Did he have sexaul activity with massage's women?

Kholod

Dear all..
I have big problem with my huspand I found out that he invited women to his house to make massage for him with out telling me and that was when I am not in the house.. So I have suspicious that he have sexaul activity with them is it right or not? He swear that nothing happened but I cann't believe him.

Please help me to understand that
https://ibb.co/SmVv13R

blackbery

In modern astrology, you are represented by :uranus::square::saturn: in 3rd. You are fearful & thinking negative about the situation. Your hubby is :sun::conjunct::mars::square::pluto: 12th. He's hiding the truth but can't say for sure if he had sex with the women. Maybe he really did have massages & a 'happy ending'...i.e. no sexual intercourse but they pleased him if you know what I mean.

Some men have these kind of 'massages' when they want more sex than their partner gives them. It's not regular sex.

The chart doesn't give a yes or no response but maybe others can help you i nterpret the chart better.

Dear all..
I have big problem with my huspand I found out that he invited women to his house to make massage for him with out telling me and that was when I am not in the house.. So I have suspicious that he have sexaul activity with them is it right or not? He swear that nothing happened but I cann't believe him.

Please help me to understand that
https://ibb.co/SmVv13R

Kholod

In modern astrology, you are represented by :uranus::square::saturn: in 3rd. You are fearful & thinking negative about the situation. Your hubby is :sun::conjunct::mars::square::pluto: 12th. He's hiding the truth but can't say for sure if he had sex with the women. Maybe he really did have massages & a 'happy ending'...i.e. no sexual intercourse but they pleased him if you know what I mean.

Some men have these kind of 'massages' when they want more sex than their partner gives them. It's not regular sex.

The chart doesn't give a yes or no response but maybe others can help you i nterpret the chart better.

Thankyou blackbery ya I also asked him if he did any thing happy ending'...i.e but he swear that nothing happened but I cann't trust him.. If he wants a clear massage why he didn't do it while Iam in the house why he wants to be alone with them!! 😢

Kholod

I meant L7 and the 8th from the 7th.
9th was a typo. **** phone😕.
Thanks Tim.

Thankyou IleneK.. Do you mean he had *** phone? He told me before marriage he used to do this but not after we get married!!! I don't know what I have to do with him😔