Constant delays in progress... is there any good news?

Mister Skeleton

Hey everyone, good evening. I'd like to ask if anyone can check out my chart to see if there is any reason why my life goals have been delayed over and over throughout my life.

In my case I started school late and finished school late due to having to repeat school years. Started working late also. Still haven't gotten my driver's license thanks to the life circumstances making it harder for me to get it. I still live at home, but the problem is that we don't have an extra car to practice with, and I have no one else who could teach me, so I've been paying a driving school for two to four lessons a month depending on how much I earn, but progress has been very slow due to the lessons being once a week, and I really do want to get my license before studying abroad. I was even planning on studying art abroad and then Covid happened. I really don't want to be stuck living where I'm at for the rest of my life either, I want to go live elsewhere. Heck, I was planning on looking for another job since the one I have doesn't pay much and I want to save up for my study plans, but now with the current situation most places aren't even hiring at the moment, now I'm earning less than what I used to, which wasn't much to begin with since the place I work at is trying to save money. I basically work as a fill in for the full timers, but even though I like this job, I can't become full time since one of the full timers became sick at work, and because the law's on his side, the managers can't get rid of him either. I'm basically stuck in the meantime, and all these blockages had me depressed lately, to the point where sometimes I even bother trying to pursue my dreams anymore.

Every single time some setback happens. It's not exactly easy to deal with, especially when you see people you knew so much more ahead in life than you, though, I try not to let it bother me, but easier said than done, especially when you also have to hear things from imbeciles like: 'What, you're 26 and you're still not married? What are you waiting for?' or 'You're 26 and you still don't have your license?' regularly.

So, most importantly, do I have any hopes of studying abroad at some point And sorry for sounding like I'm ranting. xD But I thought if I explained my situation it could help with reading my chart.

I've attached my natal chart with the current transits and progressions. Thanks for the replies.

Attachments

• Transits.jpg
    Transits.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Progression.jpg
    Progression.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
QUOTE=kshantaram;1014232] placidus chart : updated

moon libra towards its sign of debilation scorpio,
sociable, objective-just, wavery mind,
prone to stormy anger when provoked;
circulatory health issues - kidneys etc,
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

moon 11th libra, gains from
social psychology-teaching, public relations, motherly women, govt;
moon lord 8th giving sudden gains;

rahu NNode sag 12th for foreign lands, hyper-ambitious n impulsive,

gemini 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
mer lord 7th over 11th, gains through marriage/business partners;

ketu separative SNode gemini 6th, hyper-analytical, job separations,
coping with opponents,
pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-arms-shoulders-ears-hips-intestinals etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home wed mornings;

stellium scorpio with sun, magnetic personality,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
research-occult-forensic management/advisory aptitudes;
urological-feet health issues, inflammations, etc;

Jup-sat after 2-3m turn direct acquarius-sat 3rd trine moon libra 11th for gains,
could be good for job prospects/advisory-trainer roles to watch for;
saturn return, need to take longterm decisions of life,
technical-supervisory-innovative aptitudes;

natal-transit sat debilated aspect over aries 5th
impacting luck-education-romance-children-position,
aspect leo 9th impacting luck-education-father-travels,
and aspect sun-scorpio 12th etc impacting health etc;
observe fast sat evenings;
wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode now transit sag asc coming 1.5yr
heading towards natal rahu NNode 12th,
and tending to distant lands, life-style changes;
pain-injury-surgery head-thighs etc;

Rahu NNode transit gemini 7th for foreign relationships and foreign travels,
though under stress-delays, gemini 7th inimical for sag ascendant,
rahu gemini prone to toxic chest-lung-abdominal issues;

do care ack n share how true-untrue,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

wishing you well,

Jyotishbhushan Shantaram

kimbermoon

First I would note that the energies are largely concentrated in the Southeastern quadrant in the chart, which tells much about your overall destiny in life: the suggestion being that you are more of a self-oriented and self-motivated individual, with less reliance on others in the pursuit of your destiny. On the level of the psyche you want to follow your own path, and when you feel interference from others this creates difficulties for you. Feeling stuck in any given situation makes you feel frustrated and agitated.

