Who called me with a blocked number?

anjelik

Last night I received two calls from a blocked number around 11:45pm. Who was calling me? I normally would chalk this up to telemarketers or something, but it was St. Patrick's Day (so I'm assuming this was a drunk dial) and I already have had strange instances with men from my past contacting me this week. I asked my friend if our friends were pranking me last night and he said no.

My sig is Mercury in Pisces and the ruler of my 3rd house is Mars Rx...which would make sense for this to be a man from my past. He trines me and conjuncts the Moon. But why the 2nd house? That has to do with money, no? Also, why did they block their number?

Physically how would one describe a Libra Mars Rx person in the 2nd house? Well mannered business man???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_280_who_was_calling_me.81339.11198.jpg
    astro_2gw_280_who_was_calling_me.81339.11198.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

DiDi

Hi
anjelik
I havent been here for a while and may be quite rusty but from what i learnt about callers
we take mars sign to venus in aqu in 5th house
so booty call i think?
your mercury at 1 pis
caller is 3rd mars in lib and libra ruler venus so the call was venus in aqu in 5th house.

anjelik

Hi
anjelik
I havent been here for a while and may be quite rusty but from what i learnt about callers
we take mars sign to venus in aqu in 5th house
so booty call i think?
your mercury at 1 pis
caller is 3rd mars in lib and libra ruler venus so the call was venus in aqu in 5th house.

HAHA probably... 11:30pm on St. Patrick's Day.... sounds about right! I wonder why they blocked their number. That is the interesting part to me. Oh well!