Does the synastry between a person and a politician affect their feelings about them?

david starling

[this thread was created based on off-topic posts on a different thread - Moderator]

Blackbery, isn't it really about Synastry--one Individual having good Synastry with someone, another having bad Synastry?

It appears that Trump, as an Individual, divides us along those lines to the extreme. But, is it really anyone's fault?

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddity

Re: Astrology Shows People are Individuals Not Groups

Once again, Trump is no longer president. I don't think he figures into synastry between individuals.

Blackbery, isn't it really about Synastry--one Individual having good Synastry with someone, another having bad Synastry?

It appears that Trump, as an Individual, divides us along those lines to the extreme. But, is it really anyone's fault?

david starling

Once again, Trump is no longer president. I don't think he figures into synastry between individuals.

You're pretty much neutral about Trump as far as Synastry is concerned.

At the CPAC conventions, there's a vociferous contingent proclaiming that he IS still the "REAL President".

And, there's a lot of those who have GREAT Synastry with him who apparently believe that Biden is just a "FAKE President", and that the "REAL President" will be sitting in the Oval Office again by year's end.

How can you explain that astrologically, without considering Synastry?

Oddity

Okay, I'm definitely neutral about Trump in yours and my synastry. We get on quite well, despite thinking each others' politics are hopelessly loopy.

Remember when you could go out drinking with your commie friends and argue about politics and still be friends? Or your conservative friends? Cos really, you weren't that far apart aside from 'okay, they're hopeless about politics, but they're still cool'.

Don't you miss that? I sure do.

It's been building for a few years, even before Trump, but he maybe polarised it. I still don't understand why you think he's a fascist, yet when the Biden Whitehouse is overseeing who Facebook censors and deletes (and according to Jen Psaki, has been doing so for a while), when Trump's CPAC speech was pulled from the internet and CPAC lost its account for posting it in the first place, when the New York Post was banned from Twitter (as was anyone sharing the link) for posting about Hunter Biden's laptop and Joe's (alleged, but pretty much verified at this point) involvement in the whole pay-for-play deal with enemy countries - that is the textbook definition of fascism. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. And yet, you all seem to be fine with it.

So I don't understand. I also know that you, personally, take a lot of the woke shite with a very large grain of salt. I thank you for that.

But most of the time? I feel like I'm living in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Say a wrong word and the pod people reveal themselves, pointing and screeching. 'Trump's a facist!' being one of their cries, as they're beating you to death.

Astrologically? It's most likely the switch in the great conjunction to air, kicking off with Aquarius, which, traditionally, is the consummate dictator. Again, traditionally. A sign of elitism - think of the Davos crowd. They're Aquarian to a T, especially their 'rules for thee but not for me'. They aren't going to give up their privileges. But you and I are sure to be deprived of both rights and necessities.

Why is this okay? Are we truly so easy to hoodwink with bread and circuses? At this point, I'm doubting that the US will continue to stand. Where did all the hatred come from?

I'll stop rambling. For now.

You're pretty much neutral about Trump as far as Synastry is concerned.

At the CPAC conventions, there's a vociferous contingent proclaiming that he IS still the "REAL President".

And, there's a lot of those who have GREAT Synastry with him who apparently believe that Biden is just a "FAKE President", and that the "REAL President" will be sitting in the Oval Office again by year's end.

How can you explain that astrologically, without considering Synastry?

Oddity

Have you never liked an actor, artist, musician, athlete with whom you have terrible synastry? I have. It is very possible to appreciate someone's work even if you wouldn't get on with them if you met.

"Lunatic left"? There's one your insults.
Btw, there are Conservatives and patriots who don't support Trump as President, due to lack of Synastry with him as an astrological Individual.

My chart is heavily Piscean and Aquarian, which may be what causes me to dislike Trump. I know Sun Capricorns who dislike him as well. I also know Sun Sagittarians who do like him.

What about your chart? If you've revealed anything about it, I missed it.

And, you ARE on a Natal-chart thread now.

Cary2

Banned
This is a profoundly interesting topic; one that I have investigated, but I am not committed yet. For the record, my synastry with Trump is pretty good, and one where I'm a staunch supporter. My support has nothing to do with cults. I don't think there is a Trump cult. The Left cannot get a grip on Trump's popularity which he earned emphatically. He EARNED it.

Oddity is on fire.