Chiron in the 2nd opposed Saturn and square Sun-Mars

ricca91

Hi everyone!

I recently started to look at Chiron and its aspects, and I found out that it's part of a t-square involving Saturn and Sun-Mars conjunction in Scorpio.

Chiron is in Leo in the 2nd opposed Aqua Saturn in the 8th and square Scorpio Sun-Mars in the 5th.

Can anyone tell me what it could mean or how could you interpret it? My financial situation is not bad ATM but I'm living at my parent's house because I'm currently unable to find a job.

Will it mean that I will always struggle making money and having a materially comfortable life?

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2at_riccardo.1478.47122.jpg
    astro_2at_riccardo.1478.47122.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 20

kimbermoon

Many might not consider this aspect having much impact, but I suggest it could be an important aspect of your life, especially since it is about to be activated by your upcoming Saturn Return [beginning mid December].

Chiron relates to individual wounds retained within the psyche, and thus can have much influence on one's psychological orientation. Karmic wounds are not easily healed, especially when we are not aware of their existence. They do require conscious awareness of low self-esteem, a sense of inadequacy or other perceived failures that require efforts to rise above them and resolve; otherwise they subconsciously affect our outer circumstances in various ways. As within, so without.

It does demand hard work in overcoming and thus can eventually result in creating inner healing powers that could be used to help others. Any weaknesses that we learn to conquer contributes to greater personal strength.

In this case, the opposition from Saturn shows past wounds relating to restriction or limitation of 'shared resources' that may have been denied or withheld from you. Or perhaps in a past life you yourself acted miserly or greedily and chose not to help others that you could have. In any case, the lesson involves learning to be more gracious in sharing with those who are in need, as part of your spiritual evolvement; perhaps being more resourceful yourself or using your resources more wisely.

Finding yourself without employment currently is apt to be a prelude to the upcoming Saturn Return in a couple of years, representing a significant turning point in the life where important personal lessons must be learned. Saturn as ruler of your 7th H could portend restrictions or disappointments in terms of social or marital relationships. This relates to a significant time of coming to terms with your Saturnian lessons in life.

I think that having the Sun/Mars in Scorpio as the midpoint of the opposition represents the path of resolution for you. And that is related to creating your own sense of Identity, apart from your past conditioning and peer standing. Finding your true Self as a unique being, through intense emotional experiencing that has a strong hold on us psychologically ; in order to do the necessary healing you have to dig deeply within to discover the diamond in the rough that is only realized through intense self -exploration.

ricca91

Many might not consider this aspect having much impact, but I suggest it could be an important aspect of your life, especially since it is about to be activated by your upcoming Saturn Return [beginning mid December].

Chiron relates to individual wounds retained within the psyche, and thus can have much influence on one's psychological orientation. Karmic wounds are not easily healed, especially when we are not aware of their existence. They do require conscious awareness of low self-esteem, a sense of inadequacy or other perceived failures that require efforts to rise above them and resolve; otherwise they subconsciously affect our outer circumstances in various ways. As within, so without.

It does demand hard work in overcoming and thus can eventually result in creating inner healing powers that could be used to help others. Any weaknesses that we learn to conquer contributes to greater personal strength.

In this case, the opposition from Saturn shows past wounds relating to restriction or limitation of 'shared resources' that may have been denied or withheld from you. Or perhaps in a past life you yourself acted miserly or greedily and chose not to help others that you could have. In any case, the lesson involves learning to be more gracious in sharing with those who are in need, as part of your spiritual evolvement; perhaps being more resourceful yourself or using your resources more wisely.

Finding yourself without employment currently is apt to be a prelude to the upcoming Saturn Return in a couple of years, representing a significant turning point in the life where important personal lessons must be learned. Saturn as ruler of your 7th H could portend restrictions or disappointments in terms of social or marital relationships. This relates to a significant time of coming to terms with your Saturnian lessons in life.

