How to word question about job?!?

AineB

My hubby works as a contractor and his term is up in December. There is a possibility of a full time position to come about, but he's not really banking on it either. I'm kinda confused on how to word the question about him finding a new job though... Mostly because, does the universe know what I mean if I ask; Will he find a new job before his term is up? Because could the "new job" still be viewed as the full time position that could come about because he's a contractor and would be hired directly from the company, rather than the contracting agency.. Did that make sense?! LOL! :rolleyes: I pulled a chart, just to see if it would give me any insight, but then once I got to thinking about it... I wondered if I had worded it correctly. Here's the chart and a brief take on it, but like I said, not sure if I should use it or try re-wording the question.
job-1.gif

Ok so Sag on the ASC.. which for him is pretty good (I would think), seeing as he's a Sag sun and ASC too. So Jupiter is sitting in the 1H and trining the sun (woo hoo), but squaring merc, venus, and mars... which are all in the 10H. :( So I can take it as yes he could "find" a new job, but it might not be what he's really looking for? But with the trine of saturn and jupiter, could be more of what he wants if he gave it a chance?? But like I was wondering.. did I actually word it right or do I need to be REALLY specific?! :D Just wondering if I shouldn't be looking for a job myself before December rolls around! LOL!! Thanks everyone for any advice!!

archergirl

I think it's a good idea to be sure of what you're asking. The details aren't such a big deal; it's the intent of the question that matters. What is it that worries you the most? This will be the crux of the question.

Because you asked the question, your husband will be given the 7th house. You'll have to look at aspects from that perspective.

AG:)

AineB

Thanks so much AG! That made TOTAL sense to me.. It's understandable to just take into account the intent instead of having some crazy question like "will my husband find a new job before his contract position is up, but a new job from a different company, but not the company that could possibly hire him from the contract position he's already doing"! LOL!!!! :D Ok that was pretty funny to type all that out. Arrgg... duh I shoulda thought about lookin to the 7th too.. geez I need to get back to studying horary some more. Kinda been taking a break the last 2 months and everything went out the window.. I'm not really likin what I see from that perspective though. :(

RayAustin

AineB said:
Thanks so much AG! That made TOTAL sense to me.. It's understandable to just take into account the intent instead of having some crazy question like "will my husband find a new job before his contract position is up, but a new job from a different company, but not the company that could possibly hire him from the contract position he's already doing"! LOL!!!! :D Ok that was pretty funny to type all that out. Arrgg... duh I shoulda thought about lookin to the 7th too.. geez I need to get back to studying horary some more. Kinda been taking a break the last 2 months and everything went out the window.. I'm not really likin what I see from that perspective though. :(

Yeah like AG said pretty much try to think of your main concern when casting a chart..
I looked at the chart and I think I can see his current job leaving him with mars separating from mercury.

From the chart it looks like you and your husband are stressing from financial worries, with the moon conjunct his eigth (moon ruling his finances) and detriment in your 2nd, and the squares. The end of husband's job matter is the moon again.

The moon is trining the sun, ruler of this third (contracts) ... but in separation, so I am not sure if this is because of contract ending with his current job or because of a new contract arriving.

For me it's difficult to see what the end of matter is, because of all the separating aspects the moon our protagonist is making, but because of her detriment perhaps your husband may have to settle with a job that is less to his expectations.

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi AineB,

It might be simpler for you to break down the question a bit...obviously the thoughts are swimming 'round. :D What I mean is, if you step back from the situation, what is the important bit? For example, is the fact that your hubby needs another job the most important bit? Or that this particular company re-hires him?

In some ways, if finances and jobs are the main issue, then who he works for really isn't so important. I understand perfectly what you're trying to get at with the question, but underneath-underneath, are you simply worried that no-one will hire him after this contract?

Wondering,
AG:)

AineB

The most important thing is just having a job. PERIOD. Yes, we've been stressed over money for quite some time seeing as our daughter wracked up quite the extensive medical bills in the last 2 years. Right now Saturn is transiting my 2nd, and is thankfully hanging out in my hubby's 9th now.. so my finances have been picking up and I've been paying off the bills! It totally sucked while it was in his 8th, not to mention I had my saturn return.. :eek: Sooo it's been one thing after another. So just having a job is the most important part, along with being able to afford the bills. But who he works for.. no biggie there! He would take the position within the company he's currently at, the pay is good but the company is steadily going downhill, but he's been talking about finding a new job for a while somewhere else. Hopefully that helps a little more!! Thanks guys!! :)

Last edited:

RayAustin

AineB said:
The most important thing is just having a job. PERIOD. Yes, we've been stressed over money for quite some time seeing as our daughter wracked up quite the extensive medical bills in the last 2 years. Right now Saturn is transiting my 2nd, and is thankfully hanging out in my hubby's 9th now.. so my finances have been picking up and I've been paying off the bills! It totally sucked while it was in his 8th, not to mention I had my solar return.. :eek: Sooo it's been one thing after another. So just having a job is the most important part, along with being able to afford the bills. But who he works for.. no biggie there! He would take the position within the company he's currently at, the pay is good but the company is steadily going downhill, but he's been talking about finding a new job for a while somewhere else. Hopefully that helps a little more!! Thanks guys!! :)

Yea I thought another possibility is him staying with his current employer, I don't remember exactly how but I thought I could see that in the chart. :D

AineB

Ok just some more thoughts on this as well.. I know some people look to the 6th house sometimes for current work. So then would I look to the 12th? 6th from 7th.. and then also the 4th as the 10th?! Still just pondering over this.. the funny thing is I did his progressed chart for his last day, Dec. 5th, and it shows the moon crossing over MC! :eek: I also noticed something that might have shown him staying there.. not on the right computer right now to look at charts though. :rolleyes: But I know in order to get hired on full time it takes like 2 weeks to get the background check and things done.. anywho, let me know what you guys think! Thanks!!

AineB

Ok... just thought I'd give y'all a little bit of an update of what's going on since December is comin up quick!!! Sooooo.... the company he is currently in contract for just *miraculously* came up with a full time position opening, so there is a possiblity of him being hired on full time... Quite honestly, the opening was made for him and his boss is totally on him about getting his paperwork filled out. BUT, like I said before, the company is slowly going down the tubes.... HOWEVER, he just got word from a friend who used to work at the company with him that another company that is also through his contractor has a position open!!!! And it comes with a 2 year contract AND the pay is better AND the company definitely won't be going under!! LOL! So now I'm really at a loss at trying to figure this out since the job he's currently in contract with would move him out of the contract and into a full time position, and then there's this other new job opening that is through his contracting company! How can I figure out which one is the better possibility since in a way they're almost tied together?! Or should I be pulling an entirely new chart now?!? Thanks guys!!!

Have a blessed day... gosh, for a Monday it's going pretty good! ;)

Last edited: