what is the biggest stellium you have seen

Claire19

including Chiron I have five planets or bodies in Libra 8th house. If you want to count Juno, then 6..

I have four i Leo so there are two stelliums I deal with..

Claire19

I have moon,Venus,mars, Mercury stellium in Scorpio in 5th house. 6 planets total in 5th house with sun in Sagittarius. I am a mess! Saturn in 12th house in Gemini.
If anyone has any advice, I would be very very grateful. Also, my 1st child, a son, died at 15 months old. 3 months later I was pregnant with my first daughter. Then my mom died and 2 months later I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter. Then my brother died and 1 month later I was pregnant with my 3rd daughter.
Dec. 2nd, 1972 at 6:59 pm, in Baraboo, Wisconsin, USA. <3

you have four planets in Scorpio and with Sun in Sagi that is 5 in 5th house. However stelliums are planets that are conjunct and usually in same sign. It is not usual to have 3 planets in conjunction same sign or house as Mercury and Venus are very often close to the Sun. If you want advice you need to post a chart and Astrodienst is a good free site, Western, Tropical and Geocentric.. Death of a child would be the Scorpio influence and Mars for the son.... A transit hitting that area would have triggered that.. No surprise you have daughters with Venus there and in a yin sign along with Moon. Are there two close together? Sometimes with Mercury there are twins.

Claire19

i have seen someone with three stelliums in 7th, 9th and 12th house. he's an aquarius rising born in 1990.
only one planet is out of the stelliums; mars.
what i was trying to figure out is how the square of 9th and 12th house stelliums gonna work.

three planets conjunct can be a stellium but some say has to be more.
I doubt they are all true stelliums. I have two which is unusual.

Claire19

All of my personal planets except for 4h Jupiter in Scorpio are conjunct. I have 3 planets in the 7th house and 3 in the 8th house, all consecutively conjunct one another. 4 of the planets are in Aquarius, 2 in Pisces. The Sun is the connector between the two houses, conjunct the 8th house cusp by 3 degrees and definitely felt mostly in that house (though 7th is felt also).

(Aquarius) 7Mars cj 7Moon cj 7/8Sun cj 8Venus cj (Pisces) 8Saturn cj 8Mercury

The kicker is that Jupiter squares everybody in the configuration (0degrees square to Moon, yay) except for Mercury, who thankfully gets a trine.

I've had a ton of trouble figuring it out, although now that some pieces have fallen into place it makes more sense. 4th, 7th, and 8th house themes dominate my life. Sun and Moon sextile the Midheaven (with Lilith conjunct within 1 degree), so that brings the 10th house into reasonably heavy play also.

People have always described me as very 'intense' (though pleasant, which seems a strange combo!). I also have Pluto in Scorpio 2 degrees conjunct the NN(on the 29th degree) quintiling Mars and squaring the rest of the stellium, and with that Lilith on the midheaven. Pluto and Mars both aspect the ascendant, the first by trine, the second by opposition. Well. You get the picture.

Definitely not the most planets in a stellium but man, let me tell you these stelliums run me ragged. I love them though now that I'm beginning to understand myself~ :love:
Lilith is not a planet and quintile is a minor aspect and really not felt. 29th degree is significant only when in aspect. North node is not really part of a stellium.. Stelliums are at least 3 planets conjunct each other.

Claire19

I have Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Uranus and Pluto in Libra all in my 5th house. I've been trying to get some info in it.

wow that is a lot of Libra. are the planets all conjunct? You will have to really get a handle on aspects and at least basic astrology to understand those placements. There is no template nor cookie cutter astrology. 5th house is our lovers, social life, entertainments, past times, how creative we are and our procreation or offspring. I would say potentially you could have both sons and daughters and at least one Libra and probably a daughter who is very comely.

Osamenor

Staff member
I have Leo sun, moon, mercury, venus and saturn split between the 9th and 10th houses. I have scorpio ascendent, uranus and north node. Sun is in the 10th. No air sign planets placements at all. I have recently been introduced to what a stellium actually
Is and i am fascinated, i would love any input from the community :)

Actually, you do have an air sign placement: Pluto in Libra. That's the only possible Pluto sign for people with the Uranus and north node in Scorpio and Saturn in Leo combination who are alive today.

Osamenor

Staff member
There was a chart posted somewhere on these boards with nearly all of the planets plus the ascendant in Sagittarius. That must be the biggest single stellium I've ever seen.

I've also seen a chart or two with every planet except one or two of the outers divided between two stelliums.

Humanitarian

1708106963984.png

This chart is a chart from the future, and this chart has the biggest stellium I've ever seen! Even bigger than the 1899 and the 2148 Sag stelliums!

wan

There was a chart posted somewhere on these boards with nearly all of the planets plus the ascendant in Sagittarius. That must be the biggest single stellium I've ever seen.

I've also seen a chart or two with every planet except one or two of the outers divided between two stelliums.
I've seen people (who are currently in the 30s) who have like 6 planets in Cappy.