Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 01-11-2022, 12:16 PM

Lightbulb Will he change his mind on breaking up with me?

Hey guys, my bf and I broke up a few days ago (as retro Venus and Pluto opposed my Sun). And since it was his wish to break up, I wonder if he'll change his mind.

I made this horary chart yesterday. First thing to notice is that Venus (me) is combust and retrograde. Is this a negative answer? Or only shows that I don't see the situation clearly and am overwhelmed? Anyway, if I continue reading the chart, I don't see any translation of light or whatsoever between Venus and Mars (he), but I have the feeling there still might be a connection, since Venus is moving towards Mars and Mars - towards Venus and there's no planet in-between. Also Mars is moving towards the 4th house, where Venus is stuck and that was kind of the problem between us - he left our home to work abroad and I wanted him to stay. And getting back to the question - Mars seems to be in delusion by the square with Neptune and at very "mutable" position at the same time - in a mutable sign, mutable term and mutable house. Also the Moon is in an applying conjunction towards Uranus, so maybe things will change? I wonder if I'll also change my mind, when Venus retrograde is over...

Here's the chart: astro_2gw_.47401.227940.jpg astro_2gw_.47720.68081.pdf

I'd welcome any thoughts on it.

Unread 01-11-2022, 03:41 PM

Re: Will he change his mind on breaking up with me?

By yourself, as Venus, you are really in poor shape in this matter on many levels. Venus is retrograde, which is a detriment. It is also very close and moving toward combustion with the Sun, burnt and unseen in Sun's bright light. He/Mars and you/Venus do not aspect, are one sign apart, so disjunct, meaning that you cannot see each other, do not see eye to eye. So both combustion and lack of aspect point to your not being seen in the matter.
You still have very strong feelings for him, exalt him by reception, but he does not reciprocate at all by reception. So things look pretty poor to me in the time frame you are thinking of when you asked this question.

And yet, Mars, does change signs, move into Capricorn and meet you/Venus by conjunction, then and reception from him improves but only marginally. So there is *something* of an opening for him to return, but *only that*. I think *lots* needs to be worked out for you to really get back together.

Moon's next aspect is a square to Mercury which makes me think that communication may not flow well for a while.

Last edited by IleneK; 01-11-2022 at 08:12 PM. Reason: added * for emphasis
Unread 01-11-2022, 04:44 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
By yourself, as Venus, you are really in poor shape in this matter on many levels. Venus is retrograde, which is a detriment. It is also very close and moving toward combustion with the Sun, burnt and unseen in Sun's bright light. He/Mars and you/Venus do not aspect, are one sign apart, so disjunct, meaning that you cannot see each other, do not see eye to eye. So both combustion and lack of aspect point to your not being seen in the matter.
You still have very strong feelings for him, exalt him by reception, but he does not reciprocate at all by reception. So things look pretty poor to me in the time frame you are thinking of when you asked this question.

And yet, Mars, does change signs, move into Capricorn and meet you/Venus by conjunction, then and reception from him improves but only marginally. So there is something of an opening for him to return, but only that. I think *lots* needs to be worked out for you to really get back together.

Moon's next aspect is a square to Mercury which makes me think that communication may not flow well for a while.
Ilenek

Sun is a coruler of 4th house -house of ending
plus sun and venus are pulling away from each other - the worst is over

will he come back? NO
Moon is in 8th house and conj uranus - basically she is mad at the fact that they broke up also that square is painful one because moon squares lord of 12th house merc

He wont come back we just dont see mars/venus aspect but querent has to deal with pain of the breakup. He is unphased by all of this btw.
Unread 01-11-2022, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Ilenek

Sun is a coruler of 4th house -house of ending
plus sun and venus are pulling away from each other - the worst is over

will he come back? NO
Moon is in 8th house and conj uranus - basically she is mad at the fact that they broke up also that square is painful one because moon squares lord of 12th house merc

He wont come back we just dont see mars/venus aspect but querent has to deal with pain of the breakup. He is unphased by all of this btw.

As always, thank you, Tik. Very instructive.

And I *did* have had such a good time creating a story from the chart.

Last edited by IleneK; 01-11-2022 at 06:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
tikana (01-11-2022)
Unread 01-11-2022, 06:43 PM

I liked your story better, lleneK, haha.
Tikana, yes, he seems to be unbothered from the break up. And I am mad and hurt. But this upcoming Venus/Mars conjunction still gives me hope. We‘ll se.
Thank you both for your answers.
Unread 01-11-2022, 06:46 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by in4ey View Post
I liked your story better, lleneK, haha.
Tikana, yes, he seems to be unbothered from the break up. And I am mad and hurt. But this upcoming Venus/Mars conjunction still gives me hope. We‘ll se.
Thank you both for your answers.
out of the orb plus mars will aspect jupiter next

Tags
breaking, breakup, change, combust, mind, reconcile, relationship horary, venus retrograde