Would it be proper to use my Relocated Natalchart in Synastry?I Identify more with it

Relocated Natal Chart in Synastry? Is it advisable?

I believe this question has already been addressed in this forum before but it didnt seem to have garnered much answers, only a few opinions. So Im going to ask about it again before I post my relationship aspects with a certain someone to be analyzed later on just to be in the clear :).​

To me, it seems more appropriate to use my Relocated Natal Chart instead of my Natal Chart in comparison to my Interest's Natal Chart in Synastry. I'm able to identify with my Relocated Natal Chart more since my Natal Chart doesnt seem to draw all sides of my personality. However I dont know much about how this works when it comes to Synastry/Midpoints Composite Charts. Does the same rule apply? Im asking for an expert's opinion since I'm only starting to delve into Astrology. To those who have experience with this, please share your thoughts :).

Btw. for those who would like more info on this, heres a link to the old thread posting the same question as mine:
www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9592&highlight=relocation+synastry+chart

(cant post it as a complete link yet)

Thanks!!! This is my first post btw :)

[Moderator edit - link repaired.]

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

Re: Relocated Natal Chart in Synastry? Is it advisable?

Welcome aboard!:)

For synastry or composites, you should use your *natal* chart, as your natal chart is your basic fundament, the basic you/ your traits, etc, which evolve with time, as you 'transit' through life. In synastry, for e.g., the basic personalities of the two natives in question are compared to see their compatibility with eachother.

It makes sense for some, though this is still a much contended issue, to use relocated charts for predictive Astrology, like when doing solar/planetary returns, transits..

:)AQ7

katydid

Re: Relocated Natal Chart in Synastry? Is it advisable?

Is there a huge difference in your natal and your relocated charts?

I would want to see what changes on your angles, especially your descendant.

Did you move very far away from your birthplace?

Re: Would it be proper to use my Relocated Natalchart in Synastry?I Identify more with it

No, I agree with A7000 your natal chart is more appropriate in synastry.

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active