Aspects signs of a cheater?/ Is she a Cheater?

WackyAquarius

Hi Folks,

Okay, something has being draining my brain resources for the past few days, eating away at me, and well partly because of an observation of body language and impulsive flirty statements that my partner made at a Christmas party at my mates house the other night.

She was getting close, a bit too close for body space to my friends younger brother,, maybe it was to gain attention from this person. maybe to be liked by this person? Maybe there was no sexual intent behind it? Yes, she could of being socializing, but in my opinion it’s just not necessary to get that close to someone unless you want to flirt with them in some way.

Whether she's conscious of that?, I'm not too sure, Or maybe her mars in Pisces which is in the fifth house lead her to assume that her movements were deceptive, and that I would not pick up on it?

I've searched the web for signs of Cheating in the Natal Chat, And well I couldn’t find a lot of info on aspects that reveal signs of it, more so on natal planet sign for example Moon in Aries / Venus in Aries.

Apparently Moon in Aries is more likely to cheat?, haven’t said that my best mate is an Moon in Aries and he's never cheated in his life.

What I've found seems to point towards Aries, and well as you can see from the attached chart my partner has Mercury and Venus in Aries.

Funny enough, there’s a girl that I work with who is extremely flirtatious. She has a boyfriend, and is quite suggestive in that area with few of the lads in work. Very flirty, I've thought about before when I first got with my partner over a year ago! However her possessive almost obsessive nature turned me off that idea.

I've always Thought Mars in Gemini likes to play around! however any of the info I’ve found on the web seems to point towards Aries. her Venus is in Aries? which one sentence it says it is an extremely honest and trustworthy,

But then it goes on to another sentence to say that they pursue a love interest ardently, and in extreme cases, this zeal leads them into fly-by-night marriages? Not to mention a lot of the fifth house mars stuff which talks about how they like the excitement of love affairs.

Although we are very much in love, Something tells me that there may be more that meets the eye, Maybe a need for security, compliments for esteem boost, My question and more so my concern is will this end up in her being flattered into drunken one night stand that leads to some sort of secret affair?

To be honest I think it was astrology that really brought this observation to my attention, although her behaviour at the party did seem strange and flirty, on the other hand she was drunk and she could of just being overly friendly and not comfortable in the envorinment. Venus in Aries, Libra Rising, and Mars in the fifth house in Pisces really has me baffled, and I really just need closure on it.

Thanks a mill Folks
Jd, :love:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_niamh_54536_25639.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_niamh_54536_25639.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Baha

I'm no expert...

It may have something to do with her Pluto in Scorp trining her Mars in Pisces.

Or-

On a softer note, like you said, she has Libra rising (Libra is ruled by venus) she has venus on her 7th house cusp (angular) and she has a Taurus Sun. Taurus is also ruled by venus and it is also in her 7th.

These are the aspects that kind of pop out but you would need more info from the forum heavy-weights.

waybread

Hmm...do you want to post your chart for potential signs of jealousy?

Also, did you and your GF have any kind of falling-out prior to these parties? Such that she might want to show that you don't own her?

Mars in the 5th house could indicate a flirt, but someone with the sun in Taurus plus Venus in the 7th house would seem more oriented towards a long-term relationship.

Also, I have Mars in the 5th in some house systems (in the 6th, in others) and I have been monogamously married for most of my adult life. So you have to look beyond the planets-in-signs and planets-in-houses cookbook stuff to see what is going on with the entire chart. Notably with aspects. That Neptune/Uranus in the 3rd, for example, probably like to stretch the bounds of communication.

People oriented towards polyamory oftentimes have Mars and Venus in a close aspect, with Jupiter in the mix. The Roman god Jupiter was known for his affairs with various females; and the planet Jupiter is sometimes the energy of, "If one is good, several are better." Your GF doesn't have this.

If you are the jealous type and you want to hang onto her, don't drive this girl away.

