Interpret my "Wedge" or "Bundle" patterned chart?

Hi,

Im new to Astrology weekly and have created an account for the sole purpose of getting some help interpreting my Natal Chart. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

I am currently trying to figure out in life where I should go with my education and career. I know that self-employment and the like suit me best, but am feeling a little lost.

I have had problems in the past as well with a very abusive ex at a very young age (I wonder what type of impact that has had on me?)

Birth: October 27, 1984
Place:prince George, BC, Canada
Time: 8:15 pm

Thank You! :-D

Attachments

• Astrophanns chart.jpg
    Astrophanns chart.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I have always leaned toward helping people yes, I have played with the idea of working in an nursing home or as Care-aid for the elderly, I have so much respect and empathy for them, I could sit for hours just listening and talking with them. To my family and friends I always try to help in any situation I can, especially when I see they really need the help and no one else is offering it. I stand up for others, and have been told I am often the voice of "we" and "us" .
My whole life has felt like I am afraid of dying, death and losing someone I love, but to think about a person dying in a nursing home of all places makes me sad, and I think a job working with them could help me become less afraid of death in some way

That's what you should do, go for it !

:) Thank you so very much for your feedback :) I like the idea of a police officer too, but think that my "darker side" might get the best of me in bad situations and I'm not sure if it would help me become the person I want to become mentally and emotionally, I have a need to control situations and people but am trying to let go of that issue right now, especially with my family ;-) because I feel that it doesn't serve me the way I would like it to.