URGENT - divorce hearing tomorrow

scorpioontherun

Hi everybody
sorry to urge you into a reply but i really hop you can help
tomorrow i have my divorce hearing and my jusband is threatening me with asking me an enourmous amount of money
I see i'm saturn and he's the sun the judge is jupiter retro. I'm in his house conjunct to him the judge is in his own domicile but retro but in my first house. the money are second and 8th hosue mars and virgo very well aspected to the moon. I'm also the moon in 4th house (the house goes to me .. no doub about it) the moon are also the children ... in domicile.
How is it going to work out.
I'm too distressed to try an interpretation i hope you understand.
Thanking you in advance
Scorpio

Attachments

• 1 october.gif
    1 october.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 31

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice)

Quick analysis by my eclectic methods:

-querent and quesited planet's (saturn, sun) in cazimi relationship in 9th house (whole sign format) of judgements, which house itself is under the influence of libra; saturn in exlatation, sun in fall = dignities are neutralized (balance between significators)
-Moon, in its domicile, flows toward querent/quesited significators
-significators and Moon flow toward Part of Fortune, which is posited at the top of the chart in the (whole sign) 10th house

Indications: a fair settlement will be made in the case

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Glad it turned out positive, I nearly posted this reply yesterday but have been having connection problems:

You are Saturn

Court is 9th house = Mars
10th house is the judge

Judge, Jupiter, is in the 1st house, this looks favourable to you.

Sun/you and Saturn/husband are in the same degree as the nodes, showing something in the hands of fate, so to speak. They are also square the nodes while being in that degree, it does look like a bad situation for you both. Moon heading towards square to Sun and Saturn, that might show some coming challenges to do with your children and/or daily chores and things like that. I think it is more favourable to you though, Saturn is very strong, Moon is also strong. Sun/husband is in bad shape, in it's fall, he is pretty powerless and acting malefically I believe in that state.

Part of fortune is in the 9th cusp, Moon will trine this towards the end of Cancer, while also trining Jupiter, another favourable outcome it looks like. Also, Judge is a benefic, this looks positive too.

NR

BobZemco

Part of fortune is in the 9th cusp

That's Earth. Part of Fortune is a circle with an "X" inside.

Jupiter the judge is sympathetic to her (secondary significator Venus in Platic trine with Jupiter), and will go by the rule of law and that helps the Querent.

Moon is actually in 5th House trine Mars ruling 2nd and 9th Houses and in the 8th House in a Platic trine with Jupiter.