This seems to contradict what you profess you want on the conscious level. Your words make it sound as though you want to be on a level playing field with everyone else, which can increase a spirit of being in competition and comparison with others.

The consistency of this feeling of being blocked can be attributed to the strong Saturnian aspect to your Mars and Pluto.
Additional key factors of tension for you is also indicated by the square between Chiron and your Mars. Your Mars energy is blocked by being sequestered in the 12th house [your physical expression and ambitions are more suppressed/ passive by this position], as well as being joined with your North Node. With natal Chiron at the top of your chart, the need for
healing your own inner wounds is quite pronounced.

Overall I sense that the need for focusing on your inner world is more pronounced than focusing on the outer world of finance and power. The North Node axis causes a contradiction between your private self and your interactions with the social / business world.

One of your most important questions is do you want to be known for what you can accomplish, or what you have to offer to others? We tend to get tied up when we depend more on the outer world, rather than what is expected by the
Inner Self, which is the source of our true Identity.

Mister Skeleton

First I would note that the energies are largely concentrated in the Southeastern quadrant in the chart, which tells much about your overall destiny in life: the suggestion being that you are more of a self-oriented and self-motivated individual, with less reliance on others in the pursuit of your destiny. On the level of the psyche you want to follow your own path, and when you feel interference from others this creates difficulties for you. Feeling stuck in any given situation makes you feel frustrated and agitated.

This seems to contradict what you profess you want on the conscious level. Your words make it sound as though you want to be on a level playing field with everyone else, which can increase a spirit of being in competition and comparison with others.

The consistency of this feeling of being blocked can be attributed to the strong Saturnian aspect to your Mars and Pluto.
Additional key factors of tension for you is also indicated by the square between Chiron and your Mars. Your Mars energy is blocked by being sequestered in the 12th house [your physical expression and ambitions are more suppressed/ passive by this position], as well as being joined with your North Node. With natal Chiron at the top of your chart, the need for
healing your own inner wounds is quite pronounced.

Overall I sense that the need for focusing on your inner world is more pronounced than focusing on the outer world of finance and power. The North Node axis causes a contradiction between your private self and your interactions with the social / business world.

One of your most important questions is do you want to be known for what you can accomplish, or what you have to offer to others? We tend to get tied up when we depend more on the outer world, rather than what is expected by the
Inner Self, which is the source of our true Identity.

Thanks for the reply. Technically, it's not a 'feeling' of being blocked. It's literally that the circumstances aren't permitting any form of progress. I've tried different ways to make progress, but nothing I try works out in my favor, and when I try to look for alternatives, none of those alternatives are possible. I thought for sure that Jupiter passing through my 2nd house would mean a year of improved finances, which is what I was hoping for since it would help me a lot, but sadly it's only been the opposite, my finances are even more restricted than last year. My self-esteem improved a lot, I'll give it that at least.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

We must consider that retrograde motion is in play for all the outer planets, at this time, however with Jupiter also being included, the hope for progress has a hard time allowing for consistent progress at this time. Retrograde periods of any planet will hinder or throw blocks in the way of our forward momentum.
It represents a time of introspection rather than grasping for more in the outer world.

This is one of the clearest lessons of the current pandemic, I believe.
Especially during these times we are meant to find and reclaim our true soul nature, rather than relying on someone else for all our needs. At the same time there is the calling for the collective consciousness.

With Jupiter retro in Capricorn, I think this is linked to paying greater attention to our responsibilities and considering our own judgement; to reign in on the gambling themes that can put us at risk.

Your question about ‘an expansion of restricted finances’ is
something of an oxymoron; not sure how that might play out unless you mean a release of funds that were previously witheld?

