Was there abuse as a child ?

Chrysalis

There's no abuse going on now obviously its from way back, so far back she has no memories only hunches.

Well im not seeing an outright No here, there's things here that to me show a yes.

Chrysalis

Thanks all thats replied, i'm personally just going to leave this be, Rafs right it's too much this query to be giving a wrong answer.

I could say no and its a yes, i could say yes and its a no....both would have consequences.

tikana

There's no abuse going on now obviously its from way back, so far back she has no memories only hunches.

Well im not seeing an outright No here, there's things here that to me show a yes.

i am not seeing it at all.. you cant use 5th house to rpresent a querent
you can test it via rumor true or not

Chrysalis

i am not seeing it at all.. you cant use 5th house to rpresent a querent
you can test it via rumor true or not

But moons in 5th house, so obviously 5th house significator is significant.....esp being exact degree/min to saturn. and moons in an almost exact trine to venus.

And moon/venus join up to pluto in 1st.

Chrysalis

ehh .. dignified moon

Yes an exalted moon, is this really good though ?...and venus isn't dignified in fall, an exalted moon in trine with a fall venus is this good.

Venus is also jupiter's dispositor in 8th house, so this is prob just how she's feeling about things.

tikana

Yes an exalted moon, is this really good though ?...and venus isn't dignified in fall, an exalted moon in trine with a fall venus is this good.

Venus is also jupiter's dispositor in 8th house, so this is prob just how she's feeling about things.

u cant have a perfect chart. lol

you will b picking on everything and anything..
take a look at the marriage chart of god forgot her name.. it is was ****! last i heard she was fine.. the girl from NY who married a british bloc

Chrysalis

This has just come to me....

As moons in 5th and querent was specifically asking about her childhood this is why moons placed here....then I'm seeing venus in this chart representing her as the child.

Venus is in fall so weak.

Chrysalis

u cant have a perfect chart. lol

you will b picking on everything and anything..
take a look at the marriage chart of god forgot her name.. it is was ****! last i heard she was fine.. the girl from NY who married a british bloc

Yes I knw what you mean ...im a human digger though I disect everything just incase you've not noticed lol.