Will he decide that he wants to be with me?

MissyXo

A bit of back story: I have been seeing him a few months. I haven't felt this serious about someone before I am really invested in my connection to him. I have felt lately that our connection becoming something more serious may be scaring him off a bit because of his previous relationship experiences. This morning I gave him an ultimatum that he needs to step up and decide what he wants. He has read the message I have sent and is yet to respond. This is the second time I have given him a similar ultimatum the last time was about a week ago which resulted in a discussion, him communicating a few things to me which helped but still backing off again afterwards I'm not sure how seriously he has taken it.

My (probably biased and completely wrong) interpretation:

First the ascendant is quite late, I would say I do feel hopeless in this situation I don't know where else to go from here until this is resolved and I don't have any moves left to make, the ball is in his court. But I am still totally oblivious to how this is going to turn out, this one is a real mystery to me.

In this chart he is venus, venus is also the ruler of the 7th house but is in the 8th house retrograde about 3 degrees from being back in the 7th, could this mean that he is going through a lot of intense emotions about his love life and explain the confusions about what he wants with me? Venus retrograde in 8th house seems like it would be a lot of confusion since venus is in a weak placement, but it is still heading back towards a stronger 7th house position and is applying to eventually make a conjunction to the moon in the 7th house which brings me to my next observation.

The moon is in the 7th house Libra which is moving towards making a conjunction to venus rx. Could this signify that he will be wanting something with more emotional stability after he comes out of his weakened 8th house situation? Could this stability be resonating from me or some other outside person/situation? Also would appreciate any perspective on what moon in 7th house would represent in this situation.

Venus rx is also making an applying trine to mars in 11th house aquarius. Could maybe have to do with friends or associates giving advice and helping him to deal with his circumstances. Could it be that he is consulting outsiders in regards to his decision about me and what action to take?

Venus is opposition to Uranus not sure what to make of that because they are both retrograde and out of sign for this aspect but will eventually make a true opposition in the future so not sure how or if this will play into the future of his decision (possibly feel the need to eventually break free or change his mind??), I'm quite oblivious to if this will be anything valid as venus will change signs before making an aspect, if someone could clear that up with a simple yes or no that'd be awesome.:happy:

The moon is making a departing square with saturn, this is a wide orb of 6 degrees but the only other aspect made to the moon is an applying square to pluto at an even wider 8 degree orb, I'm not really sure how to take these into consideration in regards to what decision he'll make.

Please help me see this in a more black and white perspective, I am still learning this and I know not all of this, if any will be on par with the truth as it is my own question but this is actually my first horary chart interpretation and any feedback and corrections to the points I've made would provide a good learning experience for me also. Any responses good and bad will all be much appreciated, thanks!! :smile:
chart.cgi

*attached astrodienst chart just incase my attachment doesn't work :smile:

Attachments

• willhedecidethathewantstobewithme3.PNG
    willhedecidethathewantstobewithme3.PNG
    69 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Very hard to read the chart attached. Can you attach one with the aspects and degrees clearly indicated? Thanks.

Chrysalis

You're the one who is after a relationship, not him, with moon in 7th but in the 8th house, which shows r'ship fear. You unfortunately have no control with regards to how this turns out, moon being inconjunct asc.

Why has saturn been exalting moon, inc this previous square aspect ? Because saturn is in his 5th house and rules (by sign)' causing restrictions and blockages in the 5th house going any further.

Im guessing around 6mths you've been seeing this guy so far ?

You've got neptune/chiron rising on your asc, you're hurting because you've developed feelings, and now want more in the form of a commitment, and who wouldn't.

As for if he will decide if he wants to be with you properly, as a couple, well unfortuantely for you, when you/jupiter move into sagittarius in less than 1 degree away, where he already is, you will then be in his detriment, even though you do receive him, this is called one sided reception.

And mercury is void, he's not doing nothing.

Will he decide if he wants to be with you, no he won't.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Chrysalis, what you wrote sounds spot on, but I don't understand why you say the moon is in the 8th. Do you mean 7th ruler Venus? Also, it looks like Saturn is in his 4th, not 5th. Which amounts to the same interpretation, 4th being end of matters. I find this chart format very hard to read, it's confusing.

Chrysalis

Chrysalis, what you wrote sounds spot on, but I don't understand why you say the moon is in the 8th.
By sign moons in the 8th.
Do you mean 7th ruler Venus? Also, it looks like Saturn is in his 4th, not 5th.
Once again its by sign, im using wholesigns.
Which amounts to the same interpretation, 4th being end of matters. I find this chart format very hard to read, it's confusing.

But then using wholesigns, puts him/merc in his 4th house (?) not too sure on why....or if to regard it as r'ship house end of matters, as in a red light/not taking things any further.

ElenaJ

So you redid the chart that MissyXo posted?
In any case, moon is inconjunct the ascendent ruler Neptune, and it appears VOC, so no, nothing is going to happen.
Hopefully she will post a decent chart to read, and maybe we can see the houses more clearly.
MissyXo, aside from the chart, if you really do care about him, why push for commitment, especially knowing he has had past problems in relationship commitment? Ultimatums usually don't work, unless you are really ready to accept the negative, which you apparently are not ready for.

MissyXo

Im guessing around 6mths you've been seeing this guy so far ?

As for if he will decide if he wants to be with you properly, as a couple, well unfortuantely for you, when you/jupiter move into sagittarius in less than 1 degree away, where he already is, you will then be in his detriment, even though you do receive him, this is called one sided reception.

