Are clients going to buy a lot tomorrow?

Sandrasan

They have bought some wonderful artwork yesterday from my sibling and we are very happy.
But they´ve been introduced to me as a couple that buys a lot, not only for them but also tied to their business.
I´ve showed them also some art today that they have seemed interested in and tomorrow I am showing them lots of art at my showroom and a gallery of a friend of mine.
I am rather nervous now and wonder if all of the herculean effort I have made may not pay off.
My sig is conjunct Rigel, I guess it might be a good sign.
Also, they may buy something when they are back home (it's a neighbouring country).
Hope someone might answer this, I am really excited/nervous and everything inbetween :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 20.05.03.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 20.05.03.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 23

Sandrasan

So, they bought just a little artwork yesterday, but perhaps they'll buy later? They've asked me to send them portfolios via email.
Can anybody see anything from the chart above? 🙂

Chrysalis

You need to give it time, moons slow in motion here, mars/artwork is in its exaltation and there is a moon/saturn L4 aspect which could be like you say "buy something when they are back home" but the only thing is, moon will only be in the decan of saturn, which is rather weak.

Infact is the 5th ruler jupiter or mars ? i cant make this chart out.

muchacho

You need to give it time, moons slow in motion here, mars/artwork is in its exaltation and there is a moon/saturn L4 aspect which could be like you say "buy something when they are back home" but the only thing is, moon will only be in the decan of saturn, which is rather weak.

Infact is the 5th ruler jupiter or mars ? i cant make this chart out.
Chrysalis, L5 is Jupiter and L7 is Mars (no matter what house system you use).

Chrysalis

Chrysalis, L5 is Jupiter and L7 is Mars (no matter what house system you use).

Its the chart that was confusing me not the house system, i don't like these charts.

OP disregard what i said in my reply then, as ive not even got signifs correct. I'll take another look in a little while if anything.

muchacho

So, they bought just a little artwork yesterday, but perhaps they'll buy later? They've asked me to send them portfolios via email.
Can anybody see anything from the chart above? 🙂
L5 (your artwork) peregrine and retrograde, i.e. seriously debilitated. It's not good and not easy to sell. L7 (the buyer) in fall of L5. They don't like it. But L10 (the price) peregrine and in detriment of L7. They might see a bargain here. L7 in face of L10. They show some slight interest based on the price. L10 in H7. They might buy something based on the (low) price.

Sandrasan

Wow! You were kind of right muchacho!
Thank you, both of you!
So, they've been looking at all the works I've been putting together just for them and they were clearly impressed. What happened was, they've discovered a tiny work by an artist friend of mine (or actually he's much closer to my brother) and they've bought it at a lower price, so to say, for a friend of theirs as a present.
They've bought only that, but (!) they were so happy with my efforts that they'll come back in one or two months with another collector and they hinted at wanting to collaborate with me in some way, apparently they want to open a gallery or something, I don't know yet, they'll tell me all the details once they've worked out a concept etc
Clearly not what I've expected at all, but still good.
They said they've got big plans for me, let's see...
I will keep you updated as things unfold.
Thank you!

muchacho

Wow! You were kind of right muchacho!
Thank you, both of you!
So, they've been looking at all the works I've been putting together just for them and they were clearly impressed. What happened was, they've discovered a tiny work by an artist friend of mine (or actually he's much closer to my brother) and they've bought it at a lower price, so to say, for a friend of theirs as a present.
They've bought only that, but (!) they were so happy with my efforts that they'll come back in one or two months with another collector and they hinted at wanting to collaborate with me in some way, apparently they want to open a gallery or something, I don't know yet, they'll tell me all the details once they've worked out a concept etc
Clearly not what I've expected at all, but still good.
They said they've got big plans for me, let's see...
I will keep you updated as things unfold.
Thank you!
Thanks for the update. That's good news! Yes, they do like you a lot as a person. That's what the receptions are saying, Mars (them) in triplicity of Venus (you). So they may want to work with you, even though they (personally) may not like the art you produce. But the way I understand your situation, they will just sell it again anyway so I think it's more important here that they like you than that they like your art (because they don't buy it for themselves to enjoy). There are a lot more details in the chart but its a little tricky to read because some planets rule too many relevant houses and so its difficult to find other significators as replacements. So I rather not speculate too much, hehe.

Sandrasan

Thank you so so much for explaining further!
I think I didn't explain properly, I am not an artist but an art dealer, I show other people's art and sell that to collectors. The people I have asked about are collectors but also sell art sometimes to their clients (they are from a different field but also creative) :)
They want to offer me now some sort of collaboration, all I know is, it's going to be in their country, which is very close to mine.
If the chart should be tricky to read, I will post an astrodienst chart, but I think you have meant that what happens in the chart is too complicated because some significators are just ruling too many areas :)

It's exciting to read your reading, I have learnt a lot (and from you too Chrysalis, btw!)

Thank thank thank you!!! And: I will write more about the situation later, I still don't know more, but they have said soon I will...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 09.52.10.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 09.52.10.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: