Please help me decide what my career should be!

Caprigo

I'm undecided on a college major and a career so I'm hoping astrology can help guide me to a suitable vocation. Advice or anything notable about my chart would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Attachments

• astrochart.gif
    astrochart.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 26

gen6k

having no planets in a particular house doesnt exactly mean decrease. its not as simple and concise. people talk about how the houses are really "angularity of planets passing over" which tend to yield certain "events". well if you track it closely the same type of activity can pop out of multiple points in the chart, and its always an involving image that would culminate in to the circumstance.

the 10th designates a particular attitude and sphere of career than career itself. in fact the whole chart is career. it does provide certain inclination towards a particular power thing.

im not sure for career. you should be able to do well in many subjects. except it would be harder to do overly abstract and cold, and biology or other types of sciences would be easier. this is because your mercury has more practical-psychological ability. this 9th house has neptune, uranus, jupiter. try to think of those subjects.

this Cap, Aqua, Virgo concentration would be good for sciences, administration, anything with practicality and knowledge. concentration on 5th is also important, and aries-pisces type structures with saturn there. most of the energy goes towards 9th-8th concentration. you should be fine, but kinda too explorational. changing jobs and so on. try to travel in the mind, and expand the topic. science would be fufilling, but also teaching, reporting on journalism of some kind, some types of administration, etc. the 9th is appropriate for all these, and the rest of the chart.

saturn the ruler of mercury is very well placed in this talent triangle of 11th-9th-6th. you should be able to get the degree that you want. you have the structure if you balance your (mars - will) with saturn. its important that you don't abuse your freedom (double 14th degree), and instead utilize the micromanaging triangulation energies.

inside your 9th is this 7th, 10th, 11th concentration with rulers of those planets signs in those houses. it is important that you deal with these areas including people psychology, networking, institutions.

the key to learning is a highly intuitive yet realistic approach that lends itself to autocratic structures.

Last edited:

grkemmer

I say an occupation that allows you to work with meaning structures and rearrangig them in a way that works for you is a good suit. You have a good understanding of stuructures and necessity but maybe too firm, a bit calcified. Your chart is so earth dominated, I think the best way to go is to let some air and water in. You may go for an occupation that allows you to work with forms and meaning, and gives you the personaly freedom to work with them in a personally and spiritually explorative way, in a way that works for you. You may go for artistic endevaours that allows you a journey in which you work and rearrange with your meaning structures in a personally and spiritually explorative way. I would say try sculptry and photography in a way that allowys you to wexplore and express your personal understandings.

(sorry for the dullness of writing, I have closed the page accidentally three times and have rewritten)