Is there something happening here?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The sitting down having a cup of coffee kind of morning and a thought just seemed to drop out of no where.

I am an incorrigible flirt. It is what my first house Venus does, what can I say.:whistling: So naturally, I wonder here and there what about so and so, and hmmm what if....but not enough to do a horary usually.... my files would look like a big pile of spirograph drawings if I did (gave away my age on that one) Anyhow, there is one that made my eyebrow raise and do a couple of double takes and the thought this morning..... I wonder if something will happen between X and I. Currently things are cordial, morning how are you kind of stuff, but I wonder....

chart was made August 6th, 2009 @ 6:01am in Security, Colorado Question: Will something "happen" between us?

I am the Sun... in Leo... in the first, on the Ascendant. OMG could I be anymore full of my self. I am trying to convince me that it is the turned 7th so he thinks highly of me (I can twist any chart and then pound on it til the aspects say what I want... sigh) He is Saturn, in my second.... no aspects to him, unless we want to look at the inconjunct to the moon in the 7th in mere moments... Is that a no no? On this site we have seen it work once in awhile, but with difficulties, Saturn does receive the Moon. The Moon in the 7th, if it is the co sig for me, I think more of this than he would (duh, I am the Sun remember, it is all about me :biggrin:) Seems there is a lot of thinking about Venus in term... who ever that is? And the Moon is Perigrine for half a degree yet. 5th house romance? Jupiter in the 7th rx toward the Moon next.... see, I can twist theses.

TK

Attachments

• will anything happen.gif
    will anything happen.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 27

starlink

Hi Wintersprite,

You are Sun,
OMG could I be anymore full of my self.
Ha ha, good one! and you are the Moon, more specifically where your thoughts and feelings lie.

Clearly with him in his 1st house, your 7th. But it really all depends on him if something will take off between you, as you are sort of in his power there.

For the moment there are no aspects and he is in his own term, very much into himself, not into you I think. He is also a bit worried or insecure being in his 8th house.

Also the end of the matter houses, his and your 4th, Venus and Mars, do not make contact. Venus and Mars also stand for female and male principles so mmm... I'm afraid no. Your ruler of the romantic 5th is dreaming of a relationship, mutually applying to your Moon, but his is ruled by Mercury in his 8th house.

I dont know what it means that his 5th house ruler is going to make a sextile with Venus though. He might be thinking of a fling? but not doing anything about it whilst you are doing the same with that Jupiter mutually appying to your Moon.:)

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
you are sun he is saturn, the moon is transitioning mars energy to venus cancer in the 12th, whilst the moon is peregrine.

looks unfavorable for you. he is ruled by venus in the 12th... sort of like his inabaility to show emotions will be the cause of the downfall. esp. when you consider saturn is peregrine as well.. he can't act.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
you are sun he is saturn, the moon is transitioning mars energy to venus cancer in the 12th, whilst the moon is peregrine.

looks unfavorable for you. he is ruled by venus in the 12th... sort of like his inabaility to show emotions will be the cause of the downfall. esp. when you consider saturn is peregrine as well.. he can't act.

Hi Niplan,
I need you to walk me through this.

1st, Saturn is not peregrine according to Lilly...Sat in Vir is peregrine between
00-18 degrees and again at 24-30 degrees, in this chart Saturn is at 20ish degrees.

Okay the part I need walked through is Venus being his Significator or ruler.... I don't know how you got there. Often we will look at the relationship between the Sun and Venus, with Venus being the feminine principle. If it is the relationship of Venus and Mars and sexuality... I am happy we are both in his turned 5th:whistling:

TK