I think that having the Sun/Mars in Scorpio as the midpoint of the opposition represents the path of resolution for you. And that is related to creating your own sense of Identity, apart from your past conditioning and peer standing. Finding your true Self as a unique being, through intense emotional experiencing that has a strong hold on us psychologically ; in order to do the necessary healing you have to dig deeply within to discover the diamond in the rough that is only realized through intense self -exploration.
First of all, thank you for your insight! It was very helpful.

I REALLY, REALLY feel identified with what you wrote. I battled with low self-esteem, bullying, emotional abuse and depression for a really long time, although right now I'm much better thanks to hard internal work done through therapy (and medication).

During the last months, I began to realize my full potential, also thanks to astrology and right now I feel quite empowered, hopeful and optimistic, like if I have my life in my own hands. I have tMars trining sun and ASC so that may help for a few days.

I see how the Saturn return could restrict social and romantic life, since I am a physician and probably will work long shifts and nights.

You see, I am really anxious about my S. return since this planet only receives tense aspects, and I didn't read many encouraging things about 8th house Saturn.

I'm sorry to ask you a favor, but if you could explain a little bit more about what it COULD (I know exact events and outcomes are impossible to predict) happen during these 2 years, I would be very very grateful!

kimbermoon

Happy to help.

Re; The Saturn Return arrives in March 2020 so you have time yet to make preparations for the changes that may arrive. There is a choice involved in whether you adopt necessary preparations through awareness and understanding ahead of time, which could go a long way to helping offset the more sudden or unexpected potentialities of what might happen, or choose to leave it to fate. What is your concept about the separation of these two alternatives of theory?

You've had the benefit of having Jupiter transiting the Sun in the past six months and so this has been about learning more about your personality in contrast to your true Identity. Your Solar Return should have allowed some insights about how your identify yourself and how that impacts on the interactions you experience with others.

Saturn in Aquarius tends to carry lessons associated with independence and accountability in life and it's afflictions can leave feeling uncertain or harbouring fears about being left abandoned or isolated. These may be associated with inner psychological issues needing to be cleared out. Since Aquarius is all about freedom from restriction and restraint Saturn demands that you be accountable for knowing about the difference between between true responsibility and feelings of inappropriate responsibility, associated with inappropriate guilt or self-punishment. In the 8th H this is about hidden fears or complexes that hold you back from true progress. Consider also the input of the Saturn/Chiron themes.

I would offer though that you do have strengthening effects from a couple of lesser known aspects called Quintiles, involving support from Jupiter and Saturn to natal Pluto / Mercury. This allows you to be driven by incredible creative powers towards resolving your karmic difficulties [Saturn] and to become a person of power and influence [Pluto].

The quintiles provide great drive and momentum that ' push one to succeed in whatever you aim your goals at.' At the same time there is a danger of becoming obsessive and out of control, so they do demand a good dose of self-control to avoid going to extremes. Without it though, one can flounder in a 'sea of mediocrity', so the trick is to maintain some sort of balance over the intensity of the influences. For you that may well be offered through the square of Sun/Saturn, for self discipline and control.

When you remain unaware of such facets of your inner nature, it can lead to tragedies and missteps; as such you are apt to be driven to seek harmony in your life to avoid the pitfalls that may accompany it.

Pluto/Mercury gives you an inner depth to your mind, with the ability to come to profound conclusions, through deep insight and reflection. You have the capacity for deep research into the mysteries of life and psychological awareness, which can be very helpful in your Chiron issues.

You recently experienced your Solar Return, which serves to re-charge the natal tendencies of your Sun, igniting the inborn challenges between the Moon and Saturn, afflicting your personal sense of Identity and Purpose in life. That gives you the incentive each year to re-evaluate your progress and the goals you are striving towards. With every cycle, important lessons are meant to be learned.

Astrology demonstrates the implicit importance of cycles in our lives. Changing our lives becomes easier when we can recognize that life is about 'spiraling upward' rather than being fixed in a straight line and doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and again.

