Am I about to be homeless?

boom

I'm currently staying at an acquaintance's home. This person was kind enough to let both my mother and I stay. We currently don't have enough money to afford an apartment or rent a room. My employment insurance recently ended and I've been applying for as many jobs as possible. My mother is expecting a little retirement money at the end of the month.

I was hoping to stay in our current room till the end of the month, however my mother has been very rude to our host. My mother has had difficulty in her relationships to other people. She believes that she is being stalked by police officers and spies sent by the mafia. She also believes that a chip implanted in her neck is giving her migraines. She now believes that our host is being used by the mafia.

I try very hard to reason with her, but tonight she was tremendously rude to our host. She wants to leave and sleep in a homeless shelter. Obviously, I don't want to.

Am I about to be sleeping in a homeless shelter? I know that the moon is in the via c ombusta, which often indicates a bad outcome. I'm very afraid.

boom

I just realized I don't know how to attach my chart from my phone.

The time is 11:56pm in Calgary Alberta Canada.

waybread

It is a courtesy to post your chart-- use a computer when you can.

But Mom sounds like she has mental health issues-- her fears go beyond ordinary rudeness. Can you get her to see a MD at your nearest walk-in clinic, if you don't have a family doctor? Or call a United Way agency in your area that offers free or low-cost mental health services. Or find a mental health hot line in your area. Tell Mom she needs to deal with those migraines, as you worry they could be something more serious.

Do this now, before your host loses patience.

isismagdalenne

Can you let her go to the shelter and you stay with the friend. Or are you underage? If you are underage that is all the more reason you need to ask someone to help your mother get help. The symptoms your describing are schizophrenia and she needs medication. Nothing else has a chance at helping and without help she is a danger to herself to you and to others