Saturn transit

Dep

Hello! So, at some point soon Saturn will transit my 8th house, conjuncting my natal sun,which squares my natal Pluto. I am so afraid for my loved ones, and especially my father... Could it be that I interpret saturn's energy all wrong? Thank you so much!

ElenaJ

Yes, it could be you are wrong.
If you post your chart we can all have a look at it. Natal and progressed would be helpful.
Thanks.

Dep

Thank you so much for your reply, Elena.
I hope this will work :smile:

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 41

ElenaJ

Not easy to read this chart, and there is no aspect table. Sorry to complain.
From what I can make out, it looks like your 4th/10th axis, which is your parents, is mercury and Jupiter/neptune.
Sun rules your 2nd house, money and self esteem, and passing over your MH involves your career. Saturn is your 8th, which is also other people's money (do you work in a bank or with finances?), and 7th of marriage, lawyers, partners.
Why are you worried about your father in particular? Is he not well?

Lin

What are the planets on the outside of the chart? Are they transits for a specific date? If so, which date?
If you post your birth data we may be able to post a chart which is easier to read,

Also, you are assuming that between NOW and THEN nothing bad can happen. That for illness, accidents, death, money issues, divorce, etc, can ONLY happen under the transit you are worried about. That is not astrologically correct.

LIN