Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

three M symbols

I have 4 natal Rx : Mercury, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune

Like you I felt a bit low on energy before the retrogradation of Mercury.
But in general I never have "a lot of energy", so I don't feel a real difference between Mercury Rx or direct ^^".

Mercury also seems to be the planet with most bad aspects in my chart..
square Uranus, square neptune, quincux saturn, and the worst from my point of view : conjunct North node in 12th house. Ruler of Mercury (Venus) is well aspected but conjunct Chiron lol

I think I should study more all those aspects.
Especially the ones with unpersonal planets, because I don't really understand them

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I have a stellium in 3rd house which includes mercury and itā€™s intercepted. Gemini is directly opposite in 9th.
In 3rd Scorpio and sag

Hkk

Account Closed
I have ASTROMATRIX App. On there it shows The transits I have - sun in Pisces 5th house, moon in Aquarius 5th house then mercury in 6th house Pisces ā™“ļø

Time for fun

three M symbols

I have ASTROMATRIX App. On there it shows The transits I have - sun in Pisces 5th house, moon in Aquarius 5th house then mercury in 6th house Pisces ā™“ļø

Time for fun

Enjoy those nice transits! :biggrin:

For me not fun lol. 4th house stellium.
I feel some energies of the past trying to catch me again
But 5th house transits will be after, happily ^^

Hkk

Account Closed
Enjoy those nice transits! :biggrin:

For me not fun lol. 4th house stellium.
I feel some energies of the past trying to catch me again
But 5th house transits will be after, happily ^^

I have 4th house transits too Saturn Jupiter and Pluto

Happy times when u get the 5th house transits

three M symbols

I don't know which stellium makes you emotional.
But I feel a lot emotional too, since 2 or 3 days.
Not manifesting a lot of intense emotions, but totally confused in my thoughts.
It's difficult to understand things that are usually easy for me. Like in a fog, or in the dark. I also lack motivation, and interests. Spiritual concepts seems easier to understand, but I feel so empty that I prefer to play video games, or sleep because it's not possible to do useful (earthy) things right now

How is your emotional side manifesting?

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't know which stellium makes you emotional.
But I feel a lot emotional too, since 2 or 3 days.
Not manifesting a lot of intense emotions, but totally confused in my thoughts.
It's difficult to understand things that are usually easy for me. Like in a fog, or in the dark. I also lack motivation, and interests. Spiritual concepts seems easier to understand, but I feel so empty that I prefer to play video games, or sleep because it's not possible to do useful (earthy) things right now

How is your emotional side manifesting?

Intense emotionally for last 2 days. Very intense and hard to understand. I donā€™t have much water in my birth chart so Iā€™m finding this quite difficult. I have air and fire and I canā€™t understand it all (air) and canā€™t execute at speed (fire) I have slow down (merc Ret) so right now Iā€™m going with the flow and not fighting it

It must be the Pisces just like u it must be the Pisces

david starling

Intense emotionally for last 2 days. Very intense and hard to understand. I donā€™t have much water in my birth chart so Iā€™m finding this quite difficult. I have air and fire and I canā€™t understand it all (air) and canā€™t execute at speed (fire) I have slow down (merc Ret) so right now Iā€™m going with the flow and not fighting it

Going with the flow is typically Piscean. That's the best way to respond to this Piscean stellium. :biggrin:

three M symbols

"Hard to understand" really define how I feel those energies too...
I hope this flow will be useful for something ^^'

Happily Mars isn't in Pisces :)

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm surprised to see that Saturn will enter Aquarius next month!

Oh yes! A break for a while then until itā€™s back for the rest of the year. Then next year it stays in Aquarius and I finally get the huuuuge weight of my shoulders šŸ¤© hopefully ...... after stripping me yet again. Good job Iā€™m a cap sun....