We are currently noticing a waning of the Moon phase and moving towards a New Moon which can offer some promise of new beginnings. It occurs on Aug 18-19 : although the night sky will be dark, we will be able to tune in to our own inner Sun, and light up the parts of ourselves that have been hidden in the shadows.

It is suggested that
“What manifests in your life is what you need, so trust the rhythm and cycles of your body. Be patient with yourself and think of ways you can balance and soothe your energy levels.”

Jupiter rules expansion and growth, but it is also attributed to trust issues and judgement; Thus as mentioned it may be more about learning greater
trust and self-reliance. Also another trait of an afflicted Saturn is impatience.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Sun - Saturn is a very common factor for delays in certain areas of life.

Look at which house Saturn is in and often the delay will be in the areas associated with that house.

Other areas Saturn - Sun can affect one in is health, or an emotionally distanced father.

Zora

Account Closed
Thanks for the reply. Technically, it's not a 'feeling' of being blocked. It's literally that the circumstances aren't permitting any form of progress. I've tried different ways to make progress, but nothing I try works out in my favor, and when I try to look for alternatives, none of those alternatives are possible. I thought for sure that Jupiter passing through my 2nd house would mean a year of improved finances, which is what I was hoping for since it would help me a lot, but sadly it's only been the opposite, my finances are even more restricted than last year. My self-esteem improved a lot, I'll give it that at least.

Hello Mr. Skeleton,

7 planets above horizon, 4 in 11th and 3 in 12th house- these energies are not available for your personal purposes only - you definitely have an inner order with to give a senseful contribution to society with.

And with 4 planets in 11th house ruled by venus in scorpio and 12th house ruled by pluto - mostly nothing is really under your personal control - but under pluto's energies and rules - guiding and working more under the surface.

Your chart shows an inner conflict in yourself - with your pluto strong placed in scorpio as ruler of 12th in 12th as a very intuitive higher sense squaring your saturn as ruler of your physical existence body house, house of financial income and money flow. House of dending own territory and house of skills and gifts you are born with.

With saturn in aquarius 3rd house you are different minded than others are and also like to break the rules and have a tendency to do the exact contrary to what your intuition insides tell you - as a prewarning. And I am quite sure, that you always and immediately have prewarnings.

Some of the means, pluto likes to get one's attention - is to cut off or to reduce the money flow. What t-pluto did first time on Feb. 14th, 2020 holding on to it and coming back to exact degree on July 13th, 2020 and ending exact on Dec. 2020.

Transiting jupiter's purpose in your 2nd house has nothing to do with additional money flow- as jupiter rules your rising and your personal enforcement to go for your goals - jupiter takes along on still conjuncting your neptune as your 4th house ruler - your emotional identification and your real home (good time for a relocation) and your uranus as your mental mind, thoughts and communication ruler, your physical outsending radiance - people can notice from you. And 3rd house is also house of siblings - if you have some showing a difficult relationship with - probably coming up to your mind again.

With transiting saturn stil squaring your mars as your 5th house ruler - life energy and creativity and your self-identification - concentrating your focus and your energy now - you might feel yourself like running against walls. Until you are willing to listen and to follow your inner pluto flow and focus yourself more on social commitment - as mars is in semisextile with your jupiter on zero degree scorpio - being squared as well - transit lesson ending on Jan 1st, 2020.

Your zero degree jupiter has been already since 2028 more than once transited for a new start in your life. The deepest transformation might have been transiting pluto entering zero degree capricorn in 2008.

Zora

Account Closed
So, most importantly, do I have any hopes of studying abroad at some point .
Studying, university and education is 9th house and is ruled by your sun. 9th house is also foreign countries and foreign cultures, also house of (religious) faith and belief in a higher power above you. With sun ruling 9th in scorpio in 12th house - studying abroad is one possibility - if transit activated - but it is personally very important for you -what you really and deeply believe as true for you and to follow up only, what you really deeply "burn for"- disregarding ego-centered purposes and what people might think of you.

