Astro Poll~ (for cardinal and fixed signs only)

comdoc

I was born with Aries Sun, Gemini Moon, and Leo rising. If you're asking about how I feel about the other 5 Sun Signs--I feel most in tune with TAURUS Sun only. As Leo rising, I feel "an overall comprehension of each others' modalities of operating" with TAURUS rising. Disregarding your parameters. I resonate most with last decan Aries or Taurus rising, Leo Sun, Libra or Aquarius Moon.

hello hello~
This thread is about something a bit weird, I'd be very glad if you precious people could help me with your contributions! I really need to collect many contributions about this. This wants to be a relational poll, not the romantic kind though. But let's go in order...

As the title says, I'm just looking for the contribution of Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius people. Alright,I said you all, cardinal and fixed signs! Sorry mutable signs (I'm one of you!) for leaving you aside, for this time.

My request for you fixed and cardinal signs, is the following, please read carefully:

-between all the cardinal and fixed signs, which are the ones you feel more in tune with, in a some kind of wordless vibe that make you feel attuned to some similar "life view" thread? It's not really sexual attraction, more like an overall comprehension of each other others modalities of operating.
Which signs do you feel more in tune with,... but here I have to specify, leaving aside both your opposite sign and the sign of your own element?

So that for example, if you're an Aries who do you relate better with between Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, Scorpio and Aquarius?
Or if you're a Leo, between Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Libra, and Capricorn?
If you're a Cancer, between Aries, Taurus, Leo, Libra and Aquarius... and so on.

I'd be really glad if you could help me.

Last edited:

craft94

hello hello~
This thread is about something a bit weird, I'd be very glad if you precious people could help me with your contributions! I really need to collect many contributions about this. This wants to be a relational poll, not the romantic kind though. But let's go in order...

As the title says, I'm just looking for the contribution of Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius people. Alright,I said you all, cardinal and fixed signs! Sorry mutable signs (I'm one of you!) for leaving you aside, for this time.

My request for you fixed and cardinal signs, is the following, please read carefully:

-between all the cardinal and fixed signs, which are the ones you feel more in tune with, in a some kind of wordless vibe that make you feel attuned to some similar "life view" thread? It's not really sexual attraction, more like an overall comprehension of each other others modalities of operating.
Which signs do you feel more in tune with,... but here I have to specify, leaving aside both your opposite sign and the sign of your own element?

So that for example, if you're an Aries who do you relate better with between Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, Scorpio and Aquarius?
Or if you're a Leo, between Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Libra, and Capricorn?
If you're a Cancer, between Aries, Taurus, Leo, Libra and Aquarius... and so on.

I'd be really glad if you could help me.

Are we talking Sun signs?
Broadly generalizing, I feel most in tune with Libra, Aries and Aquarius Suns.
Oh, and I'm a Libra Sun with a very fixed chart by the way (Taurus Moon-SN conjunction, Leo Mars, Scorpio NN-Venus-Jupiter-Pluto conjunction and Aqua MC)

AppLeo

As a Leo, I get along best with Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn, and Taurus.

However, Cancer can drive me nuts because I easily hurt their feelings without meaning to.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Thank you all!

Just please keep in mind to not count your opposite (Aries for a Libra; Libra for an Aries; Aquarius for a Leo etc..) and the other sign with your same element.

Why?

Wouldn't you find better research asking people's signs and how they feel about ALL other signs?

My placements.
Cancer sun, Cancer jupiter, Taurus moon and mars, Gemini venus, Leo mercury, Capricorn Uranus, Neptune & Saturn, Scorpio pluto, Pisces ASC, Sagittarius MC.
Some other stuff, Eros in Taurus, Fortune in Taurus, Node in Aquarius, Chiron Cancer.

Leo, Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, Aquarius are who i relate to the most, especially Taurus and Cancer.

I can relate to Aries but not on a real internal level.

Aquarius is due to my 11th house having Uranus, Neptune and Saturn there, and i have positive aspects to other placements, Aquarius is my 4th dominant.

Last edited:

kahtiel

Scorpio with Scorp rising answering:

I apologize if I read you wrong, but it sounds like there are two questions so I answered them as such.
1. "between all the cardinal and fixed signs, which are the ones you feel more in tune with, in a some kind of wordless vibe that make you feel attuned to a similar "life view" thread? It's not really sexual attraction, more like an overall comprehension of each others modalities of operating." Taurus and Cancer only. If I can't use my opposite or same element, I have no answer because none of the other signs listed give me that kind of vibe.

2. "Which signs do you feel more in tune with then,... but here I have to specify, leaving aside both your opposite sign and the sign of your own element?" Capricorn due to their responsibility and work ethic and Leo specifically for their love of family. Outside of each of those things I don't feel in tune with them, we want different things in life.