Human existence: the gender of God

CapAquaPis

Alyssa Trahan Sharpe made a video with her fascination in astrology, religion, sociology and the meaning of life, and the concept of gender or sex is real. The video has two parts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veOMMVWDkT8&feature=em-subs_digest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCWrBZZmUR4&feature=youtu.be

In astrology, the four elements are divided into two halves: the masculine (fire and air) and the feminine (earth and water). I also believe in the concept of two personalities both men and women can be: alphas and betas. It's kinda stereotypical, but there's a grain of truth: men want to rule, but alphas want to lead. And women want to be taken care of, but betas don't seem to want to lead. And the element air are males with a somewhat feminine (or beta) side, and water are females with a somewhat masculine (or alpha) side. It can explain why Aquarius, Gemini and Libra men are this way, while Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer women are that way. From an Aquarius sun/moon and Cancer ascendant who's a straight genderfluid beta biomale.

Last edited:

waybread

If God really exists, God has to be so far beyond our human notions of male and female... I don't think it works to paste our narrow, socially-created concepts of gender (dominant male, submissive female) on the Creator of the Universe.

My chart is mostly air and fire, and happily I am female.

AppLeo

If God really exists, God has to be so far beyond our human notions of male and female... I don't think it works to paste our narrow, socially-created concepts of gender (dominant male, submissive female) on the Creator of the Universe.

My chart is mostly air and fire, and happily I am female.

Didn't you say something about wanting to be a boy once?

CapAquaPis

The signs of motherhood and maternity: Cancer (ruled by the Moon), Virgo (ruled by Mercury - also ruler of Gemini) and Taurus (ruled by Venus - also ruler of Libra). These 3 are feminine signs...but masc Gemini and Libra are air signs.

And signs of fatherhood and paternity: Aries (ruled by Mars - also traditional ruler of Scorpio), Leo (ruled by the Sun) and Capricorn (ruled by Saturn-also traditional ruler of Aquarius). Aries, Gemini, Leo and Aquarius are masculine.

When it comes to Sagittarius (masculine) and Pisces (feminine), both ruled by Jupiter - in natal charts, Jupiter has to do with progeny, pregnancy and childbirth. For Sagittarius - relating to fathers and Pisces - relating to mothers.

Chrysalis

Another great thread of mine...

God is no gender, how the heck can god be a specific gender.

Gods energy all around us, thats all....gods not a person/being/male/female.

InfoOverload2

Another great thread of mine...

God is no gender, how the heck can god be a specific gender.

Gods energy all around us, thats all....gods not a person/being/male/female.

masculine energy must grow to understand feminine energy
feminine energy must regress to masculine energy :innocent:

JUPITERASC

ardhanarishwara-PH50_l.jpg

8469065126_ab863ef2ef_c.jpg

scaletowidth

Last edited:

waybread

Didn't you say something about wanting to be a boy once?

I did, during part of my adolescence. This wasn't an interest in physically/anatomically being a boy. It was to be able to become a more assertive self-actualizing individual who could be taken seriously as an adult.

If you consider Freud's theory on females with penis envy, he got it all wrong. Girls didn't want male anatomy. They wanted the same rights and privileges as their brothers.

Girls when and where I grew up were groomed to be girly, domesticated, and deferential. Our highest achievements were to be physically attractive, certifiably feminine, married at a young age, and mothers. These are noble attainments, but I would ask any feminist woman or male on this thread to consider how you would feel about them if you had no other socially sanctioned alternatives.