Sun and 9th house subjects are still positive supported by transiting jupiter's sextile as your rising, birthenergy and personal enforcement energy until Oct. 16th, 2020 for visible results.

While same time your mercury as your 10th house and lifepath /life direction and career ruler is still trine- supported by transiting uranus for a change in your life and a turnaround in your life until March 11th,2021.

And as mercury also rules your 7th house - encountering people but also starting a new relationship with a person- matching with your chart energies - this is a good chance for it, too - during this time.

And also for meeting people being of unexpected help to you "like out of the blue". And if uranus is within the game - surprises and the unexpected to happen in different ways as usual -always included.

Mister Skeleton

Some of the means, pluto likes to get one's attention - is to cut off or to reduce the money flow. What t-pluto did first time on Feb. 14th, 2020 holding on to it and coming back to exact degree on July 13th, 2020 and ending exact on Dec. 2020.

Can you elaborate more on what transiting Pluto did during Feb 14 2020 and July 13? I was checking those dates, but I'm not quite sure what it did to reduce the money flow.

Hi,

Sun - Saturn is a very common factor for delays in certain areas of life.

Look at which house Saturn is in and often the delay will be in the areas associated with that house.

Other areas Saturn - Sun can affect one in is health, or an emotionally distanced father.

That pretty much explains why it took me longer to finish school, and why I still haven't gotten my driver's license due to circumstances. By the way, wouldn't the house where the Sun is in also experience delays, though, and the house ruled by the Sun? Or anything governed by the Sun for that matter? Like success? Or is success ruled by something else?

Zora

Account Closed
Can you elaborate more on what transiting Pluto did during Feb 14 2020 and July 13? I was checking those dates, but I'm not quite sure what it did to reduce the money flow.

It was not meant for happening something exact on that day - it means a transit period starting to change money flow and to reduce it.

I thought for sure that Jupiter passing through my 2nd house would mean a year of improved finances, which is what I was hoping for since it would help me a lot, but sadly it's only been the opposite, my finances are even more restricted than last year. My self-esteem improved a lot, I'll give it that at least.

aquarius7000

...That pretty much explains why it took me longer to finish school, and why I still haven't gotten my driver's license due to circumstances. By the way, wouldn't the house where the Sun is in also experience delays, though, and the house ruled by the Sun? Or anything governed by the Sun for that matter? Like success? Or is success ruled by something else?
Success is not ruled by any one planet. It can come from a combination of placements/ aspects/ constellations, like a house ruled by a planet placed well, aspected by Jup, with benefics like Jup and Ven placed in that house.

From my observation of a no. of charts, where Saturn is placed is where delay and impediments are most likely because lessons need to be learnt. I have also seen houses ruled by Saturn likely to see difficulty and delay.

I know someone with Saturn in their 7th that were lonely most of their life. I have also noticed charts where people with Saturn in their 7th that got married in their early twenties with a partner at least 10 years older, or go divorced soon (though that is no rarity any more). Another example I know is of a person with Saturn in the 2nd that started earning much later than others. These are just some examples.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your chart reads to me: "slow down"
You can visually observe strong, dignified Saturn's far-reaching influence: aspecting both your Sun and Moon, and its influence extends really further with a somewhat wider orb in that densely populated quadrant of your chart.

You have to honestly ask yourself: What difference does it make how soon you get something done, objectively or in comparison with others?

Looking at your chart from a whole sign perspective, I think Saturn asks you to bring some leavening, some maturity, to impulsive 1st sign/house Mars.

Everything is unfolding as it will; the only true problem is what you think about your life's unfolding, and of course, then after that, what you do. Venus in her detriment conjunct natal Mercury in Scorpio inclines you to think of things adversely.

Slow down and observe how you do react. What you do after that is what is important.