Each planet has it's own cycle with a different time frame, and this also affects the timing of our stages in life. If we don't attempt to clear out the 'inner blockages we carry, similar problems will be 'coming around again'.
With effort and awareness the Saturn Return can serve to release us from our inner torments that stand in our way and keep us fearful and uncertain. The slate can be wiped clean again , so we can being our next cycle with greater wisdom and clarity. Feel free to ask for more input from me, as you wish.

ricca91

Happy to help.

Re; The Saturn Return arrives in March 2020 so you have time yet to make preparations for the changes that may arrive. There is a choice involved in whether you adopt necessary preparations through awareness and understanding ahead of time, which could go a long way to helping offset the more sudden or unexpected potentialities of what might happen, or choose to leave it to fate. What is your concept about the separation of these two alternatives of theory?

You've had the benefit of having Jupiter transiting the Sun in the past six months and so this has been about learning more about your personality in contrast to your true Identity. Your Solar Return should have allowed some insights about how your identify yourself and how that impacts on the interactions you experience with others.

Saturn in Aquarius tends to carry lessons associated with independence and accountability in life and it's afflictions can leave feeling uncertain or harbouring fears about being left abandoned or isolated. These may be associated with inner psychological issues needing to be cleared out. Since Aquarius is all about freedom from restriction and restraint Saturn demands that you be accountable for knowing about the difference between between true responsibility and feelings of inappropriate responsibility, associated with inappropriate guilt or self-punishment. In the 8th H this is about hidden fears or complexes that hold you back from true progress. Consider also the input of the Saturn/Chiron themes.

I would offer though that you do have strengthening effects from a couple of lesser known aspects called Quintiles, involving support from Jupiter and Saturn to natal Pluto / Mercury. This allows you to be driven by incredible creative powers towards resolving your karmic difficulties [Saturn] and to become a person of power and influence [Pluto].

The quintiles provide great drive and momentum that ' push one to succeed in whatever you aim your goals at.' At the same time there is a danger of becoming obsessive and out of control, so they do demand a good dose of self-control to avoid going to extremes. Without it though, one can flounder in a 'sea of mediocrity', so the trick is to maintain some sort of balance over the intensity of the influences. For you that may well be offered through the square of Sun/Saturn, for self discipline and control.

When you remain unaware of such facets of your inner nature, it can lead to tragedies and missteps; as such you are apt to be driven to seek harmony in your life to avoid the pitfalls that may accompany it.

Pluto/Mercury gives you an inner depth to your mind, with the ability to come to profound conclusions, through deep insight and reflection. You have the capacity for deep research into the mysteries of life and psychological awareness, which can be very helpful in your Chiron issues.

You recently experienced your Solar Return, which serves to re-charge the natal tendencies of your Sun, igniting the inborn challenges between the Moon and Saturn, afflicting your personal sense of Identity and Purpose in life. That gives you the incentive each year to re-evaluate your progress and the goals you are striving towards. With every cycle, important lessons are meant to be learned.

Astrology demonstrates the implicit importance of cycles in our lives. Changing our lives becomes easier when we can recognize that life is about 'spiraling upward' rather than being fixed in a straight line and doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and again.

Each planet has it's own cycle with a different time frame, and this also affects the timing of our stages in life. If we don't attempt to clear out the 'inner blockages we carry, similar problems will be 'coming around again'.
With effort and awareness the Saturn Return can serve to release us from our inner torments that stand in our way and keep us fearful and uncertain. The slate can be wiped clean again , so we can being our next cycle with greater wisdom and clarity. Feel free to ask for more input from me, as you wish.
Kimbermoon, I really appreciate that you took the time to write such an insightful analysis!

My SR chart has a Stellium in the 1st house, ASC in Libra, and Sun in exact conjunction with Venus, loosely conjunct Mercury and Jupiter! So I think it'll be a year of expansion and positivity, although Pluto is conjunct IC and moon is in Taurus opposing Mercury/Jupiter. We'll see what happens. I also have some health issues I have to take care of and neglected until now.

Again, thank you for taking the time to answer!!