Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

himakar

Re: Sports astrology

match can be started on time as moon is not influenced by rahu and saturn ..

amitbhai

Banned
there is msg from other sources PLAY
CALCUTTA ON EACH RATE(COVER YOUR LOSS @
30 PAISA CALCUTTA FAVOURITE ON BOTH SIDE
PLZ NAHI TO KAPDE UTAR LENGE TUMHARE
CALCUTTA WALE) not my pred but i predict punjab to win lets see i m seeing final between punjab an mumbai in which mumbai to win

gauranggroups

@Sandeepan,

Have you mastered KP Astrology fully? When learning one method, if you start looking for alternatives, you can't get proper knowledge in any of the things!

There are many routes, but the destination is same! So, if we choose a route, we should keep traveling till you reach the destination.. If we keep on to start doubting one route and try exploring another, we'll stay only where we started and we can't reach the destination!!

In other forums, many CIL Astrologers predicted for many matches. Their accuracy level was very low. They couldn't even match any of our known KP Astrologers! I've been in touch with few CIL Astrologers. Almost all their predictions are awfully wrong!

I'm not saying all the other methods are wrong apart from KP. Every method has it's unique pluses and minuses. It's with individuals. We should learn methods properly and keep practicing. That's the only way! In ancient days, people were using Vedic Astrology only. They were doing wonders with that. They had predicted far superior things than any of the KP Astrologers couldn't even imagine. So, it entirely depends on individuals.

I've met / consulted / interacted many Astrologers right from Vedic, KP, Nadi to CIL. Out of all, I've found very few to be very accurate. The one such person is SUJAY! He's unbelievably accurate in his predictions!! He's using basic KP Astrology only. He didn't even know Vedic before learning KP.

There's a saying.. It's always better to plough deeper than ploughing wider!

All the very Best! May God bless U!!

@Seniors. Cuspal interlink method is sumthin v can use or not?

ARIETUS

match can be started on time as moon is not influenced by rahu and saturn ..

Why you think there is no influence of saturn on moon?

1) Moon @ 27Ar23 in a separating opposition to Saturn @24Li49

2) Based on SBChakra, Moon in krit and Sat in Vis has mutual veda.

ARIETUS

match has been postponed to tomorrow 4pm

This postponement can help kkr, usually kkr plays well on moon stars, need to see finer details.

Moon in Rohini usually helps Rohit sharma being a birth star of his.

As of now KKR and MI can progress, sub level details need to be seen making final predictions.

Sandeepan

Punj and MI for tomorrow.

1st qualifier
Ven sub till 5.46 pm DSC
Mon SUb 5.46 to 7.52 ASC

MI Sure

Last edited:

Sandeepan

Beetel Could u post exact toss time when coin is in air. Match ur watch with time and date before that to the exact seconds :)

Sandeepan

Gun bro, r u also gettin ven sub 4 dsc moon 4 asc? Also plz note kkr is not default asc. Toss vl judge it and my take is punj vl cum as asc

guns465

Ya Sandeepan. But KKR to win as long as ASC. Very confused as to why Punjab may become ascendant. Not sure of the toss method. Please update here once you see the toss and your analysis on ASC - DSC. Thank you. Seniors, all inputs would be welcome today,,,

Jibreil

Banned

there is msg from other sources PLAY
CALCUTTA ON EACH RATE(COVER YOUR LOSS @
30 PAISA CALCUTTA FAVOURITE ON BOTH SIDE
PLZ NAHI TO KAPDE UTAR LENGE TUMHARE
CALCUTTA WALE) not my pred but i predict punjab to win lets see i m seeing final between punjab an mumbai in which mumbai to win

Aaj kiske kapde utar ne wale hai?

naksh

asc will stuggle in this match...and according to me KKR is asc so kings eleven go through :D

Sandeepan

Toss time star lord sun 9 sub lord ven 7. ASC is KKR. Seniors Plz provide your inputs on asc today.

Status
Not open for further replies.