Remove black magic effect by astrology...?

waybread

Or just stop believing in black magic. Honestly-- this is 2014, not the Dark Ages. This is all in your head. As such, I hope that you have sufficiently strong and positive spiritual beliefs to realize that the God in whom you believe is stronger than any black magic; or else that you will put yourself into the care of a competent psychologist.

If you think somebody or some entity has cast a spell on you, don't reinforce it with your fears. Reinforce your innate goodness and inner strength.

Use astrology to see how to do this.

Bunraku

Yeah what she said is true. Adding energies into thought forms is one way that strengthens it. In fact, sometimes a person believes that he/she is cursed to the point that a curse is formed by the person believing the curse even though there was no curse to begin with.

Get your thoughts off it!

tikana

yes Kaiousei no Senshi i was trying to see if people are paying attention!

first, the person needs to run a horary if he/she is cursed or not
then go from there

Moon cannot go retrograde! :devil:

Bunraku

Void sounded weird also.

It's a custom to never cast spells during void of course because spells have a tendency to go wrong or not work at all when casted during that time.

I know it was a joke, but then I thought about it... and then thought it was an inventive idea to break curses during VOC, but there's no evidence or proof that doing so will work.
Hmm...

Tikana makes us think once again and has great ideas :smile: