Career difficulties in my chart

clip11

I have always had problems with career. Because I have ADD, it makes school extremely difficult compared to a NT person, so I never finished college. So getting a career that way was ruled out.

I managed to get a job as a cop back in 2012 and I liked it a lot. And a bonus was that the commute to work was a short distance. But because of my attention deficit disorder, it caused difficulties which caused me to be fired.

In 2006, I thought I would go into the Air Force to be an MP. I met all of the requirements except the fact that I had scoliosis. They rejected me.

So I have had a series of low paying jobs. I got hired by the post office and it pays more than the previous jobs I had except when I was a cop. The problem is, I absolutely hate it because I only get 1 day off a week, I go home sore and in pain everyday, I have to be on my feet for hours at a time and the cherry on top, it's a 40 minute drive from where I live. So I spend a ton in gas money with gas over $3 a gallon.

Is there anything in my chart that indicates why I keep running into walls when it comes to career. I have Chiron conjunct midheaven and Saturn opposing my midheaven. Could those be the culprit?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930??

Last edited by a moderator:

obsidianmineral

Can someone answer please if you know anything

Could be because your Mercury rules the 1st and the 10th and it is situated in the 4th. This indicates that the place you occupy in this world will be strongly influenced by childhood circumstances. There is a tendency for extremism with Moon conjunct Uranus and squaring Mars. Your feelings feel like they’re a rollercoaster. You’re reactive and anxious to the environment and yet have a profound, unconscious and deep set need for change and originality. There might be problems with getting along with other people and keeping relationships since Mars is in the 7th. So as for the ADD, it probably is being represented by your Moon and its aspects. There is however potential for a lot of initiative, creativity, much leadership and optimism. Those are qualities you already have and were born with, you just need to express them in the right dosis. I’m not entirely sure about the rest though, maybe since you have Mercury conjunct Neptune, it could represent that finding a steady career in life is gonna take a long while to fully understand. Your life career will be related with the need for spirituality and larger than life ideas (Neptune). This probably will manifest itself internally rather than externally.

Kite

I have always had problems with career. Because I have ADD, it makes school extremely difficult compared to a NT person, so I never finished college. So getting a career that way was ruled out.

I managed to get a job as a cop back in 2012 and I liked it a lot. And a bonus was that the commute to work was a short distance. But because of my attention deficit disorder, it caused difficulties which caused me to be fired.

In 2006, I thought I would go into the Air Force to be an MP. I met all of the requirements except the fact that I had scoliosis. They rejected me.

So I have had a series of low paying jobs. I got hired by the post office and it pays more than the previous jobs I had except when I was a cop. The problem is, I absolutely hate it because I only get 1 day off a week, I go home sore and in pain everyday, I have to be on my feet for hours at a time and the cherry on top, it's a 40 minute drive from where I live. So I spend a ton in gas money with gas over $3 a gallon.

Is there anything in my chart that indicates why I keep running into walls when it comes to career. I have Chiron conjunct midheaven and Saturn opposing my midheaven. Could those be the culprit?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930??
The ruler of your ascendant and your midheaven - Mercury is combust with the Sun in the whole sign 5th house. This suggests to me that you find yourself invisible - or seek to hide somewhat you interests, hobbies, things you like to do that could define yourself in life. Perhaps you love gardening but never think of being a gardener for instance. The key for you is to let go of this desire to be hidden away in your job and to find a way to be comfortable in your own skin - no matter what that is for you. Good luck!

clip11

Could be because your Mercury rules the 1st and the 10th and it is situated in the 4th. This indicates that the place you occupy in this world will be strongly influenced by childhood circumstances. There is a tendency for extremism with Moon conjunct Uranus and squaring Mars. Your feelings feel like they’re a rollercoaster. You’re reactive and anxious to the environment and yet have a profound, unconscious and deep set need for change and originality. There might be problems with getting along with other people and keeping relationships since Mars is in the 7th. So as for the ADD, it probably is being represented by your Moon and its aspects. There is however potential for a lot of initiative, creativity, much leadership and optimism. Those are qualities you already have and were born with, you just need to express them in the right dosis. I’m not entirely sure about the rest though, maybe since you have Mercury conjunct Neptune, it could represent that finding a steady career in life is gonna take a long while to fully understand. Your life career will be related with the need for spirituality and larger than life ideas (Neptune). This probably will manifest itself internally rather than externally.

To be honest, im being forced to work this job by my parents. If I don't, they'll put me out. I can only think that if I didn't have scoliosis and ADD i would have been able to leave home a long time ago. My dad got me this job but I never asked him to. I just feel so stuck. Everything I tried has failed and I hate how I ended up. I get so despaired that sometimes I think id be better off not here.

Zora

Account Closed
To be honest, im being forced to work this job by my parents. If I don't, they'll put me out. I can only think that if I didn't have scoliosis and ADD i would have been able to leave home a long time ago. My dad got me this job but I never asked him to. I just feel so stuck. Everything I tried has failed and I hate how I ended up. I get so despaired that sometimes I think id be better off not here.

Hi clip,

I can understand your desparation – but from your chart and your actual transits I’ve more the opinion that under the surface - in truth it is you more about of getting into life -being in life than to "better off not here now". As your ruler of house 8th house – house of endings is not transit-activated.

But your natal mercury as your ASC ruler and your birth energy and to start a new beginnng in your life and as your Midheaven/lifepath ruler – is transit-activated since May of this year- and transit not yet finished for visible results.

But your mercury is on special vulnerable,hesitating, sensitive and spiritual degree of 0°cap – between two signs and energies – sag and capricorn – like sitting between two chairs and two opportunities – hesitating too long, scared to choose one of two opportunities and to lose the other one and then to discover- that the wrong choice was made and the other one is lost. Causing a hesitating too long and miss chances or to make the wrong choice - not serving you and your needs.

With your activated mercury – you are now demanded to make a decision and to take responsibility for yourself now from now on. And to accept that your physical body condition - that you have scoliosis and ADDS and learn to live with it - or learn to improve it - but to look yourself for jobs – you in fact are able to do. And not to hurt yourself further by taking a job as a cop - you will be not able to do for long without risks and not to apply for a job in the air force - you won't get and will be experience to get rejected.

Your father – for me shown with capricorn in 5th house – male principle sun house and for me also own father – meant it well with you. Your father as your own male principle gender support and authority figure shows you how to act in life. And he as your father in your near obviously didn’t see you as weak and as not able to do a job. IMO – this is a better energy support than thinking and supporting the contrary.

You have a special fated and karmic relationship with your father – saturn trines your northnode in male sign aries in your 8th house sitting short behind 8th house cusp and on physical existence and ending/death axis 2nd/8th house – your father feels responsble for you to get you up on your own feet and self-independant.

Your father – shown by saturn – to me looks like that he has faith in you as his son – Saturn in sag – and he tries to bring you into your self-trust again- Saturn opposing your chiron in 9th house – 9th house /jupiter house – among others house of teachers and to be teached and house of faith and selftrust..

Saturn squares your jupiter as your 4th house emotion ruler in 6th house – supporting you to not get lost and stuck in your emotions by staying passive stuck in your emotions in passive receptive principle 4th house - ruled by jupiter - and to lose your self-trust - and to better get and go to work - jupiter in 6th house - work.

If you don't like the work you father has found for you - than look for a better one yourself. You are adult and able to do it. But without work - you don't have money and in fact no chance in your life.

Attachments

• !Chart Clip.jpg
    !Chart Clip.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: