Trying to find my passion, can't decide on career?

Cary2

Banned
Disclaimer I am assuming that your stated birth time is correct to the minute. If it is much different from that in fact then there will be significant errors in this interpretations. Your chart merely reveals you tendencies. It does not contradict your free will.

Aspects to MC are instrumental to vocations and avocations, but anything that lies across the angles, Asc, MC, Desc., IC will also contribute because they are emphasized and focused. You have a T-square of Pluto/Sun/Saturn across Asc/Desc, so that is a dominant matter for the chart in general. Such dominant matters often become avocations. To clarify, you also have a stellium of Sun/Mercury/Uranus. Both of these formations suggest the occult. In fact, that is what the two things have in common. The occult (especially astrology) is not profitable for everyone, and it is a challenging professional choice, but it is the clearest choice to me in this chart.

Another choice might be electronics or journalism (Mercury/Uranus). Perhaps engineering or computer programming.

The challenges are a tendency to assume you know more than you know, and a tendency to be domineering and selfish. Some people with such accents in their charts show a tendency to hardness and cruelty. Crime may entice you. Violence may entice you. Look to your constructive philosophies to help guide you through the complexity.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Thank you for answering my question! It's been bothering me for quite while but could you explain my personality I'm new to astrology

With Sun/Uranus/Mercury clustered together, you are very curious. You have a tendency to the occult especially astrology. You understand advanced ideas and esoteric ideas. You have a brilliant streak.

You might also pursue journalism, electronics, or computer programming. You have dramatic way of expressing yourself that tends to startle others. Some people will consider you strange. Some see you as nerdy.

Pluto on the Ascendant is linked to Saturn on the Desc and Sun which is square to both. This is a major challenge to you, but it will fill you with energy that helps you to succeed toward your goal. It presents you with obstacles and challenges that you find impossible to ignore, so it a motivating factor that energizes this chart.

The Sun/Pluto/Saturn configuration is a puzzlement because it has a dual nature. It is cable of heights and depths according to principles of astrology, so there is a challenge to the astrologer in interpreting your chart. Because you have Mars square to the Midheaven (MC), I have taken the less flattering view.

Another way such a configuration may work out is a tendency to very selfless or saintly behavior. I don't see it that way in your chart, but I might be wrong. You are tough, and you can withstand considerable privation.

When you venture into the spiritual domain, you have a tendency to opt for savage puritanism, a kind of extremism that justifies cruel behavior in the name of spirituality. But for most people, it is a tendency to work brutally hard to exhaustion which leads to a hard outlook.

Given that you have arrived at an occult site, I suspect you are most oriented in that direction. I'm sorry to say, that few astrologers have profited financially from the effort.

Cary2

Banned
The Sun/Mercury/Uranus stellium is appropriate for engineering, digital design, and YouTube which is IT technology, a Mercury/Uranus matter. The outstanding Pluto has advantages in medicine.

FROG

I am not a professional astrologer. I am a long time student of astrology. I just wanted to give another kind of reading on the chart, to add dimension.

The concentration of planets in the first 3 houses, or that matter the first 6, says you need to pursue work that rewards you for being somewhat subjective, some might say self centered, or another way to put it, is that your are concerned with individual identity and its development. So, a counselor, a teacher, a healer, a preacher, would be like this. But a counselor, healer or preacher would tend to have more strength in the water signs, than you have. Your strength in the elements, fire, earth air, water, is in AIR -- the mental, communication and social element. This supports going for professions which require challenging rounds of education, like medicine and engineering. And AIR is on the midheaven, which can often describe characteristics of your life long reputation, therefore your profession. You have Libra there. But there are no planets in the house. Libra on the Midheaven is all about striking a fair deal with others. Peacemaking. The Ruler of that house is another indicator of your profession-- and it is Venus, in the 2nd. The 2nd house is about personal resources, like money and confidence. So it would seem that fair deals is even more accentuated.

The powerful impact of Pluto on your Ascendant opposite Saturn cannot be ignored. You have a powerful presence, for good or evil. The opposition is not so unique, because they are both slow moving planets. This means that some prevailing cultural trends at the time you were born, made a huge impact on your appearance and style, as well as on the relationships you make. And it is not an easy situation for your Sun at all. With a third house Sun you could easily be caught in issues of 'peace' among your siblings or neighbors all the time. You may be driven to appear to be an exceptional level of human being, and heavily structure your major relationships with others (partnerships and spouse included) to meet same exceptional standards, but the combination requires opposing actions -- impossible to do. Making trade-offs, living with compromise, is necessary. You spend your entire life refining these skills. This takes and makes a lot of energy. You can work for peace, or war. Your choice. Balancing relations is what Libra does. The Pluto Saturn opposition in your chart says the issues are prevalent in the culture around you, but they make a very personal impact on your life. Things beyond your control, but you become a significant pivoting point for making relations work or fail. The hope would be that you would use your power for benevolent purposes. The challenge will be, to know what is benevolent. So study with the trusted wise spiritual guides, don't go it alone, and don't go hide. The concern is that Pluto on your Ascendant rules the 12th, a house of selflessness, and for some this can be hopelessness, sorrow and losses, and seeds of evil, while for others it can be identifying with the need for good will to be done. Your choice. Study wisely! That lovely Sagittarius Ascendant could support you well !
It is very important to direct your Pisces Sun into wise directions, for it needs to believe in the realm beyond the tangible. Some do this with recreational drugs or alchohol, which produces all the problems of addiction. Choose the direction of going with your beliefs and imagination wisely. Practice your beliefs with reputable groups and leaders. Be extremely wary of going in the direction of 'hidden' organizations for pursuing your beliefs. You want to groom your potential under proper and promising guidance. You want to give your trust, allegiance, to meritable groups.
You have Sun in Pisces and Pluto in Sagittarius, and Jupiter - Ruler of the Chart - in the 8th. This indicates a strong mix of life and death and spirit and passion, and a desire for purification. With limited planets above the horizon, you need to choose alliances who do those functions for you, with you in mind, while you concentrate on the first 3 houses, development of the individual. You may at times think you are powerful enough to do it all alone, but indeed you too need a network of allies.
If you can honor your inherent need to express your chart for good purposes, then that is the direction to take for a profession. I see more emphasis on spiritual development of the individual, as being a promising theme for profession. But there is still the shortage of water signs, and emphasis on air. Perhaps your role is more along the lines of teaching. (or writing and communicating) Moon in Gemini in the 6th would support this, very well.
The fields of medicine and engineering are so huge, you could find a way to do all the above in either of them. These are highly competitive fields. Pursuing them without intending to come out at the top of the class is not advised. You have Mars in the first to support some competitive urges, to help.
In general, look to the 2nd, 6th and 10th houses for indications of profession, and combine with characteristics of Sun, Moon, the condition of the Ruler of the Chart. Matters regarding your digital work would relate to Neptune and Pisces, and Uranus. I must stop now, before addressing those.

Please send me feedback on this. I am just a student. This is complicated exercise of interpreting a chart and conveying the information properly.

FROG

Will that's a good point. And I wrote an essay in response, but the system has lost it. I will have to wait until I can take the time to write it again later.