Could someone make me a proper birth chart reading?

Hey everybody! As the title says it, i'd like it if somebody could make me a personal reading of my chart. The why i made emphasis on the word "proper" is because i've seen all(as i know) the auto interpretation sites online, had a custom birth chart reading from astro.com and have read quite a few books about numerology, astrology and general occult stuff. I just like to gather as most perspectives as i can. Interpretations of the luminaries and planets plus the aspects interconnected explained with the positive and negative!

Thank you!

I was born on July 27th in Châteauguay, Qc, Canada at 7:30 Am

Sorry if there's no file attachment, i'm typing from my iPod Touch and somehow can't find how to put my chart on here.

Last edited:

Marinka

Hey everybody! As the title says it, i'd like it if somebody could make me a personal reading of my chart. The why i made emphasis on the word "proper" is because i've seen all(as i know) the auto interpretation sites online, had a custom birth chart reading from astro.com and have read quite a few books about numerology, astrology and general occult stuff. I just like to gather as most perspectives as i can. Interpretations of the luminaries and planets plus the aspects interconnected explained with the positive and negative!

Thank you!

My name's xxxxxx and i was born on July 27th in Châteauguay, Qc, Canada at 7:30 Am

Sorry if there's no file attachment, i'm typing from my iPod Touch and somehow can't find how to put my chart on here.

I'm not sure that you are aware but, what you are asking for could take hours and most astrologers on this site, both amateurs and professionals, are not likely to spend that amount of time on your chart. The most I ever spend on a free chart interpretation is about 10 minutes and then another 10 minutes or so to write it up - so total of 20 minutes. I do this in-between my paying clients. Granted, a medical chart or a missing person will get more than 10 minutes of my time.

If you want a very detailed reading then maybe finding a professional astrologer in your area might be a possible avenue but, hopefully, you are aware that astrologers may charge from $150 to 400 an hour for their interpretations.

Maybe there is something specific that you would like to know about, like one area of your life .. money, heath, romance ? That allows someone that has the time to respond the ability to focus on one area and provide information that you are interested in.

I might also suggest that you also look at other "read my chart" threads and it might provide you with some idea of what type of posts will get responses.

Also - please remove your name from the post - it's not necessary and you want to keep your confidentiality. When you are on your laptop - try posting your chart again into this thread. Instructions for inserting charts are in a thread in the "read my chart" section.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that you are aware but, what you are asking for could take hours and most astrologers on this site, both amateurs and professionals, are not likely to spend that amount of time on your chart. The most I ever spend on a free chart interpretation is about 10 minutes and then another 10 minutes or so to write it up - so total of 20 minutes. I do this in-between my paying clients. Granted, a medical chart or a missing person will get more than 10 minutes of my time.

If you want a very detailed reading then maybe finding a professional astrologer in your area might be a possible avenue but, hopefully, you are aware that astrologers may charge from $150 to 400 an hour for their interpretations.

Maybe there is something specific that you would like to know about, like one area of your life .. money, heath, romance ? That allows someone that has the time to respond the ability to focus on one area and provide information that you are interested in.

I might also suggest that you also look at other "read my chart" threads and it might provide you with some idea of what type of posts will get responses.

Also - please remove your name from the post - it's not necessary and you want to keep your confidentiality. When you are on your laptop - try posting your chart again into this thread. Instructions for inserting charts are in a thread in the "read my chart" section.

Alright thanks for the pointer tho! But would you mind doing one? Forget the in depth request, just basic interpretation with both positive and negative? If so, thanks!

I second what Marinka has said. Since I'm retired from professional practice, I tend to spend a longer time.

However there are thousands of things that can be learned from a chart. A full analysis for me involves 7 major factor areas:

1. Analysis of your present challenges emotionally and mentally

2. Analysis of the cognitive structures that you use to filter the world and respond to it

3. Analysis of how change impacts you and how you deal with it

4. Analysis of your mission in life

5. Analysis of the strengths in your chart

6. Analysis of the road blocks or fences to energies that really don't work well for you in this life

7. Analysis of how you gain energy and your health.

Additionally, people might ask for a relationship analysis about somebody else, or a career analysis, or a horary question.

Looking at your question above in the light of what I do as a professional astrologer, perhaps you could do what Marinka has asked and ask a specific question, rather than a total analysis of your world.

Zarathu

P.S.: astrology needs three things: 1. year, month, day; 2. time; 3, place. You left out the year.