Claire19

Her Venus is square Uranus and Neptune. She will lie about her infidelity and she may suddenly break off with you or you her. Not a girl to get entangled with, but sometimes it is karma and who are we to say...............she is probably most attractive and has many opportunities. She has Mars trine Pluto from the 5th to the 2nd and will or certainly can use her sexuality to attract gifts and even money. I am not saying she is a call girl type but she could well be.

She will cheat on others and have it done to her. There is a lot of deceit, disillusion and instability with these aspects such as sudden infatuations that dont last, unconventional and unreliable conditions with love affairs and she would have to really work to overcome the negativity inherent but it can be done with maturity.

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Hmm I don't think I'm in a position to judge/advice on relationships, but I can point you in the direction for what you're looking for; I hope you use iTunes or it might be difficult...I recommend an astrology podcast (free, short, radio-like clips on topics, regularly updated) called Anchored in Astrology. If you look for 'all available podcasts' you will find one called 'Signs of infidelity in the natal chart'.

(p.s. I just noticed she's quite young...I personally wouldn't expect a great deal of maturity in terms of relationships at that age, but still, you know here more than us. I don't know why people hide birth details; it's perfectly obvious given the outer orbits, then the inners, I could crack her DOB down to the minute, or 1.5days if that's a random time.)

By Jove

Last edited:

Claire19

I'm no expert...

It may have something to do with her Pluto in Scorp trining her Mars in Pisces.

Or-

On a softer note, like you said, she has Libra rising (Libra is ruled by venus) she has venus on her 7th house cusp (angular) and she has a Taurus Sun. Taurus is also ruled by venus and it is also in her 7th.

These are the aspects that kind of pop out but you would need more info from the forum heavy-weights.
She would be sensual and want the material comforts of life with her partnerships but her love life is certainly going to be a challenge.

Baha

With all those Venusian qualities, it would lead me to think that she would enjoy attention so it would make her seem/be flirtatious. As to actually acting out on her impulses, I don't know.

I didn't pay close enough attention to notice her venus squaring Uranus and Neptune as Claire mentioned. I too would be wary of that.

mirthyQ

The ascendant/descendant axis is how we present ourselves and what we look for in others. This axis is dominated by mars and venus. She by nature is going to find others fascinating. Knowing herself comes from knowing others (ascendant ruler in 7th). And mars and venus issues are as we all know the planets of attraction.

She has her moon conjunct saturn in the 4th and she is a taurean sun and these are serious placements. Maybe a person who is too fascinated in others and friendly to them is threatening to you. I don't think she is a cheater but she is who she is and she is going to present herself like this, and relationships with others are in her karma. But will these lead into affairs? Ask her.

WackyAquarius

Hmm...do you want to post your chart for potential signs of jealousy?

Post my chart, No problem,

I dont deny that my Sun in the 8th house may be experiencing a moment of Jealousy - or for that matter even a desire for control over this insecurity,

I also don't dispute that my ASC in cancer is trying to protect myself from a potentially hurtful future senario.

What I'm trying to say is, Astrology has more a less lead me to believe that the girl I'm am very much in love with. Is not who she says she is. and well its really confusing me.

Did we have a fight before the incident? well, no. infact we hadn't had a fight in quite a while before this particular event - as far as I can remember.

.. When you say, neptune and Uranus in the third, I presume you mean, a social person with an desire to learn more through other people?

The last thing I want to do is drive her away, or destroy the relationship with ideologies that I understand, and she doesn't.. I mean after all that would be a bit insane right?

She hasn't cheated, my main question is.. in the long run, can she really be trusted?
:rightful:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_me_hp.9865.23944.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_me_hp.9865.23944.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 50

WackyAquarius

Her Venus is square Uranus and Neptune. She will lie about her infidelity and she may suddenly break off with you or you her.

Claire,

The chances of her breaking things off me, are relatively slim. Also, her as a call girl, forget it! but she has always wanted to do modeling and being offered the opportunity, so maybe this could be as of more relevance.... But call girl.. hmmm maybe time and lack of funds could change that hahaha.

