tikana

hey all

so right now there are 166 votes left to count

so i asked

will UK leave Eu

so late asce - yepp makes sense
people voted

so lets say Uk is 1st and Eu is 7th
moon and merc do trine - obviously one of the two .. either they are staying or they are leaving without much of hurdle

but look at this

merc and jupiter are in separating square - makes me think they are separating

part of marriage which truly this is .. is Sag.. which is jupiter

160 votes left to count..
venus is L10 is about to sextile jupiter.

My call is they will leave.. I could be wrong

T

Attachments

• euvsuk.jpg
    euvsuk.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 49

Kitchy

Banned
Good call, Tikana.

What was going on with 10th / 11th /12th houses and moon relationship in the chart?

I ask because the Britsh people were pis*sed off.

Cameron abdicated and that shows leadership of country got saturnized.

was moon connected to saturn or mars to reflect any of this?

tikana

Ugh, I wish you were wrong. :(

i told u not to move to uk ...remember? 10+ years ago i ran a horary on about eu .. it kept showing up split collapse ...no one beleived eme ... then i got kicked out lol...i was right

Last edited:

anjelik

i told u not to move to uk ...remember?

Haha, I am not worried about myself. I can always leave and go to the US. I am worried about my nieces and their future. This vote basically just limited future generations from what the previous generations had. It's actually really sad. My husband turned to me first thing in the morning and said, "f*cking racist knobs. We will be living in the US before this takes full effect thankfully." My dreams of retiring in Spain are now shattered. We need to apply for Irish passports now.

I put a chart together asking whether the UK will collapse and it shows a trine to Neptune from H1 (Venus) and opposition from Pluto. AC is late so I guess sh*t is about to go down. Scotland will leave for sure. And possibly Northern Ireland.

Last edited:

tikana

Haha, I am not worried about myself. I can always leave and go to the US. I am worried about my nieces and their future. This vote basically just limited future generations from what the previous generations had. It's actually really sad. My husband turned to me first thing in the morning and said, "f*cking racist knobs. We will be living in the US before this takes full effect thankfully." My dreams of retiring in Spain are now shattered. We need to apply for Irish passports now.

I put a chart together asking whether the UK will collapse and it shows a trine to Neptune from H1 (Venus) and opposition from Pluto. AC is late so I guess sh*t is about to go down. Scotland will leave for sure. And possibly Northern Ireland.

hun

uk always had been in good finacial control ...eu is a whole another story

eu is falling apart.. good
4 times they tried ..didnt work

lazy countries dragged uk down

euro is a balloon currency
pound and dollar with yen are strong currencies
everyone is going back to old moneys

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
The British people voted for this, correct? If so, it is the will of the people. So what house was moon in or aspecting 11th house ruler?

anjelik

The British people voted for this, correct? If so, it is the will of the people. So what house was moon in or aspecting 11th house ruler?

The votes were very split. I don't have exact figures but based on the news this morning, Scotland and Northern Ireland predominantly voted IN. Scotland has already released a statement indicating they may file for another referandum, which would mean that they are likely going to successfully leave the UK as they failed in doing so last year. Northern Ireland may try to leave as well. England and Wales mostly voted out, but it was more or less the north of England and not the South/London, which voted in. They also are saying it was a demographic split - the old timers voted out and the youngins voted in.

tikana

The votes were very split. I don't have exact figures but based on the news this morning, Scotland and Northern Ireland predominantly voted IN. Scotland has already released a statement indicating they may file for another referandum, which would mean that they are likely going to successfully leave the UK as they failed in doing so last year. Northern Ireland may try to leave as well. England and Wales mostly voted out, but it was more or less the north of England and not the South/London, which voted in. They also are saying it was a demographic split - the old timers voted out and the youngins voted in.

Anj
go back to scotland chart thread where i said they will vote out but not yet

Kitchy

Banned
do you have links to those thread charts, TIK?

Long term moon movement over time from original question would be cool to look at - all the planetary intervener's and such.