Now what?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
January 23, 2010 @ 10:14pm from Security, Colorado 104w45 38n46

The question being "what am I going to do now for income? :unsure:

I just finished my xmas part time position and had a bit of a set back. Working all of the hours killed my back. So, I just got back from the dr's office and after an xray, it was determined that I have degenerative disc disease. In a nutshell, I can't spend hours on my feet, or even sitting... lots of my time is now napping off painkillers. There is a chance for surgery in the future, but in the mean time I need to figure out how to make a living. I could do another round with the Parrots, but that is getting tiring also. I so hoped the chart would have said, some great publishing company can't get enough of my work and will pre buy dozen's of books:cool:

Okay, what we do have is I am represented by the 1st house, that would be Venus under the beams of the Sun in Aquarius. Saturn is also on the Asc and can represent the querent also. The Sun is going to trine Saturn and in turn the Asc. Leo the sign that the sun rules is found in the 11th... so far we have saturn and Aquarius and now the 11th figuring promently. The 10th is ruled by the Moon found in Taurus (so not voc) The 8th could be other's resources, or a number of items assigned, such as taxes, insurance.... I am Venus and the Moon is in Taurus, so I should be in a good place. One option I am working on right now is starting a non profit for problem youth and restitutions.... that would be funded by donations (other's money) and me like a Mom (moon in 8th) to criminally charged children. The house of others children would be the 11th so there is Leo... Sun conj with Saturn?

TK

Attachments

• 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 20

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Thanks Olivia,

It is an ugly chart, isn't it? I figured Saturn RX on the Asc was ironic funny.... describing me and the planet of bone structure going backwards.

I will still be putting the nonprofit together, it is a charity that needs to be done out here, I was just hoping I could pull in enough support to make a living from it.

Thanks again!

TK

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi winter,
Mars is however moving back toward the tenth, so getting a little bit stronger.
Maybe you should start charging to do astrology-or if you already do, maybe do some PR and rustle up some clients.(pars Fortuna in h9)
The ruler of your 11th is about to trine the ruler of your 4th so maybe something you can do from home.
Mars does go direct in just a few weeks so if you can get some help in the meantime..
Keep us posted...
Cheers
Lilly