As regards to Venus is square Uranus and Neptune. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, as heart breaking as it is to hear this.... I did ask the question. So its only normal to expect some sort of answer.... and well unfortunately its not the answer that I wanted to hear...

it is and answer though, and I really appreciate your input on the topic. Its an answer that will be taking on board, I can assure you.

Anyways, I used to think Claire, was an Irish name, but apparently its origin is French, and means clear, or famous...:w00t:

WackyAquarius

Hmm I don't think I'm in a position to judge/advice on relationships, but I can point you in the direction for what you're looking for; I hope you use iTunes or it might be difficult...I recommend an astrology podcast (free, short, radio-like clips on topics, regularly updated) called Anchored in Astrology. If you look for 'all available podcasts' you will find one called 'Signs of infidelity in the natal chart'.
By Jove

Thanks ByJove,

I found Anchored in Astrology infidelity & fidelity, Stay or Stray part 1 and 2, Which I managed to locate on ITunes, does this sound correct? by the sound of it so far, it definitely sounds relevant. "Apparently Juno is the most sexual of all planets"... would you believe I've never even heard of that planet.

the purpose of me hiding the date of birth, is simple really, Data protection / Astrologyweekly being a public form that can be access by a google search, for example type the words "is she a cheater astrology" into google, and well you'll notice that this forum just so happens to be the first link displayed.. Although id be interested to know how you track down chart info with out d.o.b data? ... that’s quite interesting.. but sounds like abit of effort

Last edited:

WackyAquarius

With all those Venusian qualities, it would lead me to think that she would enjoy attention so it would make her seem/be flirtatious. As to actually acting out on her impulses, I don't know.

Thanks Baha,

She does enjoy attention, I think thats what the problem....... But in fairness, don't we all enjoy attention?
:whistling:

waybread

Hey, fellow Aquarian!

You've heard a range of opinions in response to your main questions. I don't believe in a highly deterministic, fatalistic kind of astrology that turns human beings into robots, merely enacting some kind of fore-ordained knee-jerk responses to planetary movements. I think human beings have a lot of choices to make, but that the choices we make at Time T can set in motion events that will unfold a certain way at Time T+n. Astrologers thrive on clients' unease with uncertainty, but it seems to me it is better to learn how to deal with uncertainty than it is to base one's decisions on fortune-telling.

So your GF has some choices to make in her life, and so do you.

In a heterosexual man's chart, I would look to Venus, the moon, and the DC (7th house cusp) to get some idea of his ideal woman, and how he responds to women. Then Mars represents your masculinity. One thing I note about your chart is that you have Venus, moon, and Mars involved in a T-square. So it seems to me that the whole boy/girl thing feels rather stressful to you. Then with your Venus in Pisces with Neptune (traditionally, Jupiter) as its house ruler, and with Neptune broadly conjunct your DC, you would seem to be very idealistic about true love.

Cancer rising can develop a shell in an attempt to prevent its tender sensitivities from being hurt--occasionally, it will even snap its claws in the belief that the best defense is a good offense. I think a better use of this placement is to give yourself permission to feel vulnerable and to let it be OK for your feelings to be hurt. This can hurt a great deal, but it is better than walling-off your emotions or hoping you can configure life to avoid being unscathed. As a line from a song in The Fantasticks put it, "Without a hurt, the heart is hollow."

And with your natal sun-square Pluto, you may find yourself dragged into inter-personal power relations, even when you don't wish to do so. Some kind of bullying can be a real issue with this aspect: oftentimes the sun square Pluto kid got bullied at school, for example, but then doesn't realize as an adult how his needing to keep the upper hand in a "discussion" could be seen as domineering by someone else later in life.

I think the day-to-day power dynamics within your relationship are therefore far more likely to be a factor than whether your GF will cheat on you. After all, many couples do have this happen to them via either him or her, and work it out if they really love one another. Or they don't, and life goes on.

To me, a more important question is how compatible are the two of you? I think the relationship looks pretty good.

