Will I have kids in 5 years?

cloxkinghere

After much thinking, I have decided to freeze my eggs. I haven't begun the process yet, but I have weighed it all out and will begin once everything feels safe enough to go out.

I just feel like it's the best option for me at this point. This pandemic makes it hard to date. Also, it has made me reevaluate a lot of my priorities. I don't see myself dating in the forseeable future and I don't want kids anytime soon! I am very reluctant to start a family.

I feel that freezing my eggs is the best option for me.

I am L1, Moon and L5 is Mars domicile. They are both trine and applying. Also, with Moon being in the 5th, it does show my desire to have children.

Two things that were concerning:

Taking a crapshot at timing, Moon is in a a Succedent House and in a Mutable sign. Possibly, I may begin the process to freeze my eggs in 7 months? I hope so! I don't want to get pregnant soon!

Also, Mars being in Aries domicile. These are signs of being sterile? Getting pregnant might be difficult for me?

Attachments

• kids.jpg
    kids.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 21

blondie89

Banned
After much thinking, I have decided to freeze my eggs. I haven't begun the process yet, but I have weighed it all out and will begin once everything feels safe enough to go out.

I just feel like it's the best option for me at this point. This pandemic makes it hard to date. Also, it has made me reevaluate a lot of my priorities. I don't see myself dating in the forseeable future and I don't want kids anytime soon! I am very reluctant to start a family.

I feel that freezing my eggs is the best option for me.

I am L1, Moon and L5 is Mars domicile. They are both trine and applying. Also, with Moon being in the 5th, it does show my desire to have children.

Two things that were concerning:

Taking a crapshot at timing, Moon is in a a Succedent House and in a Mutable sign. Possibly, I may begin the process to freeze my eggs in 7 months? I hope so! I don't want to get pregnant soon!

Also, Mars being in Aries domicile. These are signs of being sterile? Getting pregnant might be difficult for me?

You (moon) will make a trine to mars (l5)

Freezing eggs is 6th house i think, you are thinking of this, moon in picses(l6)

But before entering 6th house moon is making a trine to Mars

I don't know how old are you, but if i see this, i would say you will be pregnant before you use your eggs

Mars (l5)and jupiter (l6) will make a square

cloxkinghere

You (moon) will make a trine to mars (l5)

Freezing eggs is 6th house i think, you are thinking of this, moon in picses(l6)

But before entering 6th house moon is making a trine to Mars

I don't know how old are you, but if i see this, i would say you will be pregnant before you use your eggs

Mars (l5)and jupiter (l6) will make a square

I am currently in my 30s, if that means anything.

I am also currently single and honestly don't think I'll want kids until near my 40s. It's one of the main reasons why I want to freeze my eggs; I don't want kids until later in life.