Will we be together? (Please tell me if i'm right)

VRX

Hi everyone!

I asked a horary question this morning regarding someone i've been going out with for the past two weeks.

A little background.
We've been texting each other and we've been speaking on the phone since we met, whick was 3 weeks ago. He told me that he likes me, that he finds me attractive and that he was hoping we could form a relationship. We had 3 dates so far. On the third, he even kissed me goodnight. But last Wednesday he told me that he's very busy (his brother's wedding among other things) and that he may not have much time. Then he reassured me that I don't bother him (because i asked him). Anyway, we haven't talked since. His brother's wedding was on Saturday and i figured he would call me or ask me to meet him on Sunday or Monday but nothing. I don't wan't to reach out for him if he doesn't make the step and i must say i'm a little disappointed by him.
So my question is this: Will we be together? Having asked that, I had in mind whether or not we would form a relationship.

My interpretation
I am Sun, 1st house ruler, and also the Moon, and he is Saturn, 7th house ruler. Things look immediately bad, since the two planets don't form an aspect. Saturn doesn't make any aspect at all! Moon is conjunct the descendant, meaning i wan't to be with him more than he does. Moon's last aspect is also a trine to Jupiter, a good thing, but i don't see how anything good can come out of this horary, given the above.

NN is also in the first house. I read somewhere that it is a good thing, but other factors have to be taken into account.

I considered taking the 5th house ruler as his significator, since we haven't formed a relationship yet nor he is my ex or anything, but that would be wishful thinking since Moon aspects Jupiter by trine.

So, I think the chart's answer is ''NO'' but it would mean a lot to me if someone more experienced looked at the chart.
Thank you so much for your time!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_303_together_with_d_hr.19229.9992.jpg
    astro_2gw_303_together_with_d_hr.19229.9992.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 32

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm sorry to say, I think you haved interpreted the chart well, and it is not promising. The failure of Sun Saturn to aspect in any way, being 5 signs apart suggests that the two of you aren't on the same wavelength, so to speak. You don't see eye to eye.

But the main indicator I see is the reception from him/Saturn to you/Sun is not favorable, since Sun is in the sign of Saturn's fall. Thus, it looks like he would not be receptive to you.

There are many fish in the sea, so perhaps it may be best to move on?