Having your suns squared does suggest some ego conflicts, which could be exacerbated with Pluto in the mix. (Note that your Pluto opposes her sun.) In fixed signs, when you two disagree about something, we may have the unstoppable force meeting the immoveable object!

But your moons are trined, which is a great aspect for feeling at home with someone (emotional compatibility) and her moon trines your sun, suggesting she understands who you need to be in order to be yourself. Your Venus conjuncts her Mars, and your Mars trines her Venus, which is really hot stuff! Jupiter is usually a "feel good" benefit in a relationship, and your Jupiter conjunct her Venus. Lucky her: you make her feel like a real woman. Then her Jupiter sextiles your ascendant, suggesting that she makes you feel better about your appearance and outward personality.

I don't know if you've already done the synastry, but basically you can go through both of your entire charts this way.

I think your GF's Venus square Neptune/Uranus may incline her towards some kind of experimentation; but on the other hand, a 7th house sun in Taurus seems very oriented towards a permanent relationship.

Do you want to post your midpoint composite chart? This will say something about you as a couple, which is a bit different than the synastry of how two autonomous individuals are likely to get along.

WackyAquarius

I don't think she is a cheater but she is who she is and she is going to present herself like this, and relationships with others are in her karma. But will these lead into affairs? Ask her.

Mirthy,

Between yourself and maybread, I'll be honest, you have giving me some hope based on the other comments.

Its hard to believe she is a cheater, in fact, until the other night I was convinced it was almost impossible.. I mean the girl loves me more then anything.

An interesting question could be, Can a person that is truly head over heals in love, be opened to temptation?... hmmmm

Yet, I'm glad you don’t think shes not a cheater, although some people on the this thread is convinced she is?..... It really is quite confusing...:crying:

- Jonathan

Last edited:

waybread

Thanks ByJove,

I found Anchored in Astrology infidelity & fidelity, Stay or Stray part 1 and 2, Which I managed to locate on ITunes, does this sound correct? by the sound of it so far, it definitely sounds relevant. "Apparently Juno is the most sexual of all planets"... would you believe I've never even heard of that planet.

the purpose of me hiding the date of birth, is simple really, Data protection / Astrologyweekly being a public form that can be access by a google search, for example type the words "is she a cheater astrology" into google, and well you'll notice that this forum just so happens to be the first link displayed.. Although id be interested to know how you track down chart info with out d.o.b data? ... that’s quite interesting.. but sounds like abit of effort

Hi again, WA--

Juno is an asteroid. The goddess Juno/Hera was married to Jupiter/Zeus. So she was the real wife, as opposed to the other assorted females (plus at least one male) with whom Jupiter had children, or at least sex. I think asteroid Juno shows the propensity for marriage (and what kind) in a chart. As such, i don't think Juno is so much sexual as institutional.

I think you are wise to hide personal data, esp. if the individual whose chart is being posted hasn't given permission. However, anyone who is handy with an ephemeris can look up the birth date by checking the combo of planetary positions; and a better astrologer than I am can even hone in on the birth location.

But hey, rather than using the back-door route of a bunch of astrologers (many of us amateurs) on an Internet forum, I think the sensible approach is to build up a foundation of trust in your relationship.

And yes, a person head-over-heels in love can give into temptation. But it doesn't have to happen and won't if each partner is truly commited to the relationship and only wants what is best for the other person.

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Yeah Wacky, I hope you find those podcasts useful/interesting. They came to mind the moment I read your thread, but they might fuel existing fears...

I think there's some good advice in this thread, personally I think better than the podcasts for right now.

I totally support efforts to maintain discretion online; now that I think about, really just astrologers could decode the language in the chart; noobs sniffing about won't speak that language, in which case, I think it was a good choice!

