed careers a number of times in my life as I have never been ambitious by nature so don't feel the need to reach the top in any career.

Thankyou for your time on this.
Saturn over the 5th does not make one creative. Saturn is perhaps the least creative. As pointed out in my previous post, your creative streak comes from Venus-Moon and Merc. What Sat is doing is help you make a career out of it, or at least plan a career based on creative pursuits, like art. Saturn likes structure and industry- as in hard work. It likes concrete manifestation of things - which happens when one picks up a career. Saturn is all about toil and hands-on application/manifestation into reality. So what is in the mind (creativity or imagination) has to take concrete / corporeal shape and form

Zeuses

Saturn over the 5th does not make one creative. Saturn is perhaps the least creative. As pointed out in my previous post, your creative streak comes from Venus-Moon and Merc. What Sat is doing is help you make a career out of it, or at least plan a career based on creative pursuits, like art. Saturn likes structure and industry- as in hard work. It likes concrete manifestation of things - which happens when one picks up a career. Saturn is all about toil and hands-on application/manifestation into reality. So what is in the mind (creativity or imagination) has to take concrete / corporeal shape and form

Thankyou for this. I see what you mean. Saturn is the realist too so keeps the feet on the ground.

Zeuses

I also have Jupiter and Pluto transiting 5th at the same time with Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn and Saturn just in Aquarius. I also have hideous Neptune transiting seventh. What would you say that this will mean when taken all together. The only aspect is the Saturn trine Venus.

aquarius7000

I also have Jupiter and Pluto transiting 5th at the same time with Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn and Saturn just in Aquarius. I also have hideous Neptune transiting seventh. What would you say that this will mean when taken all together. The only aspect is the Saturn trine Venus.
I would say “taken all together” to really be able to interpret correctly - please post your chart. You can hide your birth derails, but I hesitate to comment further without seeing the chart

Last edited:

Zeuses

I would say “taken all together” to really be able to interpret correctly - please post your chart. You can hide your birth derails, but I hesitate to comment further without seeing the chart

The following is a link to my chart.

aquarius7000

Firstly, it is not just you that has Pluto in Capricorn or Saturn in Aquarius. Off the top of my head, Pluto has been in Cap I think since 2010, so it is like a whole generation that has been undergoing Pluto in Cap. Saturn has just entered Aquarius for all.

Also, I fail to understand why you would use such a strong and negative adjective to describe Neptune - "hideous". Is it due to your own understanding of Neptune being responsible for some personal experience, which makes you term Nep hideous?

Pluto transiting your 5th, which is, like the 1st, the house of self-expression, could have awakened some past issues of bullying, esp. since you have Pluto in the first house.

On a slightly different, but connected note, I know somebody, who has the exact same placement of that Plu-Ura combo along with a personal planet on their Asc. and yes, on several occasions, per my own experience, they can be very stubborn and bully-ish.