Read my chart

Livy

Hello! Here is my chart . . . my solar return venus is at 0 degrees Leo and my SR Rising is 0 scorpio. this jup sat conj on the 21st is trining my natal jup. Also, this past lunar eclipse got me good . . . 9 Pisces AC and this coming solar eclipse looks promising too . . . my MC in SAG at 18 45'

I would be overjoyed and so grateful if someone could read my chart for me. I have been an amatuer astrologer for the past 12 years or so but recently i've been learning/researching more to achieve Pro status . . . pretty much self-taught with a bit of online instruction. I want to see if i'm completely offbase in predicting a million dollar plus lotto big win! oh, and so much more . . . Thank you a Million times! 09/06/76 at 19:13 Woodland, Yolo CA USA

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.22.14 AM.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
How did you predict a million plus dollar lotto win? What techniques did you use? What made you interpret them that way?

We need to know that to be able to address that question.

Livy

I used my solar return chart 5th house venus and jup active. Transiting Jup Sat trine natal jup. venus in the 8th house and north node/uranas 8th house. Basically, IDK its is just a feeling. Compensation . . .lol

Osamenor

Staff member
I used my solar return chart 5th house venus and jup active. Transiting Jup Sat trine natal jup. venus in the 8th house and north node/uranas 8th house. Basically, IDK its is just a feeling. Compensation . . .lol

Could you post your SR chart so we can see what you're talking about?