Anti-Facebooker/Social Web/Web 2.0 (which are capitalist marketing projects),

By Jove

Claire19

Thanks Baha,

She does enjoy attention, I think thats what the problem....... But in fairness, don't we all enjoy attention?
:whistling:
Attention from our lovers, of course!!!! That is natural. However with her Venus Uranus Neptune square she may delude herself with love and not really see you for who you are and that is a danger.....Rose coloured glasses. Either you or her.. just try to be real about the situation without losing the feeling of love....

However this is often the essence of romantic love after all. :love: sigh!! and why being "in love" mostly doesnt last.. THese aspects just doesnt do well with the reality of say, a committed marriage long term.

You need to just get on with your relationship and not brood over what is written here. Too much analysis is the death of love.......You cant protect yourself from hurt I am afraid. It is part of life.. and having the courage to love another.... Love is love and even if you suppress or deny it, is still there......

WackyAquarius

I think your GF's Venus square Neptune/Uranus may incline her towards some kind of experimentation; but on the other hand, a 7th house sun in Taurus seems very oriented towards a permanent relationship.

Do you want to post your midpoint composite chart? This will say something about you as a couple, which is a bit different than the synastry of how two autonomous individuals are likely to get along.

Waybread, I can't thank you enough for your wise relationship advice, your a good astrologer..and you seem like a really kind and genuine person. I think a big part of the problem which you helped me identify is that, rather then looking at the bigger picture, I was just looking at a small part of the picture that is really based on fear and insecurity, there are other elements such as Discovery and an interest for physcology not to mention Astrology.

About a year back, when I was doing Astrology workshop classes, I got a bit of a fright when I found out I had the sun in the 8th house, Ultimately there was mixed information on the web, Old Astrologers feared any planets in the death house, and new astrologers figured it didn't necessarily mean you were destined for death, but more so represented Transformation, and regeneration,

Anyways the point I'm getting at, at our second last workshop I got into Talking about Death, and infact even explored what sort of death I was likely to experience.... It was interesting, My Sun in the 8th house, Apparently Aquarius being ruled my Uranus represented a "Rare" disease, maybe to do with the blood.

When I spoke to my astrologer, He seemed shocked and maybe abit concerned, He explained that when you start to look into certain aspects like this, at same time your also create a potential path towards that destiny, and determining the outcome in some aspect.

Is this an Astrological fact? Or was he just talking from his own experience?

And also I suppose the point I'm trying to make is, If this is true, Could I be doing the very same thing in my relationship right now?

Using Astrology to Determine things that have not happened?

Well Waybreak,I took your advice, and dropped the shell! I've spoke to my Girlfriend about everything, I even told her about this forum, there was so many dark daemons that emerged in my mind, that I couldn't deal with it on my own. When she came over last night we had a few glasses of wine, and well, She knew something was on my mind. And I couldn't hold it in any longer. When I told her, she got really upset and hurt and cried alot, I could feel it. I even shed a few tears myself. its was very emotional. :sad:

It just doesn't make sence? I mean our relationship has a magical romantic element, that I know she couldn't live without. Deep down I know she'd never jeopardize that. And she's just a really affectionate and caring person. with lots of good morals and principles, shes grounded, but can be self indulgent.

Anyways, prepare yourself for this one.... It turns out that her birth time may not even be accurate... her father thinks its Mid day, mother thinks its 7.20pm.... we will find out... But the interpretation you gave did fit like a glove.

I'm convinced the Rising would have to be Libra, It could be Virgo which was 3.30 to 4.30 that day, if it was mid day, it would bring her mars in to the 6th house, and that just wouldn't add up, I mean shes very into the arts, and is a professionally trained singer. But Id prefer not to speculate much more on this until I know for sure.

When I know her exact time for sure, I would love to get your input on a midpoint chart? Can I generate one of these charts at Astro.com?

- Wacky

WackyAquarius

Yeah Wacky, I hope you find those podcasts useful/interesting. They came to mind the moment I read your thread, but they might fuel existing fears...

I think there's some good advice in this thread, personally I think better than the podcasts for right now.

By Jove

Thanks BJ,

information is .... Information!

HA, what doesnt kill me, will only make me stronger! :smile: