Meditation help

Blaze

Account Closed
Asherah, wife of Yaweh, might be able to help. She'll be flattered you asked, because she's so used to being totally ignored.

El was a fool to let Asherah go, man. I got her number while exploring the astral plane awhile back. Been talking ever since, wish me divine luck, man. :wink:

morgthm

Find the right one, keep yourself, isn't it 😁
Even losing height and the back of your head from a young age needn't stop it
As for meditation, do you ever visit those in the tops of your heads?
It's wonderful to feel tall again after forgetting yourself

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Just shut your eyes and hope for the best

" Chaos is inherent in all compounded things :smile:

Strive on with deligence. " - Gautam Buddha

66781231_2547567845261634_2609400835154640896_n.jpg

david starling

Having your head and neck squeezed in a harder dimension is no way to relax

Easiest to imagine the Source as being in the sky, "up there, somewhere", but it's actually available in any direction. I imagine bringing it down through my crown Chakra, while breathing in through my nose; then, hold it in my abdomen, so that it suffuses my other Chakras; then, breath out through my mouth while imagining it flowing down my arms and out my hands, into my surroundings, suffusing them as well.
It's a result of having practiced Aikido breathing, although I've added my own interpretation, including some Hindu beliefs.
I use "the Source" in place of "God", because I don't personify it.

Cap

True.

Easiest to imagine the Source as being in the sky, "up there, somewhere", but it's actually available in any direction. I imagine bringing it down through my crown Chakra, while breathing in through my nose; then, hold it in my abdomen, so that it suffuses my other Chakras; then, breath out through my mouth while imagining it flowing down my arms and out my hands, into my surroundings, suffusing them as well.
It's a result of having practiced Aikido breathing, although I've added my own interpretation, including some Hindu beliefs.
I use "the Source" in place of "God", because I don't personify it.

There is no need to imagine anything. Different traditions merely use different words to represent one and the same thing.

"The Source" = Emptiness = Brahman = God = Consciousness = Self = You (not to be confused with ego personality)

Nothing is real!

You are real.

david starling

True.

There is no need to imagine anything. Different traditions merely use different words to represent one and the same thing.

"The Source" = Emptiness = Brahman = God = Consciousness = Self = You (not to be confused with ego personality)

You are real.

I was describing a meditation technique, easily practiced when one is pressed for time. I've found it to be quite effective. It taps into the limitless pool of potential existence.

morgthm

Anyone ever heard the phrase thumb city?
Any idea how thumbs can relate to meditation?
I'm sure I've heard it from some tropical Gemini, Vedic Taurus girl. Must be buried in my memory for some reason, right 😳

Doesn't the term God just relate to spiritually tall people that are adept at planning and communication? It could just be an old hat way of causing conformity.
Buddhism is usually much more reassuring, just don't try to convince Lao people that they need to change

Last edited:

david starling

True.

You are real.

Alan Watts had a book out called "You Are God". Quite startling at the time!

Cap

I was describing a meditation technique, easily practiced when one is pressed for time. I've found it to be quite effective. It taps into the limitless pool of potential existence.

I know. I am merely pointing out that imagining "the Source" as something different from yourself is an unnecessary step since you are already limitless existence. In this way, you are feeding the ego with the false notion that you are a small limited body/ego and there is something greater "out there" different from yourself in which you can "tap in".

Alan Watts had a book out called "You Are God". Quite startling at the time!

Alan Watts was a wise man.

morgthm

It can be best, is think too quickly divine your own understanding of self and other and understand how energy aside from ideas is rarely transient in large quantities between the two.
If you get tired, fail to sleep right or end up feeling far more thirst than you ought to try a religion that isn't comprised of paedophiles for help and watch out for those secret societies ;)