Help - reading my natal chart

mackicamica

Hi everyone! Here is my natal chart. I'm out of work for a couple of months. When will I get a permanent job or is there anything in the near future? And if you can tell me sth about my love life (I'm single) and health. I uploaded my natal birth chart and transits. Can you help me read it?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_2016526.23139.58002.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_2016526.23139.58002.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 20150901134710_0.jpg
    20150901134710_0.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

theV

desire to be center of the attention, great inclination towards any form of creativity, probably creative writing with strong mercury or singing ability.

nai

Banned
moon in the 12th house suggests a very emotional, sensitive and at times
private individual. 12th house in the moon may create a lot of fears and
have emotional issues - a very strong imagination. you may not control your
emotions easily and when you flow, you let it all out. fragile, but you may not
express your pain even when you are hurt.

nurturing to other people

i feel like you had a rough childhood - something to do with your mother.
i may be wrong

Spiritlite

Pluto in Scorpio at Nadir....I have Pluto at Nadir and I feel that it being there is your roots. For me I lived in a country and in a family that was abusive. Nadir is your roots, how you grew up, Plutonian issues were around you when you were younger, and still now, so long as you continue to grow roots. Born on a full moon and generally where mercury is, that tells me you are very intelligent but grounded in your intelligence.
Pluto and mars in house 4, anger in childhood?
Your creativity house 5 has a lot of planets in it including water planets but Saturn there may make you feel that creativity can be blocked. Saturn is the teaching planet, so he teaches how to work around issues. So either you could be VERY creative, overly creative, or you're very restricted in your creativity.

Am I even close?

mackicamica

Pluto and mars in house 4, anger in childhood?
Your creativity house 5 has a lot of planets in it including water planets but Saturn there may make you feel that creativity can be blocked. Saturn is the teaching planet, so he teaches how to work around issues. So either you could be VERY creative, overly creative, or you're very restricted in your creativity.

Am I even close?

Nothing like that - about anger or abussiveness in the childhood thank God, but you're right about the creativity. I see that there are lots of planets in the 5th house. What does that mean?

theV

What about my love life and health. Are there any aspects for the marriage and kids? And what does the Part of Fortune in the 7th house mean?

Part of Fortune 7th house is in the 7th house means that you were born during the full moon when the Sun opposite the Moon in the sky. The Sun/Moon is conflict between the two side of personality, your identity and your emotions, your father and your mother might have been of different personality each one of them treated you differently. Sun/Moon opposite people focus alot on relationship because they seem to be the mirror from which they can solve their inner conflict. They are very mature and objective.

Arena

In my books (sidereal zodiac) the ruler of your MC is Mars, MC is in Aries, not Taurus. ASC ruler is Moon, ASC is in Cancer.

You probably lost your job when the tr. Saturn hit your natal Mars and trined your Snode since it is about restrictions and losses and endings.
T. Uranus was also trine to your n. Mars and S.node at the same time, meaning it's time to change.

You need that Saturn influence out of the way before getting a job again.
In the beginning of July Saturn will be out of the way (but will pass by Mars again later on since it is retrogade) and at that time Jupiter will square your natal Mars, meaning a possible good time for getting a job.

Last edited:

mackicamica

In my books (sidereal zodiac) the ruler of your MC is Mars, MC is in Aries, not Taurus. ASC ruler is Moon, ASC is in Cancer.

You probably lost your job when the tr. Saturn hit your natal Mars and trined your Snode since it is about restrictions and losses and endings.
T. Uranus was also trine to your n. Mars and S.node at the same time, meaning it's time to change.

You need that Saturn influence out of the way before getting a job again.
In the beginning of July Saturn will be out of the way (but will pass by Mars again later on since it is retrogade) and at that time Jupiter will square your natal Mars, meaning a possible good time for getting a job.

Thank you Arena. That's what I need. The approximate time when sth is good. :) Are the aspects good during the second half of August and September?

Last edited:

Arena

You will be free from the Saturn on Mars this summer as Saturn will be a bit further away and Jupiter will put some good effort into Mars for you :) ... BUT Saturn will hit n. Mars again in November.

Spiritlite

I think your house of creativity house five, will be creation through travel. I think your creation will be traveling, or your traveling will be the way in which you express yourself. It won't come easy but I know you can do it.

Spiritlite