wedding on Dec 11 2014

isismagdalenne

Gonna need to do the courthouse wedding thing. Been with him for over 11 years . Haven't done it so far because I wanted to do this thing where we go to Disney and do it while on a little family vacation thing. However things have come up the last few years ( budget one year, hurt foot another, pregnancy next, house destroyed by tornado then) anyway, we don't have the money this year to do the Disney thing either because we want to put a deposit on a house. But for practical and very unromantic reasons we may need to do the legal part of it before the year is over. (Health insurance stuff) sooo. Dec 11 is a paycheck day ( yes that's super romantic isn't it? Heh.) So wanna know how that day would look. I am 1/4/79 born in peoria il. At..i think 3:13 am. He is 6/3/77 in peoria il. At 8:02 om (I think) it would take place also in peoria il.

isismagdalenne

I haven't been able to attempt to look at it myself for a few reasons. One is that I lost my computer and all the programs and data in it during the tornado. All my books to. And I was a novice anyway. So I cannot remember anything I was learning then yet because without a computer and books and only very limited access to Internet I've had a lapse in any practice of astrology for over a year. Time including a rough pregnancy then the time since the tornado and recovering until now. I will continue my study as soon as I can but until then I would truly appreciate someone helping me out with taking g a look at this for me. Thanks

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi Isis,

December 11, 2014 seems like a pretty decent day on its own to get married, especially if you were to do it in the morning, just before 11:00 am. Somewhere between 10:33 and 11:12 would be ideal.

That time isn't rooted or anything, it's just a general "this time looks better than anything else that day" thing.

isismagdalenne

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate you taking the time to look. Truly. Unfortunately, I have to ask if you (or anyone,) would look at the beggining handful of days in Jan 2015 (except the 1st because I don't think the courthouse is open on new years, ) the reason being because eric last night said we should do it that week so that we do not have to change anything on our plans of how we are going to file taxes by doing it before the year is over. A look see would be appreciated. And if it is not too much trouble, I also wouldn't mind being told a few things about what makes it good or bad. That's is just for the sake of getting back to trying to learn. Thanks again for the time :)

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi Isis, I can certainly share my thinking in recommending the previous time. I'll not be able to scope out the beginning of January (I am not at home and refuse to utilize astro.com for elections. Talk about a headache.) I will upload a chart from astro, but I realize it may go offline at any time, so will do my best to upload a "real" chart later in the day.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=qs3file68WMQZ-u1415369174

Essentially we're trying to locate a good time that occurs within normal business hours. This removes a lot of otherwise good times right from the start. Our focus is twofold: primary importance is getting that Moon/Jupiter conjunction in a good spot and taking advantage of the Moon's trine to the Sun with some great reception. Our second goal is to take the bite out of malefic planets.

The first goal is accomplished in this chart by putting the Moon/Jupiter conjunction on the Descendant. Not only is this the house of the matter, but also represents the bride. We've made the Sun/Moon trine prominent by also placing it in angular houses. The downside of this is, while promising, is likely to let everyone know about your business and make the contents of your marriage kind of public.

The second goal is accomplished by making Saturn the Lord of the First and giving him some responsibility in the matter. Saturn is pretty icky, but we do what we have to do and we put him in a nice cadent house so that he won't be strong, but won't be unfortunate either. We tuck Mars away into the impotent twelfth house, keeping his malevolence out of the way and he aspects neither of the significators.

If the time is before 10:33, Mars takes his place on the Ascendant and that is not good. A time after 11:12 gets the Moon too distant from the Descendant and makes her officially cadent. Other times when the Moon and Jupiter conjunction is on an angle are outside of normal business hours. Though, one thing to consider is that by moving the time forward a few minutes from the time selected for this particular chart will have the Moon take over as hour lord, which will be more conducive to marriage than a Mercury hour. Whether that is something you're going to be able to get and keep the Moon/Jupiter conjunction though I don't know, changing information in astro is too much of a back-and-forth headache.

Last edited:

isismagdalenne

Ok. Thank you. Maybe now with these hints I can look at the Jan thing myself and then post for hints when I get stuck. Since now it's most likely January since he doesn't want it to blow our tax refunds

isismagdalenne

Ok soo. I'm worried because Jupiter is retrograde and squared with Saturn , I think during my entire window of oppertunity. I have to do the courthouse between jan. 2 and the latest the 5th. For practical reasons the 2nd is best. What will Jupiter retro and square Saturn do. And if I Have to do them, what houses would be best to stick them in? Like I said I have to do the courthouse first week of january, but if it's absolutely so horrible that it can't work, maybe I should do some kind of ceremony early and consider that the day and just do the legal part on that week.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hello, Isis.

I wouldn't really be worried about Juptier's retrograde or the square it is experiencing with Saturn. Primarily because the square does not perfect and because Jupiter does not naturally have anything to do with marriage. However, it could become an issue if Jupiter is the the ruler of either the First or Seventh house, so do not let that happen.