3 months since I first met him and started seeing him. I haven't exactly demanded his commitment I have made it clear to him that I want commitment eventually but that if he wants to continue on with me I'll let him commit in his own time. About a week ago he did make a small comment about it happening one day but I'm not sure how seriously to take that and obviously I don't have the patience to wait it out and just see what happens. :lol:

I suppose my question is more, is it on the cards in the future, but that could be a longer timeline huh? I probably should've asked will I stick around until he is ready to commit? Maybe that would've been a better question I'll keep that noted for future questions anyhow.

Thank you for your answer at least now I can be prepared for the disappointments that lie ahead and will be able to accept them for what they are, which is out of my control. :unsure:

MissyXo

In any case, moon is inconjunct the ascendent ruler Neptune, and it appears VOC, so no, nothing is going to happen.
Hopefully she will post a decent chart to read, and maybe we can see the houses more clearly.
MissyXo, aside from the chart, if you really do care about him, why push for commitment, especially knowing he has had past problems in relationship commitment? Ultimatums usually don't work, unless you are really ready to accept the negative, which you apparently are not ready for.

I've edited my post to include a more readable chart with the degrees noted etc. I should clear up that the ultimatum I gave him wasn't really for commitment, it was for him to start pulling his weight in effort to keep whatever this is going. I just feel like recently the balance between us just hasn't been right. It hasn't always been like that, he chased me at first and was putting in a lot of effort to see me but recently all of a sudden I'll invite him to do something and I'll get just "maybe" or "I'll let you know later" and sometimes he'll reply later in the night after he's been out having a few drinks and he'll decide he wants to see me. But then other times he just won't reply after that. He's said previously that he is being stand offish lately on purpose because he doesn't want me to get too attached because he's afraid of hurting me if he lets me in (stupid me had already got attached by that point though). He doesn't really talk much about what happened to really bring on the fears that he has of commitment, but obviously it seems I can't help him move past them, I guess I've been holding out a little bit of hope that I would be able to help him heal from whatever is holding him back, I care about him a great deal and only want good things for him in life regardless of where this ends up so even if he can't commit to me, it will hurt me, but I don't think I could ever truly be mad at him for his decision.

rafaella

This man cares for you, Mer in sign of Jupiter, your significator. Receptions from him are there. But Sun is in Scorpio where it rejects Venus, your other significator, plus in fall of Moon. (Sun represents him as a man). Sun also squares Mars. He seems quite troubled here and not completely open to you as a woman nor is he open to your emotions. So a relationship with someone like that will not be easy as he is not going to be the loving man you would want, he might be afraid of lovey dovey stuff, but he does care for you.

More worrying is the fact that Jupiter is about to change signs and enter detriment of Mercury, you might just get tired of waiting for him to change. I think you will see marked change of attitude in yourself and may not care one way or another. I think you will know the outcome soon enough.

MissyXo

ElenaJ, do you consider the moon to be VOC once it leaves the house it is in or just the sign? The moon will form a conjunction to venus rx before leaving libra but the moon will still move into the 8th house before the conjunction happens. I'm not sure whether to take it as a valid conjunction or not.

MissyXo

More worrying is the fact that Jupiter is about to change signs and enter detriment of Mercury, you might just get tired of waiting for him to change. I think you will see marked change of attitude in yourself and may not care one way or another. I think you will know the outcome soon enough.

Yes I think you are right here. The thought of breaking things off for good has been crossing my mind a lot lately as Jupiter inches closer being dignified.

Also, for everyone responding (btw thank you so much :love:), I do have one thing that I haven't come across any info on that I'm unsure about. His significator mercury will begin a retrograde motion very soon (9 days away in real time), this retrograde will force mercury to form a conjunction to jupiter, before leaving the house he is in. So my question is, although he is void right now, do you believe it's possible that circumstances could change this in the near future when mercury goes retrograde? Is mercury still considered to be void? Or is the rx just null and void because it wasn't happening while the question was asked. Would really like to hear your opinions on this one!!

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes I think you are right here. The thought of breaking things off for good has been crossing my mind a lot lately as Jupiter inches closer being dignified.

Also, for everyone responding (btw thank you so much :love:), I do have one thing that I haven't come across any info on that I'm unsure about. His significator mercury will begin a retrograde motion very soon (9 days away in real time), this retrograde will force mercury to form a conjunction to jupiter, before leaving the house he is in. So my question is, although he is void right now, do you believe it's possible that circumstances could change this in the near future when mercury goes retrograde? Is mercury still considered to be void? Or is the rx just null and void because it wasn't happening while the question was asked. Would really like to hear your opinions on this one!!

But sun moves too, so at the point of retrograde, sun will also be in saggitarius with merc/jupiter, and inhibits mercury conjuncting back to jupiter.
Being specific, these are how close the degrees would be, mercury 5 degrees, sun 5 degrees, jupiter 4 degrees. Mercury will be combust at this point and unable to be seen, will still be in a partile conjunction with sun, so the aspect with jupiter never happens, its too close.

MissyXo

But sun moves too, so at the point of retrograde, sun will also be in saggitarius with merc/jupiter, and inhibits mercury conjuncting back to jupiter.
Being specific, these are how close the degrees would be, mercury 5 degrees, sun 5 degrees, jupiter 4 degrees. Mercury will be combust at this point and unable to be seen, will still be in a partile conjunction with sun, so the aspect with jupiter never happens, its too close.

hmm yes I didn't see that, yep this definitely isn't gonna go anywhere good anytime soon, was just looking at the ephemeris chart wondering how I missed that and also noticed that the moon will be conjunct the significators this coming Friday which is actually when we are supposed to be catching up for dinner, so go figure. Looks like that's when it'll come to it's end, I do hope it's me that ends it, I think it will be.

Thank you for all the input I really appreciate it have actually learnt so much from this post alone since this is my first horary interpretation it's been very enlightening!