Want to move

Perfection

Hello,

I want to move to USA, but I don't know how, as my whole life is broken. I lack friends, freedom and sociability.

Can you guide me?

Chart:
Per.png

Perfection.

Katarzena

Hello,

I want to move to USA, but I don't know how, as my whole life is broken. I lack friends, freedom and sociability.

Can you guide me?

Chart:
Per.png

Perfection.

Interesting I looked at the chart first and thought Saturn in the 11th might mean no friends. But you've got Venus conjunct MC, can you try and find a job first? Check out astrocartography and also what would your relocated chart look like.

Harmelia

Hello,

Can you guide me?

Perfection.

What kind of freedom do you lack? I understand lacking friends and sociability.

Do you feel judged or are you afraid of being judged? Often people with South Node in Sag can feel timid about expressing themselves because of that. You have Scorpio rising, which can feel timid, cautious, and even fearful - socially.

There is a focus on being more independent and confident in this chart. There is a need to develop yourself. Pisces IC can feel a little bit lost - but you also probably feel some creativity or inspiration - unless you simply feel lost. That happens sometimes.

With all that Sagittarius and the South Node in Sag - I think you have come to some conclusions about yourself that aren't right - or aren't working for you. The North Node in the 8th in Gemini suggests that you would do well to investigate and revise what it is you think is true - your beliefs, conclusions, judgments - about yourself or life in general. It's possible that you feel guilty and responsible for other people - and if that's true, part of your healing will be to challenge that. You are only responsible for yourself. You need to stand up to guilt and say no - I'm not responsible for how you feel.

Your progressed Sun in conjunct Venus on the MC - and that is shining light on the need to analyze who you are in the social world. Analyze to understand yourself - and other people. This will improve your ability to relate and have a social life. Be helpful to others and it will also improve your social life - no matter where you live. There is no guarantee that moving to another country will change any of the difficulties you have now - if that is why you want to move. You'll have to work on relationships regardless.