Sun Parallel Pluto

BobZemco

What does this aspect mean in a natal chart?

The orb is less than 1 degree.

Absolutely nothing. Here's your proof...

F(g) = m1 * m2 / d^2

Pluto does not cast Rays or cast Light. Even without telescopes, you can detect The Seven (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) with ESM sensors (passive devices that detect radiated or reflected electromagnetic radiation -- the same radio signals that degrade or enhance radio signals on Earth), but not the 3 Outers.

GuyWithWeirdChart

Hmmm interesting, I don't match the Sun Conj Pluto description?? Maybe its because I have a lot of Pisces influence, or maybe its because the 2nd poster was right?

tsmall

Premium Member
Hmmm interesting, I don't match the Sun Conj Pluto description?? Maybe its because I have a lot of Pisces influence, or maybe its because the 2nd poster was right?

I have Sun parallel Pluto as well. It does absolutely nothing for me that cannot otherwise be explained by the seven traditional planets, their condition, the houses they rule, the aspects they do or do not make...I even have Pluto in the 12th which is purported to give me the superpower of being able to secretly destroy my enemies...

er, I also have the Sun there, in hayz, in masculine quadrant and degree. Also in a degree that is Light and increasing in fortune.

I don't need Pluto to help me secretly destroy my enemies. I have my sect light in the house of secret enemies and he so far seems to be doing a fine job of it.

Pluto does not cast Rays or cast Light. Even without telescopes, you can detect The Seven (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) with ESM sensors (passive devices that detect radiated or reflected electromagnetic radiation -- the same radio signals that degrade or enhance radio signals on Earth), but not the 3 Outers.

GuyWithWeirdChart, you posted your question in the traditional astrology forum. Was there a reason for that?

dr. farr

This question is in the wrong Forum: Traditionalists do not accept the astrological influence of the outer planets (or asteroids, or spatial points like Lilith, etc) If you want answers to questions about the outers post your questions involving them, in other AW Forums...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

What about Mars Saturn Parallel ? Would this one be more influencial than the Sun Pluto Parallel?
This question is in the wrong Forum: Traditionalists do not accept the astrological influence of the outer planets (or asteroids, or spatial points like Lilith, etc) If you want answers to questions about the outers post your questions involving them, in other AW Forums...
dr. farr highlights that since this is the traditional forum then Mars Saturn parallel is a traditional matter :smile:

However
in contrast
because:
Absolutely nothing. Here's your proof...

F(g) = m1 * m2 / d^2

Pluto does not cast Rays or cast Light.

Even without telescopes, you can detect The Seven (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) with ESM sensors (passive devices that detect radiated or reflected electromagnetic radiation -- the same radio signals that degrade or enhance radio signals on Earth),

but not the 3 Outers
That's why that part of the question belongs with the modern astrological area

tsmall

Premium Member
I honestly didnt know which section to put it in, there was no Magi astrology section, sorry about that.

You are correct, we don't have a forum for Magi astrology, although there is a thread that is attended on and off.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27290&highlight=Magi

My very limited understanding is that there is some secrecy surrounding Magi astrology that prevents it from being widely discussed, and I believe (this is all hearsay, supposition and the result of looking for information a couple of years ago, i.e. opinion only and in no way meant to be factual) that in order to discover the secrets you really have to purchase the software...as in corporate astrology in a nutshell.

There is no need to apologize for posting where you did, we aren't going to bite. For myself, I just wanted to know what kinds of answers you were looking for so I could try to help you find them...even if the answers weren't to be found in the traditional forum.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Moved from the Traditional Forum..... all answers above were appropriate for that forum.... so no flaming over what was written. In this sub forum ALL disciplines of Astrology are welcome. Carry on :)

dr. farr

Sun Parallel Moon means that Sun and Moon are in a defacto strong conjunction with each other: detailed information regarding Sun/Moon conjunctions-what it means, its indications, etc- can be easily found in the (Modern Astrology) textbooks.