Oh, my bad, my birth date is July 27th 1991 in Châteauguay, Qc, Canada at 7:30 am

If i had a question it'd be a general one and i'll provide a background information to back it up so here it is:

I've had it really rough my entire life and i got made fun of my entire childhood including my father who made it rougher for me and basically the same people that made fun of me in the past copied me to a certain point and took advantage of me for a long time so i quit talking to everybody and i've been bitter since last year for a whole bunch of reasons. I kinda don't care anymore about anything and i really just wanna get myself together so i'd like to know what in my charts could depict some negative tendencies that i instinctly act upon whenever i'm faced with bad stuff and what are the positive tendencies that i instinctly act up whenever i feel good. Sounds vague? Meh, i'd also like to know what would be my field of career regarding the influences in my chart cause i honestly don't know what i'm gonna do of my life since i'm very limited money wise. My interests are so wide that i can't seem to know where to go except for arts. But i'm definetely not making a career out of arts for so many reasons. I'm really introverted and find it difficult more than ever being around people for some reasons i don't wanna mention. I know i'm asking alot but if i had money, i'd be willing to pay for some guidance but i'm really broke and in debts.

Anything, as basic as it can be would help me.

Thanks!

What you are asking for would take me a good 3-4 hours of professional time. A career analysis is the second most important thing in your life and deserves real time, not a 2 minute look over: I need to analyze what your best working conditions are, your abilities, and your success. All three have to be put together with suggestions.

You are asking for the Moon for free. My heart goes out to you. But your statement that you really don't care about anything anymore suggests that you don't have the stamina to work things out, and are really looking to a very simple answer to a set of very very complex questions.

Suppose I Looked at your basic cognitive structures and at your emotional and mental challenges at the moment. Would that do?

If it does, I have one requirement. You just dialog with me about everything I tell you. The moment you stop dialoging about it is the moment I stop responding. And you will reach that point sooner or later; no matter what you say, everybody does. There is a limit, big or small, that takes people further than they want to go. This is what you have long term astrological counseling for.

Well in fact what i implied by "i dont care anymore about anything" simply was i don't wanna have to deal with stupid shits and i just wanna work on things so i can go back on livin on my own while doing my personnal stuff, afar from anybody. I just dont wanna have to do anything with anybody at the moment.

Yeah! Definetely! I'm down! Ask me your questions! Anything that i can get out of this would be frankly beneficial for me honestly.

OP removed the name but it's still showing in your quote of his original post!

rahu

Banned
The most striking aspect is venus conjunct the dragontail opposed to Neptune conjunct the dragonhead.
In addition eris is square the nodal axis and ceres is square the nodal axis also.
Venus give a strong attractive sexual aura, and with ersi square, sexuality can become overwhelming.tis aspect also gives excellent intuitive powers. It gives psychic abilities but this aspect also draws the negative and the overbearing. So tough it can show the presence of love, with the wrong attitude it will bring difficulties and hate at times. the problem being that love can turn to hate and vice versa for seemingly no reason. Neptune greatly complicates relationships as with the dragonhead, you psychic abilities are very powerful. This brings prophetic dreams and visionary consciousness. With this aspect dreams can continue into your consciousness and you can have visions while awake. The venus/Neptune opposition is especially sensitive and sexual, it can give a great delicacy of feelings that draw sensitive souls. But with eris square, the cruder. carnal passions usually intrude into the idealistic and romantic feelings. you are extremely romantic ,with psyche on the ascendant, but somehow you draw those who are interested sexuality as an end.
This position also draws shady characters, often individuals who could be characterized as possessed or magical. this opposition gives you the ability to relate to all types and classes of people. You can easily cast spell on others because you can become what they see in you, whether accurate or not. You can project the image that other imagine about you. This can be an aspect of deception by others as well as an aspect of self delusion, as the psychic planes can confuse you with the wealth of visions and images . this aspect gives a need for secrecy and you do not like to let others know your real feelings. It als greatly complicates you emotional nature and you tend to enjoy more than one relationship at a time.though this wantonness may be tempered as ceres square the nde shows a soul who seeks to give devotion .but if rejected ceres can turn very cold and at times aggressive.
Th eris/ceres opposition complicates ceres impulses as Eris is very selfish and desire oriented. Eris lives for the moment and does not usually consider the partners needs or sensitivities
This opposition gives very good creative abilities and with mercury trine to Uranus and Neptune, they may come out in visual arts or writing.

Your moon is conjunct to the vertex and exactly conjunct ixion. This shows you reflect deeply on things. With ixion you have a highly critical social eye. You note the contradictions that people have about themselves and their social skills. This tends to give an cynical attitude but it makes you an excellent social critic as you are usually correct in you analysis of social interactions. It too out spoken you can easily alienate friends but wit Venus trine to the moon, you innate emotional sensitivity probably tempers this potential.
You might read more about venus/node and venus/node dynamics on
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2
scoll down to 5/31/13 for venus and 6/18/13